‘Real Chance Of Love’ Star Diagnosed With Stage IV Colon Cancer

Thu, March 21, 2013 2:06pm EST by 25 Comments
Real Colon Cancer
Instagram

Ahmad ‘Real’ Givens, 33, is asking fans for their support as he battles a deadly form of cancer.

America fell in love with Ahmad Givens (aka “Real”) as he fought for love on reality TV, and now, we’re supporting him as he fights for his life. The former Real Chance of Love star recently announced that he’s been diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer, and his famous friends — as well as his incredibly positive family — are rallying around him for support.

“Just talked to ‘Chance’ he told me to tell the world to pray for his bro ‘Real’ he has stage 4 colon cancer!” fellow Vh1 reality star Ray J tweeted March 19. “Pls send out a prayer for him!”

To help Real with his extensive medical bills, a special fund had been set up in his name. Real and his family are encouraging fans to donate to Chase bank account #407662563, named “Cancer Funds For Real.”

Real’s History On Reality TV

If you’re not familiar with “Real,” allow us to bring you up to speed. After competing to win the heart of Tiffany “New York” Pollard Vh1’s “I Love New York,” he was offered his own spin-off series with fellow contestant — and brother — Kamal “Chance” Givens.

Besides appearing on several reality TV shows, Ahmad also performs with Chance and their brother Micah Givens as the rap trio Stallionaires. You can listen to some of their original music below.

New York Sends Real Her Love

“I just found out,” New York tweeted March 21 when a fan asked if she was aware of Real’s condition. “I jus spoke 2him 3weeks ago. My prayers go out to him and his family.He has a relationship with God,he’s gonna b ok.”

Our thoughts are with Ahmad as he faces this incredibly difficult diagnosis.

WATCH: ‘Real Chance of Love’ Girl Fight – K.O. vs Kiki

More Celebrities Battling Cancer:

1. Valerie Harper Reveals She Has Terminal Brain Cancer
  2. Brain Cancer Patient Wins Marathon Pushing Daughter, 6, In Stroller
  3. Sheryl Crow Reveals She Has A Brain Tumor

Dorreatha

Posted at 5:32 PM on March 25, 2014

I am praying he gets Healed in Jesus name Cancer is such a Ugly disease I lost some family members too it but may God keep you strong enough too beat this disease. Take care.

Self drive horsebox hire

Posted at 5:11 AM on February 21, 2014

A superior tow corporation will also have moral values and
want their purchasers to be safe and sound, so they would not employ a particular person convicted of
a significant crime. It’s wise to take benefit of the chance of having a test drive.

Some advanced models have safety latches designed to prevent accidental unplugging.

Zocdoc.com

Posted at 8:13 PM on February 4, 2014

I learned not to believe him, and that distrust extended to every other dentist, for my entire life.

There may be a lot of questions such as, “How long ago did you notice this sore. If you are seeking out a perfect smile, then cosmetic dental surgery could be a viable option.

best colon cleanse products at gnc

Posted at 7:31 AM on September 21, 2013

hey there and thank yyou for your infotmation – I have certainly
picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise somne technical issues using this website,
since I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I
could get it to load properly. I had been wonderimg
if your web hsting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in googlee
and could dawmage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a
lot mokre of your respective fascinating content. Maake sure you update thiis again very soon.

Alexis

Posted at 9:09 PM on April 19, 2013

Colon cancer is taking alot of people out, my auntie has it, my babydaddy dad has it, its so depressing to have to deal with this, but no matter how bad it seem, you gotta keep the faith cause i am a believer and i believe in miracles, and when u love something or someone,you pray for them….God seperated the waters from the earth and called the sky heaven and the water earth and it was so……You are in my prayers!!!!!

itsmedamnit

Posted at 1:09 AM on March 25, 2013

As I kneel down I pray…pray 4 a speacial healing lord God u know this man heart you know where you want him 2 b he’s your son father I ask 4 special healing I pray 4 his family let them know you havent forgotten about him father you’ll never put us through nothing we cannot bare. Im asking lord God 2 left the burden off his shoulders you say lord God that we have not because we ask not so im askin.. & lord thank u in advance

shay21love

Posted at 1:17 AM on March 23, 2013

Get well soon real god bless i have feelings for you like your my own brother

Tierra

Posted at 8:59 PM on March 22, 2013

I’m praying for you and you could make it through this. Just believe that God is always on your side and you can get through anything. Get well I really love you!!!

