Kristen Stewart: Mom Reveals She Has ‘A Dark Side’

Mon, March 11, 2013 9:09am EDT by 92 Comments
Kristen Stewart Slammed Mother
FameFlynet

Black @ White.....

Posted at 12:43 PM on March 11, 2013

@Marie You krisbians are horrible.The cheater says she is tired of playing same kind of character and you are here shouting “she’s really good playing different characters”.Are you really a kristen fan or what?

Marie

Posted at 12:38 PM on March 11, 2013

Obviously, her mother was talking about kristen’s acting. Kristen is an amazing actress, she’s really good playing different characters. She’s great, I love her.

Dana

Posted at 12:36 PM on March 11, 2013

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT KRISTENS MOTHER WOULD GIVE ANYONE AN INTERVIEW ABOUT HER DAUGHTER? PLEASE GIVE IT UP

pink

Posted at 12:21 PM on March 11, 2013

everyone has a dark side

Gorgeous in every way.

Posted at 12:16 PM on March 11, 2013

Inner Beauty Makeover radiates to the surface and Kristen is beautiful on both sides. Gorgeous in every way.

domino

Posted at 3:14 PM on March 11, 2013

Realy ?even when she was on full on CHEATING MODE last year she was being beautiful in and out?

Poroloco

Posted at 12:13 PM on March 11, 2013

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are happily together. He’s just filming.

dedelgaty.org.com

Posted at 1:01 PM on March 11, 2013

\o/ Robsten are together \o/\o/ loveeeeee

Manuela

Posted at 12:07 PM on March 11, 2013

TUTTO FALSISSIMO!

Saddie

Posted at 11:57 AM on March 11, 2013

I think Kstew suffers from depression. She has the ability to be unflappable is situations that would arouse anyone’s emotions. Yes I know she’s likes a dubbie to level out those crazy red carpet events but I still think many celebrities are drawn to the arts because their personality is naturally depressive and they want out of thier own shoes to play another character for a while – acting is like taking a vacation from yourself. Why do AA drink, why do people take drugs they are fearful, anxious and depressed. Every extreme excess exists in H-Wood. I still love her, she reminds me of my manic/depressive mother.

We love you Kristen Stewart.

Posted at 11:57 AM on March 11, 2013

Kristen is gorgeous and talented. Magnetic. After meeting with her I can not just get out of my head.
It will be normal for the great interest and the guys eyes on Kristen. She is beautiful and her beauty appeals to all ages of men. It is amazing and beautiful and alone. It is only 22-23, and at the beginning of their learning. Definitely the right man for her somewhere.

Guest43

Posted at 11:29 AM on March 11, 2013

Poor old Kristen. She is eventually going to get tired of walking on pins and needles to keep from offending Rob again. I know, I know …she is the one who cheated and all, but how hard will she have to work to earn his trust again? I think they are still together. Neither one of them have been with anyone else (in a romantic sense) since Rob has been gone. I think they are working on the trust issues and it is really none of our business. Good Luck.

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 11, 2013

this is another lie from you guys, first he mom wil ever, ever tell you anything about Kristen and let me tell you i wish she had a dark side so she could do somenthing about you guys dend you all to another place in this world uauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i to wish i have a dark side

Guest43

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 11, 2013

I bet Rob can’t wait to get back so he can resume licking Kristen’s underarms! She probably hasn’t bathed since he has been gone! LOL

Rensy

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 11, 2013

I love you kristen!!!!!

Juju

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 11, 2013

I love this girl so great!!!!! Kristen is so independent and so strong, I love her character. With 22 years so strong.

Black & White

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 11, 2013

People in the industry knows kristen has an abnormal sexuality.Even her parents know it.1.She almost caused breaking dawn 1 “R” rating.2.She told to a well known magazine that she buys sex toys.3.It was almost ridiculous when last year just before the cheating scandal she told another magazine that her boyfriend likes to lick under her armpits.So,for me,The cheating Scandal was quite a homework for our beloved Kristen Stewart.I really can”t guess what is next for her childish fans.

Manuela

Posted at 11:19 AM on March 11, 2013

False history!!!!

Maria

Posted at 11:10 AM on March 11, 2013

fake history hollywoodlies!!! Stop writing fake articles about kristen and Rob. If you do not stop this, your article will get not much visited, like this happening with the site of PARiZ HILTON, because there are few people that visit this article, to be sure your site is near to happen this!!!!!

Nina

Posted at 11:06 AM on March 11, 2013

Kristen and unique and beautiful, so her love her both fas forever.

Catarina

Posted at 11:04 AM on March 11, 2013

Hollywoodlies stop distociar the stories. This article and false. Write the story true. Shame on his face. Stop writing false stories and still distociando the true history.

Woody88

Posted at 11:02 AM on March 11, 2013

IMO Kristen was hired for SWATH in part because she could be convincing through a long battle/murder scene at the end. She wanted to kill that queen personally! I do not see any relationship with her killer instinct and frolicing with RS, but perhaps I am being narrow minded.

ulianaJ

Posted at 11:01 AM on March 11, 2013

I love you forever

senzen

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 11, 2013

I Love Kristen.

paul

Posted at 10:40 AM on March 11, 2013

The article has nothing to do with the original. they will divert his mother said. its going to cause hate

fan

Posted at 10:30 AM on March 11, 2013

lol J’ve read the article. you have diverted his mother said. PATHETIC

Becky Barnes

Posted at 10:21 AM on March 11, 2013

I think you should mind your own business. I doubt that you have the inside story