‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: A Surprise Return Proves Deadly For [Spoiler]

Thu, February 14, 2013 11:59pm EDT by 107 Comments
Vampire Diaries Jeremy Dies
Courtesy of The CW

caleg manokwari 2019

Posted at 1:56 PM on December 22, 2013

If some one desires to be updated with newest technologies after that he must
be go to see this site and be up to date every day.

anonymouslyveracious

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 10, 2013

It should go to damon no one has suffered more sacrificed more than him. He gets dragged into everything and stands up and confronts the obsticles every time. His own goodie goody brother sold him out and made him who he is today it would make great entertainment and can you imagine the Elena fallout from this man it would be great and the romeo n juliet crossed lovers would be amazing

Noelle

Posted at 11:24 PM on March 9, 2013

Elena burned her house and her brother down so no jeremy isn’t coming back

tok

Posted at 12:23 AM on February 23, 2013

i m sick abt the sire bond … this is disgusting ….. i love Damon .. he needs to go on …

ashlee

Posted at 2:57 PM on February 19, 2013

didn’t bonnie remove jeremy’s hunter’s mark? so wouldn’t that make him a normal human again? so the ring might be able to bring him back!

stella ohalezim

Posted at 6:24 AM on February 19, 2013

Please Elena should take the cure so she can rightfully choose who she wants †̥☺ be with. ℓ̊ prefer her being with Stefan anyway

Chloe

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 18, 2013

But he’s still one of the five so isnt he still a supernatural

Lucy

Posted at 7:08 PM on February 17, 2013

This episode was shocking, and I am very interested to see the repercussions that Jeremy’s death will have. Seeing as he was Elena’s one tie to humanity, I wouldn’t be too surprised if this even causes her to flip the switch and become full vampire. I am very anxious to see what’s in store now that everything’s been set in motion, and I won’t miss anything with my DISH Hopper. Working the night shift at DISH, I am not home when my favorite shows air. But my DVR is always set to record the seasons of everything, keeping me from falling behind. There’s nothing better than coming home to new episodes waiting for me, and the 2,000 hours of storage space is room for everything I record. It seems like this episode really instigated many things, and I am interested to see how Elena copes with the loss of her last family member.

Sheri

Posted at 12:38 PM on February 16, 2013

JEREMY WAS WEARING HIS RING!!! HE HOULDNT BE DEAD… DUH LOL

Petunia

Posted at 3:34 PM on February 16, 2013

yeah but the ring doesn’t work on supernatural beings, and after Jeremy killed his first vamp he officially became a supernatural being(one of the five).

Shane

Posted at 12:16 AM on February 18, 2013

He WAS a supernatural being until the hunters mark (quest) was completed. Then his and the other hunters Tattoo disappeared completely. So I’m pretty sure the ring will kick in and save him. I can’t imagine the show without him.

Sheri

Posted at 1:06 AM on February 18, 2013

@shane that is true…. Hmmmm

Tac

Posted at 7:19 PM on March 5, 2013

uhhh…. just because the tatoo disapeered. he still took on the blight of becoming a supernatural entity, the tattoo was only a map/magic well you could say its the sugar for the coolaid ,the coolaid being the which . hes dead as a doornail

Sheri

Posted at 8:36 PM on March 5, 2013

Well obviously…… I think we have all watched the episode…. We have a already figured it out