When ‘The Vampire Diaries’ returns with new episodes March 14, fans will have a whole new reason to be terrified of organized sports.
We all knew Elena (Nina Dobrev) would be ‘different’ after losing Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen), but rejoining the Mystic Falls High School cheerleading squad? That’s not making progress, that’s regressing! Either way, the March 14 episode of The Vampire Diaries — appropriately titled “Bring It On” — finds Elena shaking her pom-poms yet again, but Caroline (Candice Accola) quickly realizes this might actually be making Elena’s problems worse.
“Her pleasure turns to shock when Elena’s behavior proves dangerous,” according to The CW’s official description of the episode.
Three More Spoilers From ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Season 4, Episode 16
1. Damon and Rebekah (Claire Holt) continue searching for the cure, but Damon’s “unwanted advice catches her off-guard.” Who wants to bet his advice is, “Stay away from Stefan?” Anybody?
2. Klaus (Joseph Morgan) makes an “interesting discovery” while trying to squeeze information out of Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin). Perhaps this “discovery” will explain why the seemingly irrelevant she-wolf is starring on The Vampire Diaries‘ spin-off, The Originals!
3. Elena gets bored and throws a “wild party,” which leads to an “ugly fight.” (God, I hope she fights April and kills her.)
What do you make of these new spoilers? Are you excited to see Elena cheering again? What do you think, or hope, Klaus will learn about Hayley? Watch HollywoodLife.com‘s tribute to the late-great Jeremy Gilbert below, then drop a comment with your thoughts and theories:
— Andy Swift
More Vampire Diaries on HollywoodLife.com:
- ‘The Vampire Diaries’ Recap: Damon Helps Elena Handle Another Death
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Jeremy’s Death Is ‘Going To Destroy’ Elena
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Jeremy’s Fate Is Revealed — Can Bonnie Save Him?