Selena Gomez Cheated On Justin Bieber With Gucci Mane — Report

Fri, February 22, 2013 12:45pm EDT by 134 Comments
Selena Gomez Gucci Mane

THE NORTH FACE ザ ノースフェイス メンズ

Posted at 1:11 AM on August 4, 2014

I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s content all the time along with a mug of coffee.

mrs.bieber0424

Posted at 7:47 PM on November 3, 2013

SELENA GOMEZ IS A HORE I ALAWYS NEW SOMETHING FISHY WAS HAPPININ WIT GUCCI AND HER AND I WAS RIGHT HA ANYONE LOVE U SO MUCH HONEY BO BOO! ;-)

K.B

Posted at 4:58 PM on September 19, 2013

You- you’re kidding right…Gucci Mane and SELENA GOMEZ. Thats the biggest joke I’ve ever heard!!!! This is truly hilarious truly.

rex2016

Posted at 2:06 PM on July 16, 2013

I actually love his new hair cut and he looks way sexier and hotter than he used to. I love his new hair style and I love this one more than the hair style and he was also younger when he had that hair style and I think that he thought it would get more girl ation when he whipped his hair like that and it did. But any ways I love his new hair cut better than the other hair cut he had before. Love you biebes and keep it sexy for the girls.
Your number 1 fan. Love ya.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜<3<3<3<3<3💜💜💜💜💜💜

roza

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 16, 2013

If you desire to obtain a great deal from this piece of writing then you have to apply such strategies to your won
blog.

debt consolidation

Posted at 11:45 AM on July 12, 2013

blog.

rex2016

Posted at 2:04 PM on July 16, 2013

yea

BME

Posted at 2:29 AM on May 12, 2013

she got ran through. no new here, just hollywood hoes

Player H8r

Posted at 4:30 PM on March 23, 2013

Jesus why can’t these celebrities just stay with their own goddamn kind

Yesinia

Posted at 9:48 PM on March 12, 2013

Your number 1 fan. Love ya.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜<3<3<3<3<3💜💜💜💜💜💜

hey

Posted at 7:29 PM on April 1, 2013

this isbs not reeelll

Yo mama

Posted at 11:35 AM on March 8, 2013

Quit hating on interracial relationships you racist s.o.b.
At least Gucci didn’t knock up a fan back stage. I would leave that pretty boy for a man if I were her too. He probably hasn’t even gone through puberty singing with the same voice he started with and he’s not as young any more. Get a life and find something worth being upset about like why your country wants to piss off other countries and leave citizens in the cross fire while they go hide in there bunkers…

Phyllis

Posted at 12:11 PM on March 8, 2013

wow-lighten up-who’s an SOB? Don’t be a hater for having an opinion!
!

Phyllis

Posted at 12:55 PM on March 6, 2013

I had many friends that I hung out with when I was young and it was not necessarily a sexual encounter.
Some were black, some were white and some were women, many stories swirled about and I really didn’t care, I knew who I was then and now at 71. Neither Justin, nor Gucci seem to be good enough for her, she’s young and still trying to find her footing. Cut her some slack, it is possible to have friends different from yourself, that’s how we make a better society!!!