90210 Recap: Silver Gets Life-Changing News About Her Baby

Tue, March 5, 2013 12:27am EDT by 14 Comments
90210 Silver Pregnant
Courtesy of The CW

Breaking bad game ps3

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 18, 2014

In the past several years, zombies have become a lot
faster, smarter, and victims have developed a sense of how to
kill them: a simple shot in the head, (right to the brain),
or a decapitation will do. This is probably the biggest issue that I have from my experience.
What is the actual feeling you are trying to get through your unwanted
habit or behavior.

Major Lannie Lover

Posted at 6:44 AM on March 7, 2013

Oh my god that is so true she could be knocked up by navid holy crap , but I want Lannie guys

jo

Posted at 2:02 AM on March 6, 2013

Silver/Navid, Annie/Liam gotta all be together… Ade & dixon gotta find new ppl! Has anyone thought of this though: Michaela is actually pregnant with Navid’s baby. The timing is right, i mean why else would they make that character sleep with Navid one time and then totally drop that relationship?? Besides, silver having a kid is totally ridiculous she doesn’t even have a job and where the f* does she get money for all these baby making procedures? That is SOO expensive.. that story line is just a disaster. I just hope she goes back to school & filmmaking and ends up having no child.

Manny

Posted at 3:58 PM on March 5, 2013

the worst couple I ever saw on this show when I watched season 1 was the druggie girl and some guy with a Beattles hairdo. I picked up watching season 5 and I was completely lost. Noticed some hot chick cheating on the black kid. This show is a mess.

jillianec

Posted at 3:05 PM on March 22, 2013

the “druggie girl” and “hot chick” are the same person.. adrianna.. hahah….

Anika

Posted at 8:27 AM on March 5, 2013

I thought there were 6 episodes left!!! There are 22 episodes this season and the next is episode 17

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:42 AM on March 5, 2013

You’re right! Fixed ;)

MsJLS2

Posted at 7:19 AM on March 5, 2013

Yes! Sixon! I’ve been waiting for too long for this to happen again! But I’m afraid that there will be something going on between Silver/Mark and Dixon/Michaela. Which I do not approve…

Jennifer

Posted at 5:20 AM on March 5, 2013

Oh and after Ade and Silver fought over Navid, now they’re going to fight over Mark like we didn’t see that coming lol.

Jennifer

Posted at 5:14 AM on March 5, 2013

Yeah I’d like to see Navid back with Ade and I’m totally disappointed that Liam hooked up with Sydney. I’m thinking the writers will make him go back with Annie at the end of the season and before that create a love triangle but that totally sucks; we’ve been there already! why can’t they make at least one couple last? there are other ways to create drama…

Kiki W

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 5, 2013

Annie and Liam will ultimately reunite, bonding over their shared experiences as whores.

Sherry

Posted at 1:06 AM on March 5, 2013

wouldn’t mind Sixon again, saw nothing there but I don’t get how Dixon and Adrianna are over or what it was. Better than Navid and her that’s for sure. Naomi’s brother is boring.

Lana

Posted at 12:47 AM on March 5, 2013

I wouldn’t mind Sixon together but I think Navidrianna were a great couple & I would love for that to happen again. I mean, both of them are much better versions of themselves now, then they ever used to be & their chemistry and affection were so real & easy to root for. I’ve never shipped a couple as much since them & it would be awesome if they were given another chance:-)

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 12:43 AM on March 5, 2013

some people get relieved while talking the truth.