‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Is Jeremy Rising From The Dead In Season 4?

Fri, April 5, 2013 6:21pm EDT by 23 Comments
Vampire Diaries Jeremy Returning
Courtesy of The CW

Jojo_luvvvvvs_u

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 20, 2013

I hope jermey comes back

john

Posted at 4:20 PM on April 17, 2013

it could be all 3 flashback form taken by silas and comes back to life

dartangnonlasdsy

Posted at 1:10 AM on April 9, 2013

I love the idea of having a bunch of dead characters return, especially if that means Bonnie has truly eliminated the barrier that keeps the dead in their realm. I can’t wait to find out and see how Elena reacts, so I put DISH Anywhere on my tablet. It’s awesome to have access to all my live and recorded programming even when I’m away from the comforts of home. Even if, I can’t blow off work to watch The Vampire Diaries, I can revamp my lunch break while I catch up on my shows.

hannah

Posted at 3:12 PM on April 8, 2013

if so i hope seeing him gives elena what she needs to get her humanity back, i miss her and damon

Lana

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 8, 2013

I want to see all the vampires Katherine burned down in the church come back for revenge.
Vicky and Rose returning would be fun for Damon. He needs to have fun again.
Lexi could help Stefan move on with his life.
Everyone else can stay on the other side.
Except the Original family like Esther, Kohl, and Finn. I’d love for them to go to New Orleans.

Alice

Posted at 6:29 PM on April 7, 2013

Though it’s exciting that Jeremy will be returning, I doubt it will be permanent. I can’t wait to find out for sure, with my DISH Hopper. I’m never home to see my favorite shows because of my late work shift at DISH. But my DVR is set to record the seasons of everything I watch, and with 2,000 hours of storage space, I never have to worry about missing intense episodes.

afffley

Posted at 3:20 PM on April 6, 2013

I wish both Jeremy and Alaric come back. Let’s see what will happen!!!

Jennifer

Posted at 2:45 PM on April 6, 2013

it’s actualy my favourite-job I’ve ever done. Earn 10 to 50$/hr working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do, Fox78.cℴm

liz

Posted at 5:29 AM on April 6, 2013

I would also like alaric back. I would like to Caroline and stefan to have a fling , elena to get dumped by both brothers then she should be with klaus . She’s played the brothers too long.!!!

Fiona

Posted at 11:49 AM on April 8, 2013

ITA. I’m so tired of Elena.
I’d like to see Stefan get a new love interest. I don’t mind Stefan/Caroline.
That’s why I was so excited over Elijah/Katherine.
I think Elena going psycho is turning all the boys off. It’s about time they stopped worshipping at her altar. Elena should get back with Matt and stay backburnered for a while.

Sudesh

Posted at 3:55 AM on April 6, 2013

If Alaric gets back will he return as an Original or a normal human being because his ghost was shown as a normal human being since the ghost was seen near Damon. And if he returns as an original he will become immortal because Elena is already dead and the blood connection is gone once she is bonded by another blood.
Aunt Jenna cannot come back because as per the original witch her soul has got peace unlike other vampires because she was pure by heart.

Jo

Posted at 3:41 AM on April 6, 2013

I think Bonnie must open the wall , I can not think of how they can have a successful original show, what would they write about other than all of Klaus’s enemies ,which he has many supernatural enemies , very clever , all the bad enemies follow the originals leaving mystic fall’s to carry on waiting for all the supernaturals to come back at different times making new stories from the past seasons very clever :-)

Fiona

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 8, 2013

I disagree. The Originals have a lot to offer.
They have lived for a thousand years. I’m sure they could bring up alot of flashbacks from the past.
Past lovers, friends, and yes enemies. Not to mention the current storyline of his protege overthrowing him in New Orleans.
TVD is dead now. Bringing back dead characters won’t save it. The writers didn’t know what to do with Jeremy, Alaric, Jenna etc when they had them on screen. Nothing will change now.

Sarah Leigh Mellott

Posted at 11:11 PM on April 5, 2013

I had a feeling Jeremy would be back somehow and threw Bonnie because they kept saying it in a few different episodes.

Sierra Bartorelli (@bartorellio)

Posted at 10:42 PM on April 5, 2013

John couldn’t possibly come back… he was never a supernatural.

Kyle

Posted at 11:12 PM on April 5, 2013

Yes he was, he was one of the 5 Hunters, which is considered a Supernatural

Kyle

Posted at 11:13 PM on April 5, 2013

Oops I thought you wrote Jeremy lol, my bad.

Bella

Posted at 4:38 AM on April 6, 2013

True He Was Supernatual Jeremy Was But Bonnie Raiseing Dead Means Hes back

Jess

Posted at 9:40 PM on April 5, 2013

What about Vicki or Anna?!

Bella

Posted at 4:36 AM on April 6, 2013

im Happy jeremys back in 4×20 or later this season

Bella

Posted at 4:37 AM on April 6, 2013

maybe

Bella

Posted at 2:59 PM on April 6, 2013

I Hope Anna And Vicki Stay Dead i Hated Them

lyd (@LydLinda)

Posted at 4:17 AM on April 19, 2013

I hope they come back! I love anna!!!!