Shain Gandee’s Parents In Shock Over Son’s Sudden Death

Tue, April 2, 2013 2:50pm EDT by 8 Comments
Shain Gandee Parents
Myspace

stacy

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 18, 2013

I was just watching the last episode and realized shain was gone! I am so sorry to hear this. He was a one of a kind. He lived life so free like we would all love to! the world is a darker place without him.
peace and love to his family and friends..

Kelly

Posted at 5:36 PM on April 3, 2013

Rest in paradise Shain Gandee, you were truly an amazing person. You gave me so many laughs while I watched buckwild. My condolences go out too Shains family and friends, I can’t imagine the heartache you’re all going through at this time. Stay strong<3 my prayers are with you all xo

sherri lee

Posted at 11:10 AM on April 3, 2013

shane u was one of a king a personality lived life to fullest .iloved ur show couldn’t wait for season 2 the whole cast was free livin and enjoyed life.don’t worry guys what people say u came into millions home and broughtback cool memory of us old folks young day.lol ..I lost my 13 yr.old in accident and 20 old daughter .its the truth god takes the good one first.To ur mom and dad my heart goes out to u I know what u going through I’m truly sorry and I know there’s nothing nobody can say to make the pain go away but I would like to say u brought up a wonderful young man who will be missed dearly my thoughts and prayers go out to u .To each of the cast member I know ya in buckwild I’m going to miss ya too idk how to help but to say pray together and be there for each I know ya r hurtin over this ya all was amasin best friends and shane loved u all I seen that in the show . keep his memory alive and when u feel like givin up ya get together cry and laugh think of the wonderful fun times ya did have with him he loves all ya and will be watchin over u waitin to renite in heaven one day do what ur hearts tell u to do but would love to see buckwild cast on tv again to keep memorys alive for One of ya biggest fans miss ya guys wish ya th best my hearts go out to ya too..RIP Shain u never be forgotten ….

Lisa

Posted at 3:12 PM on April 3, 2013

SPEAK ENGLISH! OMG IT’S DISCUSTING? WHAT???????????????????????????????

adinaddaff36tw

Posted at 7:12 AM on April 3, 2013

what Joel replied I’m amazed that any one able to profit $4639 in 1 month on the computer. did you read this web site ,…,……………… BIT40. ℂOm

Mary Lea

Posted at 10:07 PM on April 2, 2013

RIP Shain – While we mourn your loss, Others are rejoicing to meet you in Heaven. Prayers to your family and friends. May God comfort and console all those affected by this tragedy.

mike elkins

Posted at 9:00 PM on April 2, 2013

Rip shain gandee thoughts and prayers are out the family and friends its trick or treat in heaven now fly high bub

Johnny Raxter