Selena Gomez Cheated On Justin Bieber With Gucci Mane — Report

Fri, February 22, 2013 12:45pm EDT by 134 Comments
Selena Gomez Gucci Mane

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 6:09 PM on February 22, 2013

Don’t understimate Justin. He does know boxing and according to a former heavyweight champ is quick with his hands and can hit hard. But he would have a height and weight disadantage and rappers are known to be handy with guns. But I don’t and believe this story.

HayleyJ

Posted at 5:29 PM on February 22, 2013

Why is it that in this relationship Justin is most likely to cheat? Everything is not what it seems. Selena could cheat if she wants to and she can be portrayed as this ‘innocent disney girl’ but like I said, everything is not like it seems.

And Justin seems like a nice guy (I have met him before, three times) and he was nice and joked around each time. And when I go on these sites I think “Who the HELL makes these things up!?” He’s portrayed as a jerk in media but when you meet him, he’s such a cutie and sweetheart.
And the haters, they are such losers, hating on this boy. And these are usually grown boys (not men and physically, I don’t think mentally) hating on an 18 year old boy.
When I saw comments about him (before I took my sister to his meet and greet and first time I met him) I was like, this boy must be arrogant and would probably take a picture with my sister and say “NEXT!” But he actually had a convo with her, smiled, joked around and gave her a kiss too. Even when his security was like “Justin we have to move on”. And then I see these people are still like “he thinks he’s a gift from god i hate him”. He is so down to earth and a nice boy, not at all like the media or haters makes him out to be.
So just saying, Selena can be like this but you don’t know her until you spend time with her.
My second and third time meeting him will take too long so I won’t write it but the third wasn’t a meet and greet, and when I saw him, he even asked how my sister was doing.

So maybe Selena is really like that, maybe she’s not. Maybe this happened, maybe it didn’t (but I still highly think it didn’t) But don’t say she’s all innocent from what you see from the media. From what I’ve seen, the media purposely make Selena look good while Justin is purposely made to look bad for some reason. This is like, the first time something bad is written about Selena and you can already see sites like HL quick to defend her and say it’s false. But when something bad about Justin comes out, even if it’s fcking ridiculous, they will report it and practically say it’s true. Why?
Why do they hate Justin?

Bieber Fever

Posted at 5:13 PM on February 22, 2013

Lmfao you guys will make up anything for publicity. Well for once at least it’s not about Justin.

Mia

Posted at 5:06 PM on February 22, 2013

so what if selena was with gucci justin was with rihhanna

gbtw

Posted at 5:10 PM on February 22, 2013

hahaha… like rihanna would waste her time on that skinny girl! that is really funny… hahaha… i would love it if selena were banging the guys that justin is trying to be (street, tough, etc.), but, it’s too good to be true.

Caroline

Posted at 5:02 PM on February 22, 2013

Really Hollywod Life……. Really??? Your site is becoming the most ridiculous thing on Earth!

Rayna

Posted at 4:53 PM on February 22, 2013

I am so sure that if she DID cheat on him, then the paparazzi could have seen them, it’s that obvious, and in Justin & Selena’s relationship, Justin is more likely to cheat, Selena hasn’t gone THAT BAD after Spring Breakers! (Not trying to defend Selena and not trying to offend Justin!)

Tina Pizarro (@ExtremeEntCeo)

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 22, 2013

when i saw this how low hollywoodlife can get is a shame i hope selena gomez read this…

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YA STALKER

Posted at 4:43 PM on February 22, 2013

Im mixed with black ,but I difinitly don’t think that she would hook up with Gucci mane

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YA STALKER

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 22, 2013

STOP BEING RACIST PEOPLE!

A

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 22, 2013

And just becase there wore in the same trailer together dosen´t it mean that they hooked up! Maybe they practised for a scene or read the script or something…. And I think that Selena whould protect Justin even when they are broken up, for him to call him a ´lil n***a.´ I just don´t think that Selena whould never do this. (btw I´m a belieber, and I think that Justin and Selena belongs together, and why can´t they just pull all the crap away and be a normal couple?

cindy

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 22, 2013

Why publish such lies???? Then again, there are real idiots who buy into these crap

Swiftenators (@Swiftenators)

Posted at 4:29 PM on February 22, 2013

You in the right mind would think that Selena Gomez would ever cheat on Bieber. For one, if she cheated on him, all the psycho Beliebers would be hate-tweeting her

A

Posted at 4:25 PM on February 22, 2013

I don´t think that selena whould take revenge on justin bieber with a black guy that haas been charged for violent stuff! I just think that selena is a grown woman and know what is wright and wrong!

Wanda

Posted at 4:12 PM on February 22, 2013

Didn’t he go to jail for kidnap and rape?

Wanda

Posted at 4:11 PM on February 22, 2013

This guy and Selena don’t even run in the same circles do they?
I just can’t believe this. It can’t be true. Where is your proof!

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 22, 2013

marydtn9 is right. A lot of these guys that hate on Justin Bieber look and sound like envious psychos . Some of the comments on u-tube show they are low-life morons who would not find a decent girl to notice them. If this story has any truth to it, I would not have any respect whatsoever for Selena but I don’t believe it. Justin is capable of smacking this guy silly if it were true-don’t be fooled by his baby face.

Yee

Posted at 5:44 PM on February 22, 2013

LMAO!!! Im not sure about Justin smackin this guy silly, Gucci Mane is 6′ 4″ and Justin Beiber is 5′ 7″ I dont think Justin Beiber would even have the balls to confront him about it if it is true…..

carol

Posted at 4:00 PM on February 22, 2013

She dated Justin Bieber, Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner and now Hollywoodlife you are telling me that that she is with Gucci Mane… wtf???? This is sooo stupid

Michelle

Posted at 3:59 PM on February 22, 2013

Rumour! That guy is nasty looking!! The only way she would hook up with him, If she was blind!

Kitty Love

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 22, 2013

guys, don’t believe in this. that dude is 33, and selena is 20. WTF? ewww selena ain’t that type

javi g

Posted at 3:48 PM on February 22, 2013

it shows the maturity people in this website have. also next rumor is going to be that she hooked up with ethan hawk on the set of the getaway. if you believe this crap you need help.

MaryDtn9

Posted at 3:40 PM on February 22, 2013

So much hate. So much anger! Haters publish hateful comments towards many remarkable and successful individuals. Psychologists have determined that haters, also known as bullies, start by abusing their own families, spouses, children, siblings, pets, and friends. Haters are also, most often, child abusers and always cowards when confronted.

Take back control of your emotions and always question Social Media hateful BS. Choose to be positive. A positive approach will serve you well in your personal and family lives. It’s a personal choice. It’s your choice. You can end the hate today; end the anger.

Emma

Posted at 3:26 PM on February 22, 2013

If anyone believes in this you must have a serious brain damage.

Wanda

Posted at 4:10 PM on February 22, 2013

Seems like over 28% of people on here have brain damage.

BiebsGirlLol

Posted at 3:07 PM on February 22, 2013

I just want to say Selena will never go out with him like seriously. Who would? Lol

lolo

Posted at 2:54 PM on February 22, 2013

are u seriously kiding me? u people are so dumb if u believe this! god!

writeyourheartlr

Posted at 2:42 PM on February 22, 2013

Reblogged this on writeyourheartlr.