Justin Bieber Dissed By Canadian Paper: ‘A National Embarrassment’

Sat, March 30, 2013 5:51pm EDT by 57 Comments
Justin Bieber Embarrassment
SplashNews

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 7:51 AM on March 31, 2013

Maybe the writer would rather see woman’s breasts? Never seen a man without a shirt before? Prince Harry naked-ok, Justin Bieber shirtless-not ok?

sarah

Posted at 6:10 AM on March 31, 2013

he just keeps going down hill…

Nana

Posted at 5:27 AM on March 31, 2013

Ds guy is annoyin nw anyway dat hw kids becme if they get rich

danielle balbi

Posted at 2:10 AM on March 31, 2013

selena gomez is a PUTA for taking my man. Justin Beiber, you are MY man & we will ALWAYS BE TOGETHER FOREVER! I LOVE YOU! CALL ME <3

ddsg

Posted at 2:43 AM on March 31, 2013

@danielle balbi: you are such a loser it’s hilarious. go crawl under your twitter rock and die.

Alex

Posted at 1:57 AM on March 31, 2013

if u expected him to be mommy’s boy and drink milk at parties instead of alcohol u are pathetic…and going out of the concert shirtless bc he was in a harry is not a crime…leave the boy alone…he is only 19 and he has every damn right to have fun and live a good life.

Sven G.

Posted at 12:08 AM on March 31, 2013

Total douchebag.

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 30, 2013

well, it started out hopeful but a PUBER who is moving to southern california when raised in Canada signs his own “Dead Penalty”.

Christine

Posted at 10:43 PM on March 30, 2013

As a Canadian myself and a Torontonian that reads the Globe and Mail occasionally, I can say that the Newspaper is generally read by the older age group – the age group that probably doesn’t know Justin’s background, or anything else except for what they read in the recent articles about Justin. Understandably, many people are quick to react to his antics but as Amberly said herself, “Who among us at that age didn’t want to reject authority, flip the bird to people telling us who to be and what to say.”

No matter what situation a 19 year old is in, they either go through this phase or they don’t. If put into stressful situations over and over again and having to consider your every move in public for a chunk of his youth, what are the chances of them rebelling and doing what they want for a few months or maybe a year or two? Pretty high. If I was 19 and I was being followed around by cameras 24/7, and my friends were selling pictures of me when I wasn’t in front of paparazzi, I’d probably go nuts… As anyone would! Especially when going through your first break up! Give this guy a break.

Its easy to say “He asked for this life” but every day people with every day jobs will complain and make mistakes.

I’m not a fan, I think I only actually like one song sung by him but I don’t need to be a fan to feel for him and to believe that no matter the outcome, this guy has enough fans to continue to back him up – the 70% that voted that he’ll turn to be a disaster is probably less then a fraction of the cult-like fanbase that he currently holds.

Sorry for the long looong comment, but its infuriating to read people judging and saying a 19 year old boy is headed for disaster. Yep, that’s the step in the right direction.

geidy

Posted at 12:38 AM on March 31, 2013

very well said. i agree.

Monica

Posted at 3:45 AM on March 31, 2013

I agree with you 100% Christine

Teengurlcanuck

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 30, 2013

Just to be clear, a lot of us Canadians never liked him in the first place, he’s annoying and overrated. I also don’t know a single song by him that I don’t absolutely despise. This is nothing new so just get over it and find some real “news” plz.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 9:24 PM on March 30, 2013

why is this pap video always played with only Justin’s response to that pap highlighted ignoring much of the insulting remarks of that man? Is it because paps supply the pics and videos gossip sites depend on?

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 9:20 PM on March 30, 2013

I guess that hag runs the country so that she could speak for all canadians. He has more fans world wide than Canada’s entire population. I am sure those who took the poll did not include much of his fanbase in Canada who don’t read her lousy paper.

Jelena

Posted at 9:13 PM on March 30, 2013

Justin is not heading for disaster! He is just learning! Give him a break! If people would just leave the kid alone he would be better.

aquarius64

Posted at 12:25 PM on March 31, 2013

So we have to wait until he KILLS somebody? You would probably blame the dead person for getting in the way of his car. Fans like you are ridiculous.

