‘Secret Life’ Stars Preview Wedding ‘Obstacles’ & Surprise Endings

Mon, March 18, 2013 12:04pm EDT by 94 Comments
Secret Life Wedding Spoilers
Courtesy of ABC Family

Megan Park & Daren Kagasoff look back on 109 episodes & give HollywoodLife.com the scoop on what’s still to come!

The final 12 episodes of ABC Family’s The Secret Life of the American Teenager begin March 18, and if you think you’re surprised that the long-running drama is actually coming to an end, just imagine how the cast feels! “It’s going to be really sad to watch the last episode, because that’s it,” Megan Park tells HollywoodLife.com of the series finale, which airs June 3.

“I remember first meeting [Shailene Woodley] at the wardrobe fitting before we filmed the pilot,” she recalls. “She was 15 then, and she was with her mom, and I was with my mom. It’s so crazy!”

“I can’t wait to see the last episode,” adds Daren Kagasoff. “It’s the last time we were all together as a cast, so it’s close to my heart.”

Will Ricky & Amy Get Married?

One of the biggest events of the final 12 episodes — assuming it actually happens — is the highly anticipated wedding of Amy and Ricky. But you’ll have to wait until the big day comes, because Daren isn’t giving up anything.

“There are definitely some obstacles, and I can’t even say if we do get married or if we don’t,” he says. Let’s just say she gets a wedding dress, and it wasn’t one that I necessarily would have picked out.”

How Will It All End? Who Will End Up With Who?

Not only did Megan not “envision” Grace’s story ending the way it does, but she actually sounds a little disappointed.

“I didn’t want this ending,” Megan admits. “But it makes sense. I can see why they decided to do this with my character. It’s definitely, definitely not the ending I was expecting.”

Sadly, she can’t say whether or not Grace’s ending involves a happily-ever-after with Jack (Greg Finley), but she promises fans are in for more than one shocker.

“I was really surprised to see who everyone ends up with, and where they end up, and what they’re doing,” she hints. “It’s real, but it’s not what everybody’s going to want.”

While Daren agrees the series doesn’t end the way he predicted, he think the characters are exactly where they belong.

“The ending is unbelievable,” he says. “I think it all ended correctly. When we were informed we weren’t coming back, [creator Brenda Hampton] had to scramble to come up with an ending, and I think the way she did it was phenomenal.”

HollywoodLifers, how do YOU hope The Secret Life will end? Drop a comment with your hopes and predictions for the final 12 episodes below!

— Andy Swift

More Secret Life on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘Secret Life’ Star Renee Olstead Promises ‘Crazy’ Final Episodes
  2. ‘Secret Life’ Scoop: Will Amy & Lauren Ever Forgive Madison?
  3. ‘Secret Life’ Scoop: Francia Raisa Talks Kissing Grace & Stealing Ricky

Judy Williams

Posted at 12:25 AM on April 2, 2013

I want Amy and Ben together they belong together..When Ben and Adrianne lost the baby the toys were given to the daycare Amy was working for and she knew about the Bear from Ben’s Mother, not Adrianne! Ben and Amy want to go to college in New York and she and they can have it all. I believe Ricky should be with Clementine. That is all just my opinion.

Tristan

Posted at 12:14 AM on March 26, 2013

I hope Amy and Ben end up I think they both are madly in love with each other but they won’t admit it.

Alea

Posted at 2:54 PM on March 19, 2013

If Amy and Ricky dont get married, I will be severly upset :( Please dont do that to me!!!!

hazel love

Posted at 3:03 AM on March 19, 2013

I think it would suck for them to break up Amy and Ricky. They’re the reason so many have continued to watch the show. If they end up splitting i think it could hurt Brenda Hampton’s chance of doing another series.

dea

Posted at 2:12 AM on March 19, 2013

I actually know the true answer my friend works on the show. Ricky ends up with….. stop reading if you don’t want the answer Ricky and Adrienne- Ben and Amy- Grace and Jack but funny thing is Grace is pregnant. I almost dropped to the floor when I heard this. They are ending the show almost the exact way they started it. I will miss the show. OK so now if you read all of it you know how it ends so just enjoy every episode till the end. :(

Judy

Posted at 12:01 PM on March 19, 2013

omg really that’s how i pictured it would be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if this if true im so happy!!!!!!

Melissa

Posted at 2:50 AM on April 2, 2013

To the person who spilled the ending, Can’t your friend be sued for spilling the ending? They all sign contracts! Legally binding! She could have told u that just to trick you!

