We still haven’t finished mourning Jeremy’s death, and according to a new report, we might not have to!
Epic news: A very familiar pair of arms are returning to Mystic Falls… and soon! HollywoodLife.com‘s sister site TVLine is reporting that Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) — who was killed by Silas, then cremated by Elena (Nina Dobrev) as part of the Great Gilbert House Fire of 2013 — will be seen again this season on The Vampire Diaries. But because this is TVD we’re talking about, the details of his return are really anybody’s guess.
Jeremy Returning To ‘The Vampire Diaries’ — But How?
Process of elimination leads me to believe there are three possible ways we’ll see Jeremy on the show this season:
1. He could be seen in a flashback, like his parents were on the third season finale.
2. He could be the next persona Silas takes on in his never-ending quest to mess with everyone’s mind.
3. Or Bonnie (Kat Graham) could be successful — for once — in her attempt to tear down the wall between the worlds of the dead and the living.
Which Other Dead Characters Will Return In Season 4?
Just when you thought Jeremy returning was the best news you’ve heard all day, just wait — it gets better! TVLine also reports that several other deceased characters will be seen this season, which leads me to believe that Bonnie’s plan will actually work.
But the question is: Which of Mystic Falls’ finest fallen will come back? Alaric (Matt Davis)? Aunt Jenna (Sara Canning)?
Come to think of it, David Anders — aka Elena’s real dad — did tweet about being back in Atlanta on April 5! He may be filming USA’s Necessary Roughness, but there’s no reason he couldn’t pop by The Vampire Diaries‘ set too, right?
— Andy Swift
More ‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop On HollywoodLife.com:
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Klaus Makes Enemies On ‘Originals’ Backdoor Pilot
- ‘Vampire Diaries’: A Surprise Alliance & More Scoop From Tonight’s Episode
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Elena ‘Lashes Out’ At Prom With Damon & Stefan