Kim Kardashian Reveals She’s Not Ashamed Of Her Pregnant Body

Wed, March 27, 2013 11:54am EDT by 22 Comments
Kim Kardashian Pregnant Body
FameFlynet

daryl garrett

Posted at 12:19 PM on April 9, 2013

i know kim can be a strong lady and get through this and i know she can to me she is the most gorgeous pregnant lady on the planet i just tried of all these lose trying to make a name from her she is much better then them and don’t need loser like them in her life all she is to do is to forget them they are nothing just a a**hole she is the most gorgeous lady i have ever seen i have all the respect for her and she is my favorite model of all time

Janet

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 1, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do,
Fab17.cℴm

AllThat

Posted at 10:51 AM on March 30, 2013

Why is this old fat ugly woman with the strange face pretending to be pregnant

a roberts

Posted at 10:20 PM on March 29, 2013

You dnt dress like a old woman just bc yout pregnant.. fashion is a abt expressing yourself && I happen to love black also.. you ppl should learn how to dress yourself bc she can wear what she wants its not against any damn law!

Bill

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 28, 2013

Lol!!!

justsaying

Posted at 9:47 AM on March 28, 2013

Whoa! My little green monsters below; there are more important people to focus on and healthier ways to vent your frustrations. Being cruel to others in order to make you feel good just won’t work but I guarentee you that you will have a miserable existance. Hey, life is not fair and perhaps she does not deserve to make that much money but you go and get a life be happy and please let us be kind to one another.

Bill

Posted at 6:10 PM on March 27, 2013

She’s not ashamed because she still gets attention! She doesn’t care how she gets it as long as she gets it! She is a very insure, sad woman!

Windolin

Posted at 5:53 PM on March 27, 2013

Yo Mama is Kim Kardashian…….

sue

Posted at 4:06 PM on March 27, 2013

Her character is just as much a disaster as her clothes. I read she saod some offensive things about nigerian. She was happy to do her fiftern minute walk and rip them off 500 thousand while the county is struggling with poverty. She is a horrible self centered greedy pig. Disgusting character whoever gave her that job in nigeria should be appauled.

Leonelle

Posted at 5:47 AM on April 3, 2013

@SUE THE DISGUSTING ONE HERE IS YOU!

Hersh

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 27, 2013

her left boob looks extra saggy. and idk what that is that’s popping out of her right side above her skirt. she needs a new stylist

Jodi

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 27, 2013

What she should be ashamed of are the horrible outfits she has been wearing while pregnant. What a dim wit!

sneha

Posted at 2:12 PM on March 27, 2013

After having been ridiculed and dissed publicly umpteen times-she refuses to pay heed to them.And this is because she is out of cash to buy a new wardrobe!! another tape???

Leonelle

Posted at 5:48 AM on April 3, 2013

@SNEHA her money can even buy your household TRAMP!

audrina

Posted at 1:40 PM on March 27, 2013

off course,She’s Not Ashamed Of Her Pregnant Body because she’s not pregnant; fake pregnancy

Leonelle

Posted at 5:52 AM on April 3, 2013

@AUDRINA i guess ur grades were always an ”F” in biology poor u.. u cant even determine when a woman is pregnant or not…geez how were u born

jujub

Posted at 12:25 PM on March 27, 2013

I too liked her style before Kanye got involved in her closet. I just feel it’s her body and she can dress it anyway she wants. It’s not for any of us to judge. I so remember when my Mother in law would put her 2cents in when I was pregnant(very annoying). Let’s give her a break.

LaLa

Posted at 12:17 PM on March 27, 2013

Personality — I will admit, I did like her style BEFORE Kanye tried to dress her.

zyggie

Posted at 12:16 PM on March 27, 2013

Her choice in outerwear is silly. Sorry Kim, you can do better.

LaLa

Posted at 12:15 PM on March 27, 2013

Oh ppppplease. She wears spanx (nothing against them) because she is ashamed.. SMH. I have yet to hear anything truly honest from this hoe bag.

Leonelle

Posted at 5:50 AM on April 3, 2013

@LALA U ARE THE HOE BAG!

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 12:05 PM on March 27, 2013

exactly, she is right on the money.
BUT HER CLOTHES ARE A TRUE DISSASTER!!