‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: The Cure Is Found — But Who Gets To Drink It?

Thu, March 28, 2013 9:10pm EDT by 43 Comments
Vampire Diaries Rebekah Cure
Courtesy of The CW

geoff Mckay

Posted at 1:31 PM on September 22, 2014

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will always
bookmark your blog and definitely will come back someday.
I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great work, have a nice afternoon!

trina

Posted at 2:23 PM on August 10, 2013

i think damon should get the cure.while elena was trying to make them stop trying to give her the cure she should of shoved it down damonsthroat.elena should get pregnant with damons baby.

alex

Posted at 4:57 PM on April 28, 2013

stefan and katherine esa es la pareja perfecta pinches escritores mamones que no pueden darle prioridad a esta pareja son geniales juntos ella siente algo por el y el siente algo por ella por dios la historia la tienen enfrente de sus narices elena debe de quedarse con demon y stefan con kat

Speri Droubioti

Posted at 9:05 AM on April 9, 2013

Reblogged this on Online Movies.

yara

Posted at 9:43 AM on April 4, 2013

This season has been the most stressfull, annoying, frustrating, full of contradictions than the last ones. But also gave me reasons to smile..please just fix this mess and put a sense in all uve been doing. Delena but I find myself missing those boring stelena moments
. Bcause the writers ruined all of DE..with crap nonsenses..anyways I don’t knw how or

BUT FIX my DE..follow me on instagram yarajurema and I follow back xoxos

Maddie Hoy

Posted at 7:38 PM on April 3, 2013

I just hope that if Elena is given the cure they don’t make the sire bond the reason she has feelings for Damon. The writers have been really lazy this season and this would be just ridiculous for a plot when we have had Rebekah compel Elena to say that she was in love with Damon but just loved Stefan; the witch in New Orleans said that the sire bond only intensified feelings that a human had for their maker and Tyler specifically said that it only affected actions, not feelings. I am so fed up with them dragging out the triangle for so long and just want them to have the courage to give Damon and Elena a proper relationship rather than trying to stir up the Delena/Stelena fans. There have been so many contradictions that I find myself shouting at the tv and want them to get back to the great writing standards of seasons 1 & 2.

aisha

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 1, 2013

also I was kind of hoping they would resolve the katherine and stefan love story ? I want them to continue because we basically spent half os season 2 finding out he may still be in love with her and her with him. It doesnt make sense for her all of a sudden to fall for Elijah again. I really hope they continue with the Stefan/ Katherine story when Elijah leaves. If Rebekah’s leaving and ELena gets together with Damon, then he’ll really have no other option. Unless Caroline, but she’s got her own love triangle and their relationship is platonic and I’d like it to stay that way. So Kat’s his best option.

aisha

Posted at 5:45 PM on April 1, 2013

also elena really needs to pick FAST otherwise people will loose interest in this show. The reason why season one and two were great was because the love triangle was put on a backburner. Also, if theyre going to let damon and elena be a couple, stefan DEFINITELY needs his own awesome storyline or love interest. I’m not watching him turn into Damon, pining after Elena for four seasons straight.

aisha

Posted at 5:39 PM on April 1, 2013

I kind of want Rebekah to get it. She’s the only one who I can see it being an interesting thing for , it’ll give her a lot of character development. Just PLEASE dont make her in danger every five seconds like elena was. I wish the cure granted protection from supernatural stuff haha

aisha

Posted at 5:39 PM on April 1, 2013

hm.. either her or damon.. I think it’d serve as an interesting arc for Damon if he got it.

Tatiana McNeal

Posted at 12:55 AM on April 4, 2013

I just wish that Damon find someone who doesn’t hurt him he has been pining over elena for four seasons maybe he should be with bonnie like they kind of were in the books or just someone and get over elena.