Dakota

Posted at 10:37 PM on March 18, 2013

Team Bamy forever! C’mon, Ben and Amy! <3

Sam

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 18, 2013

I hope Amy and Ricky end up together and if they don’t I will hate the show they are so cute together with their son

Evelyyy

Posted at 10:08 PM on March 18, 2013

AMY MARRRYY RICKYYY!!!! <3<3<3

JC

Posted at 7:25 PM on March 18, 2013

Who Will Be With Whom?***********

Tiphani

Posted at 6:38 PM on March 18, 2013

I want amy and ricky to stay together!!! Im hoping they do <3 love this show! I wanna get every season so I can watch it all the time

Diana Draghi

Posted at 5:37 PM on March 18, 2013

I hope Amy and Ricky get married! I don’t want another ending…:(

ashley

Posted at 5:29 PM on March 18, 2013

omg amy is gowing to end up with ben ricky will end up with adrian jack ends up with grase ever boudy happy besides the ricky and adrian and ben and amy its gowing to be the same from the begging wach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 18, 2013

You have serious damage control to do with your spelling…… just saying

diana

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 18, 2013

Amy And Ricky Better Stay Together . Omg . I will be so upset if she gets back with Ben..

Anaid

Posted at 4:35 PM on March 18, 2013

i say Amy & Ricky stay together and Adrian gets with Jack and Ben & Grace get together. Just as long as AMY & RICKY STAY TOGETHER!!!!

Hale

Posted at 4:26 PM on March 18, 2013

I just want ricky and amy to end up together and don’t care about anyone else, they better stay together.

veronica

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 18, 2013

i liked this show. i am going to really miss it being on television what am i going to watch on mondays when this goes off the air

Kelly

Posted at 3:21 PM on March 18, 2013

I hope they get rid of Ben some how…I know it’s the last season but serious that loser has got to go

ramy all the way

Posted at 3:05 PM on March 18, 2013

i will be royaly ticked off if they break up amy & ricky. That was the whole point of the show. But knowing abc family they will mess it up. I mean look at jane by design there nothing wrong with that show & they stopped after one season! ONE STINKIN SEASON

Alicia

Posted at 2:58 PM on March 18, 2013

And I can totally see Grace getting pregnant at the end of the show.

Anaid

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 18, 2013

Lol i can too! xD What if she gets pregnant with Ben’s baby!? Or what if Amy gets pregant by Ricky again!?

Alicia

Posted at 6:02 PM on March 18, 2013

OOOH maybe she does get pregnant with Ricky’s baby and they elope somewhere and she has to wear a maternity wedding dress. I just don’t want Adrian and Ricky to end up together, ugh.

Kaitlin

Posted at 12:31 AM on May 28, 2013

I would so want that! I hope that later on ABC Family will have like a spin-off features them grown up and stuff. Look at what they are doing with Boy Meets World. There’s a spin-off of it called ‘Girl Meets World’.

Brittney May French

Posted at 2:54 PM on March 18, 2013

I hope that Amy and Ricky stay together.But the way the pre-view showed it doesn’t look like they are.I can’t whait till it comes on to nght.

Halee

Posted at 2:54 PM on March 18, 2013

I want Amy with Ricky and they get married. I don’t want her to end up with Ben. He is such a snooze and a odd ball. I am hoping things end well for Grace and she gets what she wants and with Jack. I am hoping for big things for Adriane and Omar. As for the rest of the cast don’t care to much where they go.

Alicia

Posted at 2:47 PM on March 18, 2013

I have a feeling they will have a destination wedding and her dress is a bikini or something (something he wouldn’t pick out). They all end up getting a plane crash and that’s it. Everyone ended up with someone and each other at the end.

dianna

Posted at 2:41 PM on March 18, 2013

i want Amy and Ricky to get married and live happily ever after

Martica

Posted at 2:21 PM on March 18, 2013

I hope Amy end up with Ricky

donna whitehead

Posted at 2:55 PM on March 18, 2013

yes I want them to stay together amy and ricky ben and whoever and grace and jack and Adrian and that one guy:)

jen

Posted at 12:19 PM on March 18, 2013

Not a single one of them looks like a teenager.

See

Posted at 1:49 PM on March 18, 2013

well they’re only about 20 for the most part. they fit the part more when the show first started though since they were like 15 or something