AOKALANI

Posted at 8:45 PM on March 30, 2013

PLS ALL LIES AND RUMORS. THEY ALWAYS MAKE UP LIES AND RUMORS ABOUT HIM. HES NORMAL. WHAT 19 YEAR DOESN’T GET INTO TROUBLE. IM SURE HIS CAREER IS GOING TO LAST A LONG TIME.

Sven G.

Posted at 12:07 AM on March 31, 2013

Please stop yelling, Aokalani. It makes you seem crazy. Just ease your finger over to that CAPS lock and everything will be okay…

Jenna

Posted at 8:37 PM on March 30, 2013

@christina Oh please, the press is bulling him? He walks with no shirt on! I have to admit, I did like for a while but he is just disgusting me now. On SNL he had to PRETEND to be some else to apologize for smoking marijauna. And I still cannot believe he actually walked in a PUBLIC airport with no shirt. And spitting in he neighbors yard? I would have thanked my neighbor and apologized, because not only is that probably annoying but it’s dangerous driving 100 miles per our in a neighborhood. I feel for you.

kathyG

Posted at 8:27 PM on March 30, 2013

he’s going down the drain. Of course his fans are still brainwashed by him but like other male pop icons in a couple years he will disappear and try to make a come back 5 years later.

christina

Posted at 8:01 PM on March 30, 2013

Just stop it already…he is just 19…leave him alone…this press is bullying justin and it has to stop…this are all rumors…when he allegedly hit a photographer last year IT WAS DROPPED BECAUSE OF LACK OF EVIDENCR AND THAT GIRL WHO SAID HE WAS THE FATHER OF HER CHILD ALSO FALSE…how mqny fake stories are you going to do to hurt his reputation? I just hope that he plans a lawsuit against this press…you all do that with young stars…you did it with britney, Lindsay, rhianna and now justin…you guys are just jealous of their succes…let them be already

kity

Posted at 7:39 PM on March 30, 2013

Ivan Cardona, he sold out his tour before all that trouble that he got himself into lately. I don’t think he’s losing his fanbase yet, but his albums are charting lower. He needs be carefull and get himself together

AOKALANI

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 30, 2013

HES FINE. HES YOUNG ITS NOT LIKE HE’S THE MALE VERSION OF LINDSAY. SHES A TRAIN WRECK WAITING TO HAPPEN. JUSTIN IS NOT. HES HAS ALOT OF FRIENDS TO SUPPORT HIM AND COURSE HE HAS WILL SMITH KINDA AS A MENTOR. HE’S JADEN DAD. HE DOES KNOW WHAT’S DOING SINCE HES BEEN IN THE BUSINESS FOR A LONG TIME.

its not the truth

Posted at 7:32 PM on March 30, 2013

Bieber? a dwarf with pampers!

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 7:27 PM on March 30, 2013

The type of comments here are what you would expect from dumb student bullies at a ghetto in school in Detroit.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 7:24 PM on March 30, 2013

This writer shows how lousy journalism is today-a smear job if i ever saw one. All of this over not wearing a shirt for a reason at the airport? This person speaks for all canadians? He sold out concerts there so how is that all canada turning on him. I am sure his fans there will roast her ears when they hear this!

H

Posted at 6:49 PM on March 30, 2013

He’s guna b the next britney except nobody is guna care if he shaves his hair off

ThomYorke

Posted at 6:31 PM on March 30, 2013

I’m just glad cameras didn’t follow me around 24/7 when I was 19.

BELIEVE IN JELENA

Posted at 6:17 PM on March 30, 2013

he is ineed a meal version of linsday

hljl

Posted at 6:02 PM on March 30, 2013

He’s the male version of Lindsay Lohan

AOKALANI

Posted at 8:46 PM on March 30, 2013

NO., HE’S NOT. THE MALE VERSION OF LINDSAY. WHAT TEENAGER DOESN’T GET INTO TROUBLE. HOPEFULLY HE’LL LEARN THE HARD WAY. AT LEAST HE HAS HIS MOM AND SCOOTER AND USHER TO LEAD HIM THE RIGHT PATH.

Me

Posted at 5:55 PM on March 30, 2013

This is stupid!!! Hes just a person. Since hes a guy he gets crap, if he was a girl he’d get love and support. Unfair

Jelena

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 30, 2013

I totally agree with you.