‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Klaus & Caroline Clash Over Tyler

Mon, March 18, 2013 5:19pm EDT by 22 Comments
Vampire Diaries Video Klaus Caroline
Courtesy of The CW (2)

Rachael olobio

Posted at 4:14 PM on May 2, 2013

My bestie in vampire diaries is caroline then rebekah before bonnie and my least is elena.After everything stefan did for her she turned her back on him by saying hurtful things when rebekah compelled them.Klaus still have some humanity in him so that’s why i want him to date caroline if that happens he will feel loved and not creating many hybrid but if that happens,what about tyler ?she loves tyler.Well i want stefan to forget all about elena and start afresh.And why is everybody protective of elena?she’s a vamp now too many people have been in trouble all because of her.

Elma

Posted at 12:08 AM on April 20, 2013

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with Search
Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good success.
If you know of any please share. Cheers!

kat

Posted at 11:16 PM on March 20, 2013

you’re not professional, at all. Sorry not sorry.

Amber

Posted at 2:00 AM on March 22, 2013

Who’s not professional?

Corey

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 19, 2013

Klaroline maybe more popular,but Forwood is true love.

Krystal

Posted at 12:23 AM on March 20, 2013

Klaus is a thousand years old I feel quiet sure that he is in love with Caroline. Tyler was her first love. Tyler is a boy compared to Klaus. TVD created them, I feel quiet sure that they will put them
Together.

Corey

Posted at 6:57 AM on March 20, 2013

I never said that Klaus wasn’t in love with Caroline.Although I’ve said before that Klaus doesn’t deserve Caroline due to what he’s done since coming to Mysic Falls(he’s evn almost killed her),but Caroline doesn’t deserve Tyler if she starts dating Klaus because after everything he’s done for her including breaking very bone in his body 100 times to break the sire-bond,she repays him by dating the guy who killed his mom & hybrids.

Linda Marie

Posted at 4:25 PM on March 19, 2013

i liked caroline better when she became a vamp etc. but i was ready to stop watching the show by end of season 2 until all things wonderful that is klaus, appeared. he is a complex character played by an actor who is so good, some of his best portayals are with him in action and not even speaking dialog (so take that all you critics that say we only love joseph because of his accent) love my dvr which allows me to fast forward through every other character.

I will be dropping TVD as soon as his originals series has been picked up in the fall. i for one am tired of the hypocracy that is the mystic falls crew and all their judgements towards others. the brats should be reflecting inward towards some of their own actions which are no better than klaus’s and stop justifying them to fit with whatever excuse they give themselves for killing others. at least klaus straight up tells you why he’s about to kill you and makes no excuses for his actions. (not that i condone killing, but this is a tv story and not real life) at least stefan has some lucid moments between his numerous killing sprees, which have spanned almost 200 years, to stop and compare his own actions to klaus’s. he’s not such a hypocrit in my books now.

as for klaroline…the reason i have shipped them (my first ever ship) is because here is a man who likes the whole package. her neurotic obsessive behavior (others have bashed her repeatedly for it…cough tyler cough), her inner beauty not just her outer and he’s a man who is proud of her intellect and contributions to solving problems (doesn’t have his mouth hanging open in shock that she can speak intelligently but looks on proudly as someone who’d be a match and partner).

looking forward to eps 17 and 18 and caroline crossovers!

Klaroline

Posted at 10:31 AM on March 29, 2013

well said! Go Klaroline!

Corey

Posted at 9:22 AM on April 20, 2013

Tyler & Caroline’s relationship has been based on them going from friends to a relationship.Don’t friends sometimes tease each other?Tyler probably did that to hide his feelings for Caroline because he kinda had a crush on her during the Maroline relationship.Always wondering what’s happening between her & Matt and wondering where she was.He was always saying to Matt “What’s up with you & Forbes?” “Where’s your date?” “Where’s Forbes?”

armywife12

Posted at 9:56 AM on March 19, 2013

What, no more Chris Brown references?

malexa

Posted at 3:45 AM on March 19, 2013

Being a troll to get trafic to a news worthless article is low. Too bad so many fans are buying it :(

Dawn

Posted at 2:55 AM on March 19, 2013

I don’t see comment about Forwood fans like StillShippingKlaroline mentioned. Andy, they would have to dated more than once to been “former flames”. This must have been a hard article to write, but I didn’t need a transcript of the video. Thanks.

