Justin Bieber Sings Love Song To Selena Gomez On ‘SNL’

Sun, February 10, 2013 12:16pm EDT by 28 Comments

indianJBfan

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 26, 2013

the best part is that jb apologized for his mistake nd dats y I love him <3

Selenator

Posted at 7:58 PM on February 24, 2013

This message is for Selena Gomez. You have made the right choose

julia

Posted at 6:38 PM on February 21, 2013

Speaking of justin Bieber, you’ll find his new fansite interesting, AND you’ll se what fans have voted the book that they think Justin likes a lot. Visit:

– justinbieber.ebookvillage.net

Kaia hogan

Posted at 6:13 AM on February 23, 2013

I love justin he needs a song that expresses him self from kaia hogan x

just one who love JB

Posted at 3:57 PM on February 18, 2013

i love them,but now selena don’t deserve to be with soeomeone like justin,bcs her love is beyond from heaven as i see,but one who don’t appreciate heavens love that one mades crime ,by herselv,love is like a diamond,if you’ll let her go,or will lose it

bandgeek96

Posted at 7:35 AM on February 11, 2013

Reblogged this on livefreeandbeyourself and commented:
wow… i have no words

PRiNcess BiEbZs

Posted at 5:32 AM on February 11, 2013

I hope justin and selena get back together and stay strong!!! because for me they are meant to be! I love how justin treat selena!! i know justin really loves her!!! i think selena should give him another chance to show his love for her!!

vicky francis

Posted at 6:52 PM on February 10, 2013

See i won’t say in this because this is selena’s personal life, well what selena decision is that will be final, what will happen after married , if aftewards justin will smoke and drink so he cannot handle a delicate girl like selena gomez, selena thinks if she found a good guy for her lifetime who should care, well if i be infront of selena so i can handle it, i can dance for selena in free as selena should take all money that i earn, because i care only about selena gomez, :)

RB

Posted at 6:20 PM on February 10, 2013

‘SNL’ Scorecard: Justin Bieber’s show was all about Justin Bieber.
1. Part of Justin Bieber’s Monologue; “Any way’s tonight I’m looking for
the future Mrs. Bieb”.
2. Miley Cyrus Show: He’s giving a third party apology for recently getting
caught smoking marijuana.
3. Valentine’s Day Message from Justin: To his fans; stay sexy girl.
4. Principal Frye: Bieber as a teacher; “hooray for abstinence”. His
romance with Selena.
5. Justin Bieber sang a love song, “Nothing Like Us,” to Selena Gomez.

Beaverisfaux

Posted at 7:18 PM on February 10, 2013

How true. What a self centered, conceited, insincere and over rated person he is. He is forever playing with the ladies’ hearts by saying sweet nothing. Wish he wud stop cashing on his relationship with Selena, I don’t believe for a second he is trying to win back Selena’s trust, he is trying to appease Selena’s stans by misleading them with songs that he proclaimed he wrote about her.

anjanette hinton

Posted at 5:21 PM on February 10, 2013

Kaylee. if you, thought Jerry`s remark is neat, last week I bought a top of the range Infiniti from earning $6746 this past month and more than ten/k last-munth. it’s certainly the nicest work I have ever had. I actually started nine months/ago and practically straight away began to bring in over $80 p/h. I follow this website,, …….. BIT40.ℂOℳ

thania

Posted at 5:17 PM on February 10, 2013

Aww he looks sad:(

Fuzzy

Posted at 7:32 PM on February 10, 2013

Yeah, sad puppy eyes. Make me feel like kicking him in the rear (Beaver, not the puppy). He sure knows how to work it. Pretentious devil. He cud be the best boyfriend but never a good husband. He love himself too much. Selena has a lucky escape.

