Nina Dobrev’s Mom Gives Her ‘Vampire Diaries’ Sex Scene Advice

Wed, March 13, 2013 2:34pm EDT by 8 Comments
Damon Elena Sex Scene
Courtesy of The CW, TBS

kyle richaqd

Posted at 2:04 PM on March 1, 2014

That was so unmotherly to give her of vampire even if she is a good actress but she shouldn’d have make a scen if we can watch the movie

eee

Posted at 3:47 PM on April 10, 2013

If you luv your mom post This to 20 pictures 1 Girl ignored This and her mom died 365 later sorry cant ignore This because i luv my mom

Tianja

Posted at 10:19 AM on March 17, 2013

Lu

Posted at 8:31 PM on March 15, 2013

My favorite Demon/Elena scene…? Can I say every single one? I just love when this two are together, they are so perfect in all scenes. But if I really have to pic one, I say that my favorite are when they meet the first time in Salvatore’s house, she try hard don’t show how interesting she was, but is cristal clear that she was curious about that man. And I say that for me, is the moment when Delena starts!

Disappointed Ex. TVD fan

Posted at 6:17 PM on March 14, 2013

Delena is an abusive and sadistic relationship and it’s gotten so bad that I cannot watch the show anymore. I’m very disappointed in the producers and viewers who are rooting for the couple. And if you already haven’t noticed, this show is just getting worse and worse. All this show has taught me so far is that the good people NEVER win. (Ex. Stefan- Lost the only good thing in his life, Lexi- died because oh yeah DAMON, Jeremy- died, Alaric- died because Damon ofc, Jenna- died trying to save family, Elena- her own free will has been stolen from her and there’s obviously no intentions of her getting it back anytime soon.) I absolutely adored this show but now it’s just unbearable. What a shame.

katyarborough@yahoo.com

Posted at 5:02 PM on March 15, 2013

There is nothing abusive about their relationship. I am not sure what you’re watching. Their love scenes are tender, as well as their non-sexual scenes. The show was getting worse and worse watching the most boring couple of all time with no chemistry being touted as the best thing ever week after week. The only people that think it’s terrible are solely hardcore Stefan fans. I honestly felt like the first two seasons were so boring that I hardly wanted to watch the full episode most of the time…it was boring teeny bopper stuff that nobody with half a brain would be entertained by.

fatima

Posted at 9:13 PM on March 19, 2013

it is true stefan and elena were getting really boring!

Stop

Posted at 2:54 PM on March 13, 2013

Nina funny and very cool!:)