Justin Bieber Parties On 19th Birthday With Ella-Paige Roberts-Clarke

Fri, March 1, 2013 7:22am EDT by 48 Comments
Justin Bieber Birthday
Splash

Liana

Posted at 3:59 PM on June 28, 2014

Can you indicate some other blogs that discuss this issue in better
detail? I would genuinely enjoy to read up more about it.

Google sucks

Posted at 2:39 PM on March 24, 2013

Many thanks for penning this great article..Loved your articles. Remember to do sustain writing

Anonymous

Posted at 11:52 AM on March 23, 2013

Very great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write once more very soon!|

agate cameos bangle

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 22, 2013

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It’s the little changes that produce the most important changes. Many thanks for sharing!|

Bianca Biebs

Posted at 12:41 AM on March 9, 2013

Justin I love ư so much! I’m the right girl for you!!!! If I was
There I would have beaten those stupid paparazzi!!!!!
I LOVE U

selenagomezFAN

Posted at 10:35 AM on March 6, 2013

THAT GIRL IS SO BEAUTIFULL, Ella Paige is too hot for justin, JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS AAHAAHAHAHAHAH

heather

Posted at 10:46 AM on March 7, 2013

no he does not he is amzaing he is a angel my name is heather michelle slone and one day it will be bieber love you jb.

KK

Posted at 5:06 AM on March 6, 2013

Into a friend from a lover ?
Into a friend from a lover is a gossip ?Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez ?

liz killingworth

Posted at 7:17 PM on March 4, 2013

i was at that concert that night of thursday 28th feb. he was shirtless when he left the stage, and is was not cold leaving the building to go back to my hotel. it was really really mild. even i didn’t wear my jacket. so leave the poor lad alone. he works blooming hard

KK

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 3, 2013

Selena Gomez what happens ?

IMHO

Posted at 5:39 AM on March 3, 2013

ugh what’s happening with justin i seriously prefer the hairflip than the explainable baggy pants he wears

IMHO

Posted at 5:40 AM on March 3, 2013

i meant “un-explainable”

heather

Posted at 10:47 AM on March 7, 2013

i love it when he does that with his pants he looks so fine dont juge him he is awsome

Boo

Posted at 12:54 AM on March 3, 2013

How is she to young for him? Wasn’t Selena 18 while Justin was just 16 when they started dating. SMFH, what a double standard.

bring it on

Posted at 3:06 PM on March 3, 2013

That is true. Justin can do no right to some people, but no one said a word about Selena when she was 18 and dating a 16 year old boy.

alyciana

Posted at 10:54 PM on March 2, 2013

they r both ugly and honesty i hate selens gomez cuz i got SO JELOUSE tht justin and selena went out …..4 A LONG TIME =.=, but now im starting to feel bad for selena idk wats goin on wit my head.! lol. but still.and i heard tht ella -UGLY- and justin -BEYOND SEXY- go out now :'(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Al-dabbahag@mail.com

Posted at 2:39 PM on March 6, 2013

Why do u say that about justin I love hem I’m like he big set fan :(

Al-dabbahag@mail.com