‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Battle Lines Are Drawn & [Spoiler] Is Killed

Sun, March 10, 2013 9:00pm EDT by 34 Comments
Once Upon A Time Cora Dies
Courtesy of ABC

debra

Posted at 8:09 PM on March 13, 2013

OK say Cora dies Regina.gets killed. Mr.gold Marty’s bell then what the show would end. Hate to say this but villans make the show fun to Watch.could you imagine anybody else being bad.

ladylavinia1932

Posted at 2:57 PM on March 13, 2013

["Don’t forget…it was Cora who gave the poison to Snow’s mother that killed her so Snow was justified in doing what she did. Regina did get duped but all of the problems started because of her mother and this was the only way to get rid of Cora…who was…by far….more evil than Rumple in this world."]

No she wasn’t. Not like that. I’m so sick and tired of this damn hypocrisy.

debra

Posted at 7:53 PM on March 13, 2013

There are two side to every story. As I recall snow’s mother trip Cora on purpose. Then was humlated by the king so I can see why Cora wanted revgane and there’s more to the story to find out who is right.

debra

Posted at 10:30 PM on March 12, 2013

Cora had no heart there for she couldn’t feel any thing after her heart was restored. She could feel again. But to little to later.

Nominee

Posted at 6:56 PM on March 12, 2013

Cora did not kiss Mr. Gold after saying he was the only man she loved…when he was on his dying bed in Storybrook. Why say you that?

my blog

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 11, 2013

I’m just searching for a number of pretty good business enterprise websites to boost my very own google and yahoo subscriber which can be valuable pursuing while on an recurring cycle. Can you are in addition to ideas? I include Seth Godin’s already. Many thanks!. . It can also be practical when you informed me dui attorney las vegas enjoyed a lot of these websites.

JB

Posted at 7:48 PM on March 11, 2013

Cora also was the “Blue Fairy” that gave Snow the candle in the first place.

debra

Posted at 3:22 PM on March 11, 2013

There go my dreams of a sharp dress bad man

debra

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 11, 2013

I hope you don’t kill off any more bad people Cora was good at being being bad. To take bad people and turning them good. The show will get boring . And snow will suck at being real evil. Hopefully rumple and Regina will stay evil

Andy Swift

Posted at 2:14 PM on March 11, 2013

Who else could they kill off?! There’s pretty much just Regina left, since Mr. Gold has basically become a good guy.

RumplestiltSith

Posted at 5:39 AM on March 11, 2013

I hope that we get an all out frenzy ending when the two “normal” people still in the hospital alert the FBI, CIA, Homeland security and the US military which comes down super hard on Storybrooke…. and Nuke the town.

Probably wont happen though. Hahahaha.

But honestly, I found it a bit off putting that Snow turned to the dark side so easily. Even Luke Skywalker had more guts than she has. Cora dead was to be expected.

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 11, 2013

hahaha i would love that to be the series finale. any show that doesn’t know how to end itself should just resort to “nuclear explosion.”

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 2:07 AM on March 11, 2013

………….AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

Andy Swift

Posted at 2:15 PM on March 11, 2013

I admire your patriotism.

Disaster

Posted at 11:25 PM on March 10, 2013

I’m proud of Snow for tricking Regina into giving her Mother her heart back, thus killing her. Snow has always been a good, pure hearted person..Her doing this, shows that even THAT type of person is capable of Bad. Making it more believable that she’s not perfect little snow white. And it’s going to damage her in a way. She made a choice that she tried to un-do but couldn’t. Sealing Cora’s fate, and changing the course of her own story line. I think this episode was wonderful. Cora is gone.. I’m sick of her. That conversation between Belle and Rumple was touching. Even making Bae believe his father is capable of real love. Yeah, I wasn’t shocked about Cora dying but this episode pretty much sets up the rest of the season in a way that has me crazy with anticipation to see what Snow’s life, and Regina’s will become.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:26 PM on March 10, 2013

Very well said. It was time for Cora to go, even though I liked her a lot, and I’m really curious to see how Snow/Regina will evolve from here.

ladylavinia1932

Posted at 2:56 PM on March 13, 2013

How typical. It’s okay for the good guys to use ugly and manipulative means to kill someone. But when a villain does it, they’re castigated. You’re nothing more than a hypocrite.

debra

Posted at 7:59 PM on March 13, 2013

OK say your right Cora dies. Regaina gets killed. Mr. Gold marries bell then what the show would end. Say what you want but face facts villans make the show fun

j.

Posted at 11:03 PM on March 10, 2013

The writing was superb, but sadly the plot had holes and too many spoilers pre-viewing resulted in zero surprises.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 10, 2013

I agree. It was an amazing episode, but it’s sad they couldn’t let it rest on that. They HAD to give away that someone dies, when really, there was so much more happening.

sharon

Posted at 10:51 PM on March 10, 2013

omg what now evil little snow white Finally stood up for herself tat her

Ray

Posted at 10:31 PM on March 10, 2013

Lol. “affect Storybrooke’s future?” psssshhh Storybrooke has no future
Hell has no fury like a woman who indirectly kills her mother because she trusted the same little girl who got her boyfriend/fiance killed.

Regina is easily my favorite character, but omg stop trusting Snow White she’s an evil little hooker!!
btw I liked Mary Margaret but I hate Snow White, if that makes sense haha

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:05 PM on March 10, 2013

I think your response is exactly the kind of thing they want from fans. The fact that they can make the villain seem lovable, and Snow White seem reprehensible, means they’re doing something right.

AJ Watts

Posted at 11:22 PM on March 10, 2013

I don’ hate Snow White but she was very naive and selfish as a child and now she really just cealed her fait I almost hope Regina gets her because she’s screwed her over one to many times. I still hope deep down that Regina will forgive her though and they can call a truce

Frank Grace

Posted at 10:27 PM on March 10, 2013

Whether or not to kill people who have killed countless close loved ones and continue onward is a ridiculous tension for the show where life consists of death by ogres, poverty, etc etc… to such an extent it belittles intelligence to prepare myself for the basis as a plot device further toward 3rd season ETC

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:06 PM on March 10, 2013

So… you didn’t like the episode?

Tad

Posted at 10:04 PM on March 10, 2013

I hate Snow White now. Thanks Once Upon a Time.

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:08 PM on March 10, 2013

Why do you hate Snow? She’s a good guy who killed a bad guy.

david

Posted at 9:47 PM on March 10, 2013

hey..can anyone tell me what CORA said before she died? i couldn’t hear it..she said 2 two things…let me know if you can..thanks

skizzo

Posted at 9:53 PM on March 10, 2013

Cora said “This would have been enough. You would have been enough.”

Tad

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 10, 2013

She said “This was enough, you were enough.” This means she would chose Regina over power.

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:08 PM on March 10, 2013

That was so freaking sad. It proved Cora would have been a good mother if she’d kept her heart.

Anneri

Posted at 2:16 AM on March 11, 2013

Yeah, Regina would have been enough for Cora…had she had her heart in her body. Which she didn’t. Because She ripped her own heart off. Mary Margaret was right, without her heart, Cora would always choose power over Regina :(

Jim Wright