Beyonce’s Super Bowl Performance: So Hot She Blew The Superdome Power

Mon, February 4, 2013 11:18am EDT by 17 Comments
AP/Invision

Tyronicia Miller

Posted at 2:37 AM on February 13, 2013

I thought that DESTINY CHILD was supose to performing at the superbowl? I’m confused everyone is talking about Beyonce? She is a hellava performer and I love to see her perform she is very entertaining I feel she don’t give enough of herself to her fans.she is overated,why? Because this was I thought a group performance but everyone is talking about Beyonce! ehat about KELLY&Michelle?No one is saying anything except that they microphones was turned down. they looked just as good as her still nothing has changed Beyonce once again has the spot light and there shuld not be a DESTINED CHILD.

NA

Posted at 10:14 PM on February 7, 2013

I have heard lots of guys talk about we must get BEYONCE, MICHELLE, AND KELLY to perform the SUPERBOWL for the next ten years. I ask them what about ME. Guess What? One of the guy just told me he would marry me and take me to the SUPERBOWL for the next ten years. I told him it was a DEAL because he is handsome, rich, and a professional football player, too.

Jeff the sound Tech

Posted at 2:26 PM on February 6, 2013

Well, in case you missed it, this was almost a lip sync. It’s actually more like karaoke. She sang along with her recording. If you don’t think so, try dancing the way she was and sing at the same time. Can’t be done. You would be panting and not singing. The recording is like a safety net, for the spots where you need to take a breath from all that dancing around.

Beyone sucks and your an idiot

Posted at 2:31 AM on February 5, 2013

This display of no talent sluttiness shows the direction america is heading in- down the crotch hole. She is a no talent pole dancer like someone else said. There is no comparing this lack luster singer to the likes of Paul McCartney or any of the greats that have crossed ths stage. Only the man cave mentality and the sluts enjoyed this travesty of music. They should just hire some sluts next year to strip and then watch the rating climb as all the morons jerk off to that. The super bowl show needs to go the way of the toilet bowl- flush and be gone.

Right on beyonce sucked half time show

Posted at 2:33 AM on February 5, 2013

yeah right on! Macca was great but the morons want more Janet tits. I don’t watch this stupid game and the stupid half time.

Meow-za

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 4, 2013

Dear Bonnie,
I figured that if you can live in a delusional world where Beyoncé actually reads the articles you write to her, I can live in a delusional world where you read the comment I write to you. Did you go to journalism school? Because it has recently occurred to me as I read through your site, that many of your younger (and I’m sure prettier and more fashionable) employees have much better writing skills than you. Of course, most of them probably went to real journalism schools (ahem, Northwestern, Missouri, Columbia, Boston, Yale, Harvard… I’m sure you get the point) where they learned how to write real journalism and not just gossip news… I’m beginning to wonder why on earth any reputable journalist would ever want to work for your web-zine, particularly when you mainly utilize third-party sources. Did all of that time as a big time editor not secure you with any celebrities higher than the D-list? Also, last I checked, you’re almost the big six-oh. Why are you still writing letters to Selena about her break up with JB? You’re ridiculous. And I’m sure you’ll get yours one day, I’m just surprised it hasn’t happened yet.

johnwayne1

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 4, 2013

“Beyonce’s Super Bowl Performance: So Hot She Blew The Superdome Power”

Dear Bonnie,

What show did you what? Are you on the Jay-Z Knowles-Carter payroll? The show sucked, jump on the bandwagon because no one go against the money.

Jennifer Hudson singing with the Newtown children was the defining moment. She gave them a voice and you Dear Bonnie missed it. You Dear Bonnie was way over obsessed with a pole dancer.

You Moron.

Alan

Posted at 2:43 PM on February 4, 2013

Beyoncé was great, but as a professional in the recording industry, I thought the sound mix sucked. Big time.

EricaC.

Posted at 2:42 PM on February 4, 2013

BORING….even the lights in the dome went to sleep.

Tia

Posted at 1:44 PM on February 4, 2013

Beyonce was AWESOME!! “Queen Bee” was in the dome last night, and she “rocked it” …. even the lights took a bow before her LOL Let the Haters, hate we gotcha Bee

johnwayne1

Posted at 2:14 PM on February 4, 2013

“Queen B” couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket last night because there was no auto tune or sound studio available. The power left the building because it could no longer stand the mess going on “in the dome” that was called The Half Time Show. As far as “haters”, get a new line, that one is tired and lame. If she looked like Susan Boyle and sounded as bad as Beