Kyle Richards’ Husband Flirting With Other Women? Truth Revealed

Wed, April 3, 2013 3:02pm EST by 40 Comments 10,126 Article Views
Mauricio Umansky Cheating On Kyle Richards
FameFlynet

A new report suggests that ‘Housewives’ star Kyle Richards has a husband who has a wandering eye, but HollywoodLife.com exclusively learned that any claims of infidelity on Mauricio’s part are completely bogus! Find out all the details!

When it comes to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, you are guaranteed loads of drama. But a recent report, claiming that Mauricio Umansky cheated on his wife has taken a whole new level and HollywoodLife.com has found out the truth on the situation.

Mauricio Umansky Cheating On Kyle Richards?

“There are tons of stories circulating about his extra-marital activities – it is common knowledge in their social circles. The only person who doesn’t know is Kyle, she is so proud of her sexy husband, but if she ever found out about his flings, it would destroy her,” sources told Star.

Tess Broussard of Comedy Central’s Kroll Show told Star about an encounter she had a few years ago with Mauricio. They were at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel with her friend, Cristina Schultz. “Mauricio just beelined for us,” the source added. After a flirty conversation, he allegedly said, “I’m married, but I stray once in a while.”

However, HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively that, “Mauricio is a very good looking guy and people assume his warm nature and good looks to be an invite to something more but he is not cheating on Kyle, the claims are laughable.”

Our source adds, “He is not going to ruin his marriage or his brand with cheating, he’s in love with Kyle and he’s not stupid.”

HollywoodLife.com has reached out to Kyle & Mauricio’s reps and we are waiting for comment, but they did tell Star that Mauricio is “networking and being friendly and pleasant, and this is construed as flirting. He is a good looking guy.”

HollywoodLifers, did you ever believe that Mauricio was cheating on Kyle? Sound off below!

– Russ Weakland

More ‘RHOBH Drama:

1. ‘RHOBH’ Finale Recap: Adrienne Maloof Departs After Her Divorce
  2. ‘RHOBH’ Finale Video: Brandi & Yolanda Relive Their Fight With Faye
  3. Adrienne Maloof: Andy Cohen’s Diss Was Unprofessional

Truth

Posted at 10:21 AM on March 13, 2014

Mauricio and Kyle have great nose jobs! I bet their kids are going to have to get nose jobs too. Why do Jewish people hide their Jewishness yet push their Jewishness on other people in every other way????

ak

Posted at 1:32 PM on March 1, 2014

Well, if he is cheating, then he’s doing a pretty damn good job of covering it up. So there’s rumors, so what. In magazines & tabloids, it’s always ‘a “source” reveals..’ and stuff like that. And anymore, if something’s on the internet, people believe it. I would think that if it were true, somewhere someone would have actual proof of some kind. I mean, in this day & age with cell phone cameras, the internet, social media, paparazzi, etc., usually proof pops up. So you’d think there would be something, a receipt, a video, a photograph, anything. Just because there isn’t doesn’t mean he isn’t cheating, & really, none of us can know for sure. But I’m just saying if he is, he’s really doing a good job covering it up!

Lisa

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 5, 2014

What is wrong with you people. They have kids together and love each other. Sometimes in the perfect world things happen. So what? I think you all sound a tad jealous of kyle, even though I wasn’t a Kyle fan, I am not because she is Holding her family together at all cost. Maybe some of you nasty people wishing bad things might have not done so well at keeping yours together EH?

Jan

Posted at 7:57 PM on December 30, 2013

I never heard of any of this on US.magazine.com

amanda jones

Posted at 9:10 PM on December 17, 2013

Oh please! All of this is completely staged!!! Nothing is real on this show. Everything is made up for the drama. These women are some of the tackiest people and they don’t even know it. They need to get a real life….

Laurie

Posted at 11:41 AM on November 26, 2013

Wow, I am stunned by all the hostile comments! They are ugly, he’s jewish, he’s Mexican. What does any of that have to do with whether he’s cheating? I don’t believe for a second he is cheating. I just think people expect it because of where they live, etc., etc. I think it is a rare example of a solid marriage in Beverly Hills! I think they love each other and it shows and I think he is a rare breed in that neighborhood because I do believe he is an honorable and faithful husband! Too bad you negative folks can’t recognize it! By the way, he is not Mexican, he was just raised there. Duuuuh!

Barbera Hope

Posted at 12:31 AM on November 26, 2013

Kyle Richards looks like her face died several years back and the doctors are trying to bring it back but it looks like a losing battle. I could see why her husband would cheat, I mean she’s no spring chicken and also clingy as hell– she converted to jew for crying out loud.

Southern Belle

Posted at 2:03 AM on November 26, 2013

Don’t you mean converted to Judaism? And what is wrong with being a Jew exactly?