JRoc85

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 22, 2013

I truly hope that Ahmad (Real) Givens makes a full & miraculous recovery!!!!!!!!!! My thoughts & prayers go out to his family!!!!!!!!!

Jennifersands

Posted at 3:21 PM on March 22, 2013

Awwwwwwwwww much love and prayers commin outta outta inkster frm me to the family n real tooooo by jesus stripes u r heald claim it

shameeka

Posted at 9:36 AM on March 22, 2013

i love you keep the good fight of faith psalm 91 is keeping and covering you stay encouraged!!!

unhil

Posted at 8:56 AM on March 22, 2013

Get well dear…we love you!

Hate whores

Posted at 1:39 AM on March 22, 2013

Send him money than prayers? A WORD TO A FOOL,IS A WASTE!

sha

Posted at 10:50 PM on March 21, 2013

I never post but I loved you on I love NY and I think you are the sweetest man. I will pray for you each day. Why do bad things happen to such good people? May God be with you… this is so sad.

sendmoneynotprayers

Posted at 10:05 PM on March 21, 2013

Send that man some money not prayers.

Hate whores

Posted at 9:01 PM on March 21, 2013

I pray in the name of Jesus that he would be healed to glorify God.He needs to drink essaic herbs aggressively,he can also buy soursop,he can also buy ganoderma(reshi mushroom) and also get food grade hydrogen peroxide with all this can detoxify his whole body with activated powder and diatomaceous earth( earth fossil). With all the organic teas and vegetables that God created he will be fine. Oh I forgot one thing he can also experiment with bitter melon. The chemicals in the foods this days I just can not stand like I can not stand the kartrashians

gernisha

Posted at 8:05 PM on March 21, 2013

i will be praying for u real hang in there my brother get well soon xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 8:05 PM on March 21, 2013

This is really sad this evening. I really enjoyed their shows. I will def send up my prayers for he, and his entire family………

Love wise

Posted at 7:46 PM on March 21, 2013

FatherGod I pray for my brother in Christ Ahmad givens that you cover him from the crown of his head to the very soul of his feet fatherGod I pray that you give him strength,peace,joy,and happiness and restore his health so that he can become a living testimonie for others that’s battling this sick,cruel,devilish tree that is taking lives!!!! Devil you are a big fat lire!!!! My mom died from this sickness and I’m praying for my brother Ahmad givens to fight for his life like I know he will!!!!! You are beautiful inside and out and I been praying for you all day long!!!!! I don’t know you personally but I know that you will beat this sickness in Jesus precious name amen!!!!!! Sincerely,your sister in Christ love wise.

Terrah

Posted at 7:13 PM on March 21, 2013

Praying for you Real. Love you dearly and a huge fan. You are going to be alright.

CoolWhipLite

Posted at 6:53 PM on March 21, 2013

Praying for you, Real!! You can do this!

Tonya

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 21, 2013

Detroit will be praying for u brother. May ur God bless u and ur family in this time. Just know ur faith will carry u.

cobaycedostrasbourgandeurope

Posted at 2:17 PM on March 21, 2013

Ahmad Givens contact me for treatment cancer colon
respect nistor ionel romania

ericka barnes

Posted at 6:49 PM on March 21, 2013

I am praying for u and ur family ur name isnt real for nothing God is giving u a real chance to prove He is a Mighty Healer we will see you well keep the faith….a simple fan!

ommanda babineaux

Posted at 11:56 PM on April 3, 2013

My God bless over you and your family during this trying time. God has the cure and final calling on life. Keep the faith!