Amber

Posted at 2:12 AM on March 19, 2013

Noooooo! They need to happen, they would make a great couple! It would be entertaining to see them both challenge each other!
OMG! Come on! Klaroline, Kiss!

betty

Posted at 1:59 AM on March 19, 2013

really really? how professional of you…

Amanda

Posted at 1:56 AM on March 19, 2013

Klaroline Always and Forever!!

What is it with you people, why do you hate on a ship that obviously is loved by a great lot of people. Yes it’s complicated and always drama but isn’t that the beauty of it. Klaus has come a long way from season 2 and has some way found a bit of his humanity thanks to Caroline. Yes Caroline can be bitchy and yes he has done bad things but what character on TVD hasn’t.

StillShippingKlaroline

Posted at 1:49 AM on March 19, 2013

Thanks for your coverage of the webclip. Although I think it’s unfair to use Klaroline fans, and by extension Forwood fans, to get a lot views for this tiny article and then insult Klaroline fans by asking if we’re glad that “Klaroline will probably never happen” all the while leading Forwood fans on, by making this about Tyler when we know Michael Trevino isn’t coming back to TVD for the foreseeable future. I hate that the TVD writers made it Klaus’ fault that Tyler is gone, but the truth is they wrote him off the show. From your previous coverage of TVD, I understand that you like Michael, so do I, and that you prefer Forwood. Well I’m sorry that your ship has capzsized, but please gain some objectivity and don’t take it out on the Klaroline fans. We’re all still shipping Klaroline and can’t wait for their upcoming scenes in 4X17 and 4X18 and we’ll be looking forward to Caroline making appearances on the spinoff as well.

Corey

Posted at 7:03 AM on March 21, 2013

Sorry but if haven’t heard already,the writers have changed their minds.Tyler will be coming back.They saw how upset us Forwood fans got after they wrote him off,they decided to bring him back for one more episode this season.I have have no clue how long he’ll be gone after that,but he’s back.

WhipSmart

Posted at 1:16 AM on March 19, 2013

“Are you glad ‘Klaroline’ will probably never happen?” Wow Andy, what a nice way to incite and alienate an entire fanbase of a show that you cover from week to week. Bias much? If Klaroline isn’t your thing, that’s OK. But you’re supposed to be providing an objective viewpoint and that seems to be missing from your coverage of this webclip. Per Julie Plec, Caroline is in no way Klaus’ “former flame.” Now matter how much you wish that were the case. And even if their interaction in this episode doesn’t lead to love making, it has already been spoiled that whatever transpires will bring them closer. So can you stop being a Klaroline hater and merely cover the show?

Lucy

Posted at 8:51 PM on March 18, 2013

I hope that working together to stop Silas will help Caroline forgive Klaus for driving away Tyler. I can’t wait to find out, and I am glad that I won’t miss any of the plan with my DISH Anywhere app. With my crazy work schedule at DISH, I am always using the app to stream my shows recorded on my DVR to my tablet. Spending my train home catching up with everything is great, and I really hope that this common enemy will be enough to repair the damage with Klaus and Caroline.

Lala

Posted at 6:11 PM on March 18, 2013

Aww I wish so badly Klaroline could happen, forget Tyler

keira007

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 18, 2013

Hot Dayyum Klaus is one sexy original. He can do sooo much better than the whiny, stuck up, whingy brat that is Caroline who has it nowhere near as bad as most of the people on the show but guaranteed, she will find a way to complain & make herself out to be the victim. GROW UP Caroline & how naive & frankly plain stupid was it of them to even think that they could get away with trying to kill Klaus AGAIN & this wouldn’t happen. He did her a favour by not killing Tyler so maybe she should think about how much worse the situation could have been! She still has her mother, her friends, her school, I mean apart from a high school boyfriend-who didn’t even ask her to leave with him-what has she really lost. The best part is that viewers are only interested in her because Klaus is, once he moves onto his new show, she will be a nobody again so I’d enjoy the spotlight as long as possible if I was her…