Grace

Posted at 10:08 PM on March 29, 2013

your right,he would be the perfect husband,but shes 1 year older or 2 than justin but you make a good point

Carly

Posted at 4:19 PM on February 10, 2013

I think this time they r done for good and it was hard for me to at first take it, but this is and was their relationship, like so many pple i invested so much in it and its natural to feel like it was our relationship but now i am coming to accept what it is and though i stand by and for selena always i wish he will be happy and not spiral out of control with all his fame and wealth. I know without a doubt that Selena will go ahead to do well in her acting career and that she will after a while meet someone older or her age who will love and cherish her and they can have a mature relationship, i pray she get someone who puts her above all else who they will be able to have a relationship without hiding or hate. She truly is the kind of gal u want ur son to bring home and i wish her all the best and a lot of success in her life. As for justin i think he has a lot to grow up and we will see him make a bunch of wrong decisions. Thats him and they is nothing anyone can do, hopefully its not to his distruction. I also have a feeling it will take him some years to find the right person for him and i feel bad for him. I am glad Selena has gone thru what she has with him and will make better choices in men, but she’s young and though she has a good head above her shoulders she also need to get seasoned by life to be the best adult she possibly can.

SAM

Posted at 3:46 PM on February 10, 2013

You guys, you say that they are perfect for each other and you act as if you know about their relationship but we don’t really know what happened to them! I thought they looked cute but we don’t know what happened during the 2 years they dated. They might have fought or they were in love, like I said we don’t know. We can’t say we want them back together because its their choice. Not ours.

Dan

Posted at 3:34 PM on February 10, 2013

IF JUSTIN REALLY CARES ABOUT SELENA HE SHOULDN`T OF BEEN SMOKING IN THE FIRST PLACE AND SELENA SHOULD FIND ANOTHER GUY.

Danielle

Posted at 7:44 PM on February 10, 2013

Aw leave my Beaver alone. He is only 18, he needs to experience smoking weeds, taking synthetic and recreational drugs before he reaches the legal age of 21, when he will be forced by law to be a responsible adult. As an advert and dimwit supporter, I will forever stand by him, even when he is overdosed and ended up in rehab. Amen.

mia

Posted at 3:02 PM on February 10, 2013

i think that Justin and Selena are meant for each other

arandomgirl

Posted at 2:06 PM on February 10, 2013

So, who’s watching the live stream instead of the grammys tonight?

LOveYouBieber

Posted at 3:26 PM on February 10, 2013

meeeeeeeeeeee :)

BieberForever

Posted at 1:58 PM on February 10, 2013

I. Love. You. Justin Bieber! Thanks. For. Everything you do! I really miss. Jelena!
The were. So cute! Justin Really puts his. Heart out and. Tell his true. Feelings. Aboutn Selena!
Thats. My. Favorite. Song ever. To be. Heard! I. Want. Justin And. Selena. Back now!
I. Really miss them! Crying! I love you. Justin Bieber. And Selena!:)

Swiftie

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 10, 2013

Look guyz its his first real meaning break up and so I don’t think pushing him into getting back together with sel
I mean sel is soo happy without justin and so u shouldent only say just because justin is sad that means they have to be together
It takes 2 to fix a broken relationship but jelena just has 1 and so I think people souls lay off and just simply wait we will see what happens
Only time will tell
Lets not rush into things……….

abe is doing it!!

Posted at 1:19 PM on February 10, 2013

……………DIARRHOEAAAAAA RUUUUUUULES!!

Becca

Posted at 12:51 PM on February 10, 2013

This is definitely my favorite Justin Bieber song

KAPUA

Posted at 12:43 PM on February 10, 2013

I LOVE HOW JUSTIN WROTE NOTHING LIKE US IS FOR SELENA. THAT HE DEDICATED A SONG FOR HER. AND MOST OF HIS SONGS ARE FOR HER. I LOVE HOW JUSTIN IS VERY SWEET TO SELENA AND THERE STILL FRIENDS. AND THAT HIS FRIENDS DON’T SAY TO MUCH ABOUT HIS RS.

KAPUA

Posted at 12:41 PM on February 10, 2013

I HOPE JUSTIN GET BACK WITH SELENA. THEY ARE SO MADE FOR EACH OTHER. THEY ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. I LOVE HOW JUSTIN DOESN’T TRASH SELENA OR SELENA DOESN’T TRASH HIM OR SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM. THEY BOTH STILL LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. THEY ARE SO GOOD TO EACH OTHER. JUST HOPE THEY BOTH CAN EVENTUALLY GET BACK TOGETHER.

:-)