Taylor Swift: Why It’s OK I Haven’t Found ‘My Great Love’

Fri, March 8, 2013 10:09am EDT by 15 Comments
Taylor Swift Love
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Vanity Fair

Kye

Posted at 1:51 AM on March 27, 2013

How would she find the one? Specially if he’s not a celeb?

Taylor 4ever

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 9, 2013

I love her and respect her….but I just don’t get why this keeps happening. Is it her or the people that she’s dating? Either way I want her to be happy and keep making amazing music. Good luck, and all ur fans are just as hopeful as u are :)

Merna

Posted at 10:09 AM on March 9, 2013

I HOPE SHE COULD FIND HER TRuE LOVE <3

I Knew You Were Trouble Taylor Swift Fan

Posted at 2:31 AM on March 9, 2013

what most people don’t realize is there are lots of women like this.which is not a bad thing..

wewill

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 8, 2013

Taylor and mature are two words that never go together. Taylor and bitter always together.

Taylorswift-4eva!

Posted at 9:58 PM on March 16, 2013

How bout ur name and mean=perfect!

Sierra Washington

Posted at 2:14 PM on March 8, 2013

she’s living while she’s young. Which is alright. She is only 23. That’s still pretty young. I mean, people expect her to find a love quickly. But that’s not how the world works nowadays. You know :) She’s alright. Who cares if she writes about her ex’s. At least she’s getting out all her feelings. At least she doesn’t hurt people online, like some Directioners do. I’m a directioner myself. And yes, I’ve done wrong, but I take it all back. I feel bad!

yayaya

Posted at 5:52 PM on March 8, 2013

Let’s remember her fans trend some awful things to.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 1:27 PM on March 8, 2013

TAYLOR NEEDS TO STOP ALL THE STUPID GAMES WITH HER STUPID SONGS AND WRITE REAL SONGS!!!!!!!!!! NOT HATE SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SO HATEFUL IT ISN’T EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAYLOR GROW UP AND MOVE ON WITH A HEALTHIER LIFE STYLE THAN HATEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charlie

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 11, 2013

Yes, your opinion is yours, but actually most of Taylor’s songs aren’t hateful? Just because she’s released one or two songs that just happened to be a break-up song towards an ex, and just happened to be in the charts, doesn’t mean she’s a hateful person. I think she’s amazing, looking back at all of her songs, and actually listening to the lyrics…She’s probably the most talented songwriter. None of her songs sound the same, because she’s original. YouTube her ‘old’ songs, then see how hateful she really is. Love you Taylor.

Taylorswift-4eva!

Posted at 10:00 PM on March 16, 2013

She doesn’t hate! She expresses her feelings in her songs, ………”……….oh and by the way if u don’t like her songs, quick tip DON’T LISTEN TO THEM, GENIOUS

ILOVE TAYLOR SWIFT

Dan

Posted at 10:38 AM on March 8, 2013

I hope she will find the one she deserves. She isn’t only pretty, she is a very clever girl. No need to mock her, Tina and Chelsea…. You are not better than Taylor.

zoey

Posted at 10:20 AM on March 8, 2013

i love her so much, she’s totally my idol. but a random question: has she had a boob job?

leontrotsky0904

Posted at 2:28 PM on March 8, 2013

The boob job stories are made up.

Jessie

Posted at 10:14 AM on March 8, 2013

She is beautiful & I hope she does find her great love because she deserves happiness, especially after all she does & all the crap that the media put her through!!