Pam

Posted at 9:12 PM on January 23, 2014

There is nothing wrong with Kyle’s face. I don’t find her clingy at all. Most people just wished they had her looks, marriage, etc.

hope

Posted at 9:49 PM on November 25, 2013

Kyle is good in keeping things under cover when its her family and her precious husband which is not that cute are handsome maybe we say she not that cute cuz he likes men to give it up kyle the cat is out of the bag now everyone knows that you don’t have the perfect life that you would like everyone to believe

Georgia

Posted at 12:56 AM on November 4, 2013

Kyle has a sexy good looking husband . She don’t look to hot. No sex appeal!

blm1957

Posted at 7:21 PM on September 18, 2013

Where there is SMOKE*(THERE IS USUALLY FIRRRRRRRE!!!!!!
I CAN BELIEVE IT……….

ijustknow

Posted at 9:12 AM on May 27, 2013

I did believe he was cheating a few years back watching an episode where kyle was getting her hair done by a hot girl and mauricio walked in they gave each other that look. I am very good at sensing stuff I am right 95 percent of the time. It runs in my family

blm1957

Posted at 7:26 PM on September 18, 2013

Yep!!! I’m Blessed with (Disearnment) also…..99%..Better Ask…lol….PS.Runs in My Family,(Daugther&Son)

Dylan

Posted at 10:46 PM on November 5, 2013

You can’t even spell it: discernment,.

blm1957

Posted at 9:26 AM on November 6, 2013

Thank you Dylan,( I won’t let this happen again)

blm1957

Posted at 9:33 AM on November 6, 2013

Correction: DISCERNMENT

Erin

Posted at 8:54 PM on May 2, 2013

Kyle Lord knows u family has been through enough with Kim’s addiction people r jealous of Mauricio and you all I have ever seen is a devoted husband Father and business man and anyone would die to have a husband like yours so keep ur head up. And I will keep u and ur family in my prayers god bless ur fan from Kentucky

17cg

Posted at 4:19 PM on April 26, 2013

he is of greek and russian lineage, and the jewish faith. he was raised in Mexico – but this doesn’t make him latino. it makes him a greek russian jew raised in Mexico. And an ugly one at that.

blm1957

Posted at 7:28 PM on September 18, 2013

Wow!!! LOL…Don’t Be So Mean!!!!!!!!

Dylan

Posted at 10:47 PM on November 5, 2013

Your prejudice is the true ugliness.

Gilda222

Posted at 1:14 AM on April 11, 2013

We don’t know. Kyle doesn’t know. If he’s cheating, it’ll come out & Kyle’s fairytale life of denial will come tumbling down. Bummer.

stella1218

Posted at 1:13 PM on April 7, 2013

Just because someone is handsome doesn’t mean that they cheat.

Dana

Posted at 6:03 PM on April 5, 2013

To add my two cents, I do believe that he has strayed AT LEAST ONCE while married to Kyle. Just saying!

valerie gamble

Posted at 9:30 PM on August 19, 2013

It is wrong to comment unless you are an actual witness. You wouldn’t want that done to you nor do they want it done to them.

redbud

Posted at 8:53 AM on April 5, 2013

Oh please, unless you are with him 24/7 month after month, you cannot say he doesn’t cheat. This is a desperate attempt by Kyle to use her contacts at this site to try and keep up her delusion that he is a straight arrow.

Bren

Posted at 11:10 AM on April 4, 2013

Anything is possible!! Let’s face it Maurico’s a very handsome looking Man. It must be the Latin in him HOT, CALIENTE. Who would not want him! Give me some of that yum yum..

JenCat

Posted at 10:40 AM on April 5, 2013

He’s not Latin. He’s actually Jewish.

Dana

Posted at 6:05 PM on April 5, 2013

For the comment made by JenCat, and anyone else who is uneducated. A person can be both Latin AND Jewish. If someone is Jewish; that is his or her religion, just like someone can be Catholic or Muslim. There are Jews that are Black, Whire, Asian, Arabic, Latin, etc. That being said, Maurucio is indeed a Jewish Latino.

Gilda222

Posted at 1:23 AM on April 11, 2013

He’s a Mexican & he’s Jewish. He can be both. Please, people, look these things up if you don’t know. Having said that…just because he’s Mexican, it doesn’t automatically means he cheats. Although, culturally it’s not uncommon for Latinos to have mistresses. This applies to those living in their country. It’s a cultural thing. I know because I’ve lived in Central America.

Gilda222

Posted at 4:57 AM on April 4, 2013

She’s in denial about everything else, why not this?

kathy

Posted at 8:06 PM on April 3, 2013

yes. wouldnt you cheat if you were married to a witch like kyle?

redbud

Posted at 8:55 AM on April 5, 2013

Exactly! Her inability to take ANY responsibility for anything she does must be irritating as hell for him. I don’t condone cheating at all, and if he is cheating he’s trash. But let’s be honest, she dreaming if she thinks in 17 years he hasn’t strayed.

Gilda222

Posted at 1:16 AM on April 11, 2013

Kathy, LOL… In a heartbeat.

me again

Posted at 6:47 PM on April 3, 2013

umm i sort of believe it because whenever they are together or at event she has her claws all over him to keep him from straying from her and to show he is taken, my daughter met him years ago..pre housewives and says he is a mean and not nice person..you can tell he thinks he is all that, but he is not…yukkkk

kathy

Posted at 8:09 PM on April 3, 2013

absolutely agree. kyle always keeps her eye on him. at their white party, she saw a woman dancing suggestively with mauricio. kyle was all over her — claws out and ready to try and beat her up. mauricio just stood there. it was his place to tell the woman ‘no’ (IF that’s how he felt). kyle looked like the fool she is. not even her fancy splits can keep him in line.

mscyclone

Posted at 4:35 PM on April 3, 2013

ummmm , she is much better looking than he is

kathy

Posted at 8:09 PM on April 3, 2013

well she sure thinks she is.

Gilda222

Posted at 1:25 AM on April 11, 2013

I think he’s repulsive looking. Just my oh, so humble opinion.

tony

Posted at 6:32 PM on September 12, 2013

men will always denay denay denay its in their DNA and it does not matter what they look like……