‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Mr. Gold Finally Finds His Son

Sun, February 17, 2013 9:00pm EDT by 10 Comments
Once Upon A Time Baelfire
Courtesy of ABC

news

Posted at 7:43 PM on September 26, 2013

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if
it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but
I had to share it with someone!

angel28

Posted at 5:39 PM on March 12, 2013

Robert carlyle you need some one with you in life you need me this is angel cosby she is real i will tell you she is at home over the misty ann cosby house about you meet my famiy

D

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 19, 2013

How did they know just where to find Bae??

Jo

Posted at 10:30 AM on February 18, 2013

Did no one else realize that Baelfire is Peter Pan? He told Emma at the end of the show that this isn’t the only world he has been to otherwise he would be hundreds of years old. That will make it interesting when they get back to storybrooke because although Regina and Cora double crossed Hook, I don’t know if he will be able to work with Peter Pan and the crocodile (mr gold) to work against them. poor hook is stuck in the middle of a rock and a hard place! But the shared dislike for hook may bring Baelfire and Mr gold back together! Although it will be confusing because what will they call Baelfire/Neal/Peter Pan? He has way too many names! Hopefully he and Emma will get back together she deserves some happily ever after! And I love the stranger (Ethan embry) I have loved him since he was the bratty little kid on Dutch! He showed up on greys anatomy a few episodes ago and I was so excited hoping he would stay but then he showed up on OUAT and now I hope he stays here!

Tamara

Posted at 10:09 AM on February 18, 2013

I wasn’t surprised that Baelfire was Henry’s father. In fact I think Mr Gold is going to use Henry to get closer to his son. I’m wondering if this new guy could be Peter Pan and maybe he’s talking to Wendy on the phone.

Emily Austin

Posted at 7:24 AM on February 18, 2013

well on one hand Rumple might not wanna kill Henry because he just happens to be Rumple’s grandson and to fix things with his son, one might think that he wouldn’t wanna kill his grandson…. one the other hand, Rumple’s most recent rejection may cloud his judgement and trigger the dark one part of him and considering what the seer said, he would definitely wanna kill Henry.

Taylor

Posted at 4:28 AM on February 18, 2013

Rumple wants to win his son back so they can be together again which won’t happen if Rumple kills his son’s child (Henry).

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 12:08 AM on February 18, 2013

so that’s why he got drunk and went to tinsel town’s hookers?

Jack

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 17, 2013

Thank you for the name of the guy who plays Henry’s Dad. Was looking all over for it but it wasn’t listed under OUAT IMDB

ruth

Posted at 10:10 PM on February 17, 2013

i think is henry is the grandson that make mr.Gold meets his son and mr.Gold trying not to kill his own son and that mke henry’s father neal is baelfire outsider ethan embry is sent his video to showing it to his wife on the phone and emilie de ravin is belle that make her to fell in love with Mr .Gold is Rumple