Lindsay Yenter Should Win Sean Lowe’s Heart On ‘The Bachelor’

Tue, February 12, 2013 6:05pm EDT by 7 Comments
Lindsay Yenter The Bachelor
Courtesy ABC

beth

Posted at 9:24 PM on February 28, 2013

totally agree!

dan

Posted at 1:57 PM on February 23, 2013

I totally disagree with you . As a guy , I would pick Catherine who has depth . Lindsay is pretty but boring. The first 7 years of a marriage is based on sex but after that more on a companionship and intelligence. Lindsay and Sean wouldn’t last past the physical attraction period.

Lindsayisthebest

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 19, 2013

I love Lindsay for Sean! As the daughter of an Army Colonel, perhaps I’m biased. But she is adorable, fun, sweet, funny, sexy, etc., I mean, what more can the guy want? I think Catherine is great, too, but Lindsay just seems a better fit for Sean. Plus Linsday is a world traveler, adventurous, and as a military “brat”, she’s sure to adapt to anything. She and Sean were just meant for each other. I think he is going to regret it for the rest of his life if he doesn’t pick her.

I hate spoilers!

Posted at 2:49 AM on February 14, 2013

Well reality Steve ruined it for me. I tried to search for sean’s age and instead I found out that Catherine and sean are currently engaged. I didn’t want to know who won the final rose, but I guess there’s always going to be spoilers On a show like this. It just makes me not want to watch anymore because it ruins the fun of guessing and trying to figure out will win. The fact that Catherine won caught me by surprise. I saw very little chemistry between the two in the episodes compared to the other girls in the final 4. Catherine even said she saw sean have more sparks with other girls compared to her. I guess maybe they get closer in the last few episodes.

Stacy

Posted at 1:01 AM on February 14, 2013

I so believe that Lindsey should be Sean Lowe’s final rose pick/fiancé, because Catherine is way too quiet!

Mike

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 16, 2013

I spent eight years in the Army and learned by observation … a wise man does not get within 500 miles of a General’s daughter. Both she and both her parents have expectations that a civilian just can’t satisfy.

kris

Posted at 5:38 PM on February 13, 2013

can’t under stand why any one would watch crap tv who wants to watch people make absolute fools of them selves i don’t find it entertaining