Kim Kardashian Hounded By Prosthetic Baby Bump Rumors

Wed, March 27, 2013 4:39pm EST by 50 Comments
Kim Kardashian Fake Pregnancy
FameFlynet, SplashNews

Lana

Posted at 9:03 PM on May 28, 2013

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that she’s faking. The constantly changing size and shape of that bump is a dead giveaway. Add to that the fact that she takes a lot of flights in her third trimester, wears heels, is out and about a lot, she doesn’t talk much about the pregnancy nor is she posting bunches of selfies of her bare belly bump or a sonogram (things she would definitely do if pregnant), hasn’t slowed down after apparently having a miscarriage scare (poorly staged – why did she have her camera crew handy to film that?) and the list goes on. She doesn’t look pregnant and doesn’t act like a pregnant woman. It’s a safe bet that she’s not really pregnant.

daTRUTH

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 21, 2013

Clearly in the most recent photo of her with her mom (once again dressed all in black) you can see that her belly is doing a “beyonce” belly droop, it if profoundly disproportioned, especially for someone who supposedly wears maternity spanx…if that belly were real it would be more “in place”…she’s faking it…and her reason is the fact that Reggie is with another woman, she never will get over that man, and she is so sick in the mind that her own family protects her rather than help her, the fame was too fast too soon for this one…she needs help and please stop feeling sorry for this woman, she put herself out there, she and money hungry Kris Jenner…like mother, like daughter, Bruce will leave Kris, if he weren’t afraid of being exposed as a cross dresser…

keya

Posted at 10:36 AM on April 13, 2013

I think if she is faking it then in the end of 9 months she is gluing to be looking extremely stupid and people are going to scare her for life and she will be out of Hollywood. If it is real then I am going to feel bad for her because this would be her first child and the media I’d not making it a very pleasant experience for her. Instead of enjoying her pregnancy she has to worry about what she should ware. When I was7 months with my son I still didn’t show. Every pregnancy is different including every woman’s body. I dislike Kim but she could be pregnant.

Moneyhoney

Posted at 10:13 PM on April 5, 2013

So…so fake. She is a narsissist….and constantly posting pics. WHy no pics of her tummy.
This is ALL about money.

Atreya

Posted at 7:25 PM on April 4, 2013

I wish people would stop slamming her for her pregnancy! Some may not find her very appealing but dont slam her for being pregnant. To those of you who doubt her pregnant belly: A pregnant woman’s belly is soft in the areas where the baby is not at and hard where the baby is. The soft areas can be pushed down by something like clothing. I know this because I have been pregnant and so has my friend’s cousin and the same was true when I felt of her belly. So p1$$ off with the fake belly stuff. How would you love to be torn apart and accused of wearing a fake belly when you have finally been able to conceive?

anonymous

Posted at 10:42 AM on April 4, 2013

I for one am glad that poor kim is getting fat!!! In fact I think its awesome!! She’s so selfish and self centered that she doesnt want to gain weight-so why did you get pregnant? She’ll end up getting millions of dollars from it. The person who I feel bad for is Khloe.I hope she gets pregnant soon-she deserves it.

mgc94520

Posted at 2:36 AM on April 3, 2013

She is not pregnant…just too many dinners at the Macaroni Grill.

Haley

Posted at 8:40 AM on April 2, 2013

i think she might be wearing a fake belly, because she is not showing that much for a person that is in there six month of pregnancy. and she wants people to not think she is pregnant just because her bumps not big enough.

Amber

Posted at 6:07 PM on April 21, 2013

I didn’t show until I was 8 months pregnant. I had a healthy 9 pounds 22 in. baby!

alana

Posted at 2:15 AM on April 2, 2013

im just sick and tired of hearing about kim kardashian!!!!! kim kardashian this kim kardashian that!!! get over it!!! its un real on how many people and paparazzi talk about one frikkin woman all the damn time.. who cares if shes with the most ignorant man on the face of the planet, who cares if she is faking her pregnancy.. everytime i get on fb its all i read about is this damn woman!!!! ahhhh it drives me frikkin nuts!!!!!!!!

Stanley

Posted at 1:10 AM on April 14, 2013

I think you are just right…..!
The media talks about her more frequently than they should and she
is not that as important as she seem to be guuuuush…!!!

Janet

Posted at 3:31 PM on April 1, 2013

Are you tired of going office daily? Earn 50$ per hour working from home with Google! I’ve made $64,000 so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here is what I do,
Fab17.cℴm

Denisa

Posted at 2:02 PM on April 1, 2013

Leave her alone seriously get a new job that video was out of order, she can wear what she likes when she freaking likes.

Kim you look beautiful! that bump is coming up nicely!

It's Me

Posted at 9:21 AM on April 1, 2013

all im going to say is people need to stay in their own life…this is the same thing with Beyonce…if she is faking so what you dont know all of her personal life so you have no place to say she is faking or not…and if she is faking why does it matter….she may not be able to get preggers and may need a surrogate….im not pregnant but i do know that your pregnant belly can change depending on how the mother is feeling,what they wear,and what they eat….so before you go accusing someone of being fake think about it because u honestly dont know every single speck of their life….thats all im gonna say….

Anony

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 31, 2013

Don’t doubt it. Everything else on the girl’s body is fake. Makes sense to put a fake bump in there

Dea

Posted at 1:03 PM on March 30, 2013

Fake all the way. Her whole life is fake.

JV

Posted at 10:56 PM on March 29, 2013

When I was pregnant my belly changed shapes and sizes everyday.. it’s not uncommon

a roberts

Posted at 10:16 PM on March 29, 2013

When I was pregnant some days I looked bigger than others.. pregnancy belly does look like it changes some days.. I don’t know why ppl act like everybody body is the same.. who the hell wants to fake pregnancy NOBODY like really gtfoh wit that stop tryna find reasons to hate on ppl!

mary

Posted at 5:41 PM on March 29, 2013

Wow. These post are funny. I just think the media is annoying with kim. If we didnt hear about it everyday we wouldnt be annoyed but oh well. I think shes pregnant, she shouldnt worry about everybody just be happy shes pregnant. But who we should be thinking about is kate middleton. Shes a royal and doesnt look pregnant at all. I honestly believe shes the one with the surrogate still havent seen a bump unless shes pushing it out. Makes me wonder. Lol.