‘Revenge’ Recap: Jack Makes A Shocking Discovery About Amanda

Sun, March 10, 2013 11:40pm EDT by 20 Comments
Revenge Amanda Death Recap
Courtesy of ABC

Whenever someone dies on ‘Revenge,’ that’s when their true colors tend to come out — and Amanda is no exception.

Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) kicked off the March 10 episode of Revenge by storming through her house, flipping tables, tearing up everything in her sight, cleaning Amanda’s (Margarita Levieva) blood off her body and loading guns. She lost another person she loved, and people were going to pay — specifically, the Graysons.

Back at Grayson Global, Daniel (Joshua Bowman) was completely oblivious — as usual — to everything happening and just sat at his desk, scheming about how to get more money and power. And how to deceive his parents! As his ego grew two sizes that day, Aiden brought him down a few notches when he basically demanded a seat on the board, since he brought NolCorp into the hands of Grayson Global.

He agreed, but not without introducing an opportunity for blackmail; Daniel gave Aiden control of specific funds, and planned to watch him like a hawk to make sure he did nothing to suggest he was part of The Initiative. Speaking of demands, Daniel also threatened Nolan (Gabriel Mann) to destroy his genius computer program. However, he gave the program and the decision to turn it into The Initiative, to Padma.

Meanwhile, Mr. Trask — or as I like to call him, “creepy Initiative man” who somewhat resembles “Thin Man” from Charlie’s Angels — was exploiting Daniel Grayson (again, oblivious) and investigating the boat incident. While Jack (Nick Wechsler) laid in a hospital bed, Charlotte (Christa B. Allen) identified Amanda’s body and tended to baby Carl.

But just when you thought things couldn’t get sadder than Emily held Amanda’s lifeless body in her arms, she then had to break the news to Jack. In a moment of anger, Jack smashed a memory of Amanda, which led to the revelation of a key that unlocked a locker at the marina, which housed the computer Amanda used to blackmail Conrad Grayson (Henry Czerny)!

After everything he had been through, Jack should officially earn his degree in Revenge. He suspected Conrad had a hand in the boat scandal, and therefore Amanda’s death as well, so he jumped aboard the Revenge bandwagon, now more than ever. He discovered that Amanda and Emily were like sisters, and now had a personal vendetta against his once-closest friend. (Poor Jack, if you only knew!)

Emily gave the eulogy at Amanda’s funeral and set her revenge-sights on Charlotte, the only person that — if eliminated — could destroy Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe). Oh, and real-Amanda’s foster brother showed up to mourn the loss of his sister. Next week, he’ll discover that his actual foster sister is, well, not-so-dead.

— Jaymie Bailey

More Revenge:

1. ‘Revenge’ Recap: A Shocking Death Rocks Jack & Amanda’s Wedding
  2. ‘Revenge’ Recap: Victoria’s Life Is Threatened — Again
  3. ‘Revenge’ Recap: Emily’s New Plan Brings Her Closer To Daniel

Sybil

Posted at 12:45 AM on October 2, 2014

Ңello tto аll, the contents ρresent at tɦis website arе treuly amazing for people experience,
ԝell, ƙeep uр the gpod worк fellows.

kitchen remodel ideas pinterest

Posted at 11:21 AM on September 14, 2014

Piece of writing writing iss also a excitement, if you know
afterward you can write otherwise itt is difficult to write.

Harry

Posted at 1:36 AM on July 27, 2014

For thee reason that the admin of tɦiѕ website iss ԝorking, no doubt very rapidly it will bе well-known, duue to its feature contents.

strategie option binaire

Posted at 9:27 PM on May 29, 2014

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and entertaining, and
without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The
issue is an issue that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I’m very happy that I found this in my hunt for something concerning this.

gagner de l'argent sur internet

Posted at 2:55 PM on May 27, 2014

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch
break. I love the information you present here and can’t
wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how quick
your blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!

elite option binaire

Posted at 9:07 AM on May 3, 2014

That is really fascinating, You are an overly professional
blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to in the hunt for more
of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks

Justina

Posted at 6:33 AM on April 19, 2014

Antioxidants including betacarotene, vitamins A, C, E and minerals such as zinc and iron and being overweight means that your practitioner gives you the good quality herbs that are very difficult to evaluate. In Chinese medicine, martial arts, and so on. Check t wh t insurance coverage ur acupuncturist accepts. Acupuncture for Weight LossIn the 1950’s a stretch limousine Frenchmen named Dr. And parabims are a big cause of the problem that stretch limousine they face.

ADOMtravail facebook

Posted at 3:22 AM on April 11, 2014

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something
that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad
for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

jouer au loto gratuitement

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 27, 2014

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like
you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog.

A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Posted at 6:07 AM on February 22, 2014

Howdy fantastic blog! Does running a blog like this take a loot of work?

I have very little expertise in computer programming but I was hoping
to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any recommendations oor tips for new blo owners please share.

I knjow this is off topic but I just had to ask. Thank you!

sexy boy

Posted at 10:03 PM on January 15, 2014

I am really delighted to glance at this weblog posts which consists of lots of
helpful information, thanks for providing these kinds of data.

Humberto

Posted at 5:57 PM on January 9, 2014

excellent put up, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector don’t realize this.

You must proceed your writing. I am sure, you’ve
a great readers’ base already!

xnxx

Posted at 7:54 AM on January 9, 2014

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your site?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way
of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

Posted at 5:08 AM on January 8, 2014

It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to
be happy. I have learn this submit and if I may just I desire to recommend you
few attention-grabbing issues or advice. Maybe you could write next articles relating to
this article. I want to read more things about it!

Posted at 10:57 AM on December 7, 2013

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your
point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waete your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog whn you could bbe giving us
something informative to read?

Posted at 10:41 PM on December 3, 2013

I’ll immediately seize your rss as I can not in finding your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
Do you have any? Kindly let me know in order that I may subscribe.
Thanks.

penny stock how to get started

Posted at 2:01 PM on November 30, 2013

Thanks for the tips you have contributed here. Yet another thing I
would like to convey is that computer memory needs
generally rise along with other improvements in the technological know-how.

For instance, whenever new generations of processor
chips are brought to the market, there is certainly usually a related increase
in the dimensions demands of both personal computer memory and hard drive room.
This is because the application operated through these processor chips will inevitably surge
in power to take advantage of the new technological innovation.

susan

Posted at 5:13 AM on March 11, 2013

Lovely!can’t wait for the next episode

msstraightnocut

Posted at 1:38 AM on March 11, 2013

Reblogged this on msstraightnocut .

Felicity

Posted at 11:46 PM on March 10, 2013

Woah action packed. I love Jack so much, him and Emily/real Amanda deserve sooooo much better than the hand that they were dealt!!!