Kailyn Lowry Should Give Jo Rivera’s Girlfriend Vee Torres A Chance

Tue, February 5, 2013 7:18pm EDT by 43 Comments
Kailyn Lowry Jo Girlfriend
Courtesy of Instagram, Courtesy of Facebook

Miss Truth as she hears it.

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 14, 2013

Kaitlyn is jealous as hell that Vee is with Jo, I feel sorry for Javi because Kaitlyn doesn’t want him. She is the type of girl that has to be with someone.

candyapples

Posted at 10:28 PM on May 13, 2013

Its an act!!! I believe Kaitlyn is going to keep doing that tell Jo finally gives in and let her and Javier live there life… If he wants to make a big deal about things Kaitlyn is going to make it a living hell and I would too.. I’m just honest.. She is the custodial parent.. Life goes on as u grow up. Take summer break winter break and a couple months out the year and be happy Jo!!! Your not supporting him Jo anyways!!!!!!! Just being honesty

erika

Posted at 4:30 PM on May 8, 2013

My opiniom is this. why is it okay for kail to have men around her son and jo cant have his gf around? Kail isnt an angel , if you guys can remember she was still living with jo and his family when she started dating jordan. To me that is disrespectful and pathetic from her part. Now it seems that shes always trying to control everything and trys playing the victim after. Also vee is a beautiful gjrl and i think this whole thing about her not wanting to meet vee is because she is jealous of her and the relationship. Come on kail your married “in love” with javi now get over the fact that jo is happy with vee and not you. I agree with you needing help maybe you have traumas. Just grow up and stop being so immature.

Maria

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 8, 2013

Kailyn has always been selfish since the beginning Joes mom helped and let her stay there when her mom didn’t take care of her. Now she found a sucker to take care of her she now she is the better parent wutever shes not. She needs to get over herself. Poor Javi is going to be screwed if they break she is about herself and always will be. Vee is a pretty girl I think that explains why she hates her. My brother is going through a similar situation and the awful girl won’t let him see is own daughter. Kailyn is ugly inside and out and I have always dislike her and I didnt watch the whole show but I was right she hasnt changed. Poor dr drew had to kiss her butt just to get her back on show what a spoiled brat she is.

Miss Truth as she hears it.

Posted at 3:13 PM on May 14, 2013

HIGH FIVE ON THAT ONE YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH..

ladyclay

Posted at 1:18 AM on May 7, 2013

I think Kalilyn can’t accept the fact that Jo has moved on. Vee doesn’t have kids so she can have fun and that kills Kailyn. Vee and Jo were together longer than Javi and Kailyn. I think that makes her mad. She needs to be loved so badly and she mad that it’s not Jo. On the reunion she stated that her and Jo have to stay away from each other because they end up hooking up or arguing and fighting. She still has feelings for him and she doesn’t want him with another girl. I think Vee and Jo were right, Kailyns problems are bigger than what she puts on. She needs to see a psychiatrist and get some help. For Isaacs sake, Kailyn get some help. You have issues girl. You put yourself out there to be judged when you signed up for the show, so our first impressions of you are jaded and we have been there watching since Isaac was born. So get over it, be civil with this woman for Isaacs sake. You are doing the same thing your mom did to you.

KC

Posted at 2:49 PM on May 7, 2013

While I do agree with you that Kailyn has unresolved issues with Jo, that does not mean his idiot girlfriend should be forced on Kailyn and Isaac. The relationship isn’t going to last. Why bring Isaac into it?

Jay

Posted at 7:43 AM on January 21, 2014

…And yet they’re STILL together!

meme

Posted at 10:54 PM on May 6, 2013

I don’t think anyone should have to do anything they don’t want to do and if Kailyn didn’t want to meet Vee because she doesn’t feel ready she shouldn’t have to. That being said, it is immature and a double standard that Kailyn feels it’s o.k. that her boyfriends can be around her son but Jo’s girlfriend can’t. She needs to grow up even tho it’s hard in this aspect.

Vic

Posted at 2:07 PM on May 4, 2013

Vee should stop being a fam whore and the girl should get with someone who doesn’t have kids why she in a relationship with no he has a kid she don’t have a kid she’s only with him because she wants to be famous!!

Miss Truth as she hears it.

Posted at 3:16 PM on May 14, 2013

I thought the same thing.. In breath I say Kaitlyn she is jealous, but then why is Vee with this dude with all this drama.. She’s too young to be dealing with this dude with all of this baggage.. I am 41 and I don’t think I could date a man with this much drama..

Domooooo

Posted at 9:21 AM on April 29, 2013

If Vee were such a horrible influence, I’d agree with the double standard thing. But let’s be honest here. You can’t go on social networking sites posting pics of yourself engaged in activities with someones baby father without expecting the babies mother to be concerned. I’d be concerned regardless of the jealousy thing. Isaac doesn’t need that around him and even if she does have the respect not to do it in front of him, I can still understand the general concern. As for Javi, and Jordan even. They were good influences. However, progress needs to be made as far as this situation goes. Kailyn has a point but needs to move forward.

lynnyyyy

Posted at 12:59 PM on April 28, 2013

I have been in K’s shoes when not wanting another woman around my children……but, this is a different situation. I use to love K. But as I’ve watched over the years, she’s changed my opinion. K can’t tell Jo to live by a set of rules if she thinks she’s exempt from following them herself. It’s just not right. It all boils down to the fact she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Newsflash K, the world doesn’t revolve around what u want. Remember when u left Jo? Living with Jo while seeing Jordan? The only person K needs to be seeing is a psychiatrist! Stop thinking its ok to abuse men! What kind of influence is violence? Get ur own life straight cause honey, as of now, Jo is way more stable than u!
L-

KC

Posted at 2:55 PM on May 7, 2013

Well, Kailyn is the one who went through the pain of giving birth to Isaac. Jo only had to do the fun part. She also does the vast majority of his caretaking.

Honestly, judging by their situation I think she should have all the say when it comes to Isaac. Jo doesn’t even spend time with him, just dumps him on his mom and his brother while he plays with his girlfriend. Jo doesn’t really deserve any parental rights. He’s a little boy playing rap star.

Jo only wants to cause this drama with Kailyn because it’s a power struggle. He got mad cause she moved on with Jordan and now he wants to force her to be nice to his idiot girlfriend just to get revenge. There is absolutely NO reason why Isaac should be around Vee.

lenneyaj

Posted at 10:02 PM on April 10, 2013

jo and vee

demeterspace

Posted at 5:57 AM on March 20, 2013

This is typical behavior in blended families. It’s disgusting, but so common. Kailyn is being incredibly selfish and childish, and the only person she’s hurting with her behavior is her son. Co-parenting is not about your feelings; it’s about working together for the sake of your child, and Kailyn needs to learn that. Regardless of her feelings towards Jo’s new girlfriend, co-parenting is not about her. As a mother myself now, I would want to meet someone who is spending so much time around my child. I may not be able to control who my ex sees, but I’ll be damned if I allow my own insecurities to keep me in the dark about a person who is clearly spending a lot of time around and exercising a fair amount of influence over my child.

Erin

Posted at 2:50 AM on March 15, 2013

A few months is NOT a long term relationship… Have to be longer than that before you’d want this person introduced into your child’s life, especially at that age.

socal

Posted at 10:46 AM on March 6, 2013

true that..i agree with pete and rachel .
i wouldnt want a ugly dirty whore like vee around my kid

Tony

Posted at 9:42 PM on March 25, 2013

Vee was only on the show a couple of times so why would you talk about her like that. Ur a idiot. She is a lot better than Kailyn

Pete

Posted at 10:10 PM on March 5, 2013

Does Jo’s new girlfriend have two children? There are some wild stories about her and the fact Vee put all that garbage of their wild drunken times together I would be upset with what kind of person she is and its no doubt something everyone in that small town allready knows but we are clueless at least so far.

The lawyers are right –keep the boyfriends and girlfriends out of their parenting. I am glad they are going for counseling and Jo also needs to be regularly drug tested by the courts since he was arrested for drugs.

I believe Jo is irresponsible and his mother baby’s him all the time.He will never grow up and will always be dependent on them living in the basement.

Krista8521

Posted at 8:19 PM on March 5, 2013

She is so over the top jealous of Vee, to the point of making a fool out of herself.
She really has some nerve striking Joe, then wanting a protection order. If Joe would have called the police she would have been arrested for domestic violence not Joe.He defended himself.
She only married this other guy thinking somewhere in her little head she would make Joe so jealous.
It’s time for her to let Joe go and start acting like a adult.

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 11:38 AM on February 28, 2013

HERPRES!!!

Allison

Posted at 3:17 PM on February 27, 2013

None of them need to be seeing each others boyfriends or girlfriends. They are young and will have several. If they are engaged or married is when they should meet them. This boyfriend and girlfriend business is nonsense.

The only thing Kailyn needs to concern herself with Jo with is he drug tested and drug free? Isaac does not need to be seeing a father who is out running around all night drinking and drugging it and not spending time with the child. Jo was arrested last year on drugs and those party pictures the girl posted of him and her are pretty bad.

The court needs to see to it that Jo is drug tested randomly if they aren’t already.

keisha305

Posted at 11:23 AM on February 26, 2013

I agree with Ms. Janet(Jo’s mother) she is absolut be okayely right. Kailyn only wants to be in control she is jealous tha Jo has moved on and that he has found someone that makes him happy. If it were me I would want to meet the person thats going to be around my sound to make sure that he will be ok. My message to Kailyn its not about you put your feelings on a backburner for your child.

Rachel

Posted at 11:04 PM on February 8, 2013

I used to think vee was pretty but after seeing her youtube videos and Instagram all i can say is trashy. she talks about not being a hoe then in the next video tilts the cameras to her chest on purpose a few times. She is always talking about blazing up and she acts like shes Beyonce always referring to how cute she is..If i was Kail i wouldn’t want my kid around her either.

Heather

Posted at 6:59 PM on February 6, 2013

I’m not a mum, but I think it’s ok to introduce a bf or gf to your child after like two or three mobths so you get a feel for how they are with kids before you’re too head over heels. But while you’re introducing, don’t act like a couple. Just act like two people hanging out. Then the child won’t be confused if it doesn’t work out.

Whatever

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 6, 2013

Kailyn needs to grow the fu.. Up,she’s had so many guys around Isaac .. And know that Jo wants to introduce Isaac to his girlfriend ,Kailyn is JEALOUS,Just doing it for Isaac and get over it and get along..Life’s to SHORT…

Krista8521

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 5, 2013

Exactly,what a hypocrite.She seems to think that she has the right to make the rules, and everyone else should follow them, that is except her “shes special”.

dominique jordan

Posted at 4:41 AM on February 6, 2013

Im sorry but this chick needs a reality check.. ok.. bad influence.. yet this javi dude isnt the first guy she had around her son.. nd im so sure joes girl has enough respect not to smoke or drink infront of her son.. she was woman enough to even write a letter. Cmon.. that isnt fair.. she has boyfriends all around her son but joe cant have his girl meet his son.. ugh nd if she’s sad that her and joe are officially over.. ummmm its been over sincr she moved on first.. thats a chance all parents have to take because its always going to b the opportunity of having a step oarent around.. ughh she low key made me upset lol

Krista8521

Posted at 8:27 PM on March 5, 2013

At first I thought her Mother was a real piece by not talking with her Daughter.
But after seeing how she acts when things don’t go exactly her way, its obvious her mother has had it with her childish/selfish behavior.

lenneyaj

Posted at 10:00 PM on April 10, 2013

vfjnnbnmjjbf

omg!!

Posted at 9:03 PM on February 5, 2013

To tiki i understand completly where ur coming from but it wasnt ok for her to let issac meet her boyfriend but he cant meet his fathers girlfriend thats double standard it should work both ways not for her to get away with it because shes the mom last time i checked it took a mom and a dad to make a baby!!

tiki

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 5, 2013

I don’t introduce anyone to my kids for at least 6 months. so i think she’s right not wanting issac around her so early :s

brianna19

Posted at 10:26 PM on February 28, 2013

Jo and Vee have been dating for over a year… So Kailyn needs to act like an adult.. she brings all her guys over to meet her son but Jo cant… Kailyns just jealous.

omg!!

Posted at 7:45 PM on February 5, 2013

I love her and give her mad respect because she has done it all ob her own from day one and shes really awesum and a great mother but i do think it was double standard to the max she didnt want to meet his girlfriend but her boyfriend was at issacs second birthday party and thats not cool she should swallow her hurt and meet the girlfriend she seems like a nice person!

bryansmom

Posted at 10:14 AM on March 5, 2013

if i were jo’ s mom i would have a hard time forgiving kailyn for not being a little more appreciative of how much she tried to support kailyn in during her pregnancy. jo’s mom was amazing during that pregnancy in my opinion.

bryansmom

Posted at 10:44 AM on March 5, 2013

oh and one more thing: i think it is great kailyn has a husband now. she seems to have made an excellent choice. now they both just have to do what they can for their son and show love to each other’s new families. there are great examples out there for them to learn from. there will be siblings and stepmoms added to this family portrait…AND THEY ALL DESERVE THE SAME LOVE ISAAC DESERVES. that’s how grownups do it.

Janae Sheard

Posted at 12:10 AM on April 4, 2013

why married with javi because you date wit jo that was baby daddy any way i need a bout that happen . be thgether just because jo girlfriend not be mother of yours child . and thanks
i teen mom 2 . ia be mother of baby to

love

Posted at 10:50 PM on May 5, 2013

I can’t believe k got married!!! I really had hope for her and Joe. I still do!!! K is rite, i would keep vee far away from Isaac. Vee is only in joes life cuz any happiness is better than him being miserable without k. K should have ran back to Joe when he wanted her back. Good luck to them whatever their relationship goes.

KC

Posted at 2:47 PM on May 7, 2013

Also, who knows what kind of pictures Vee will post of KAILYN’S SON, since she obviously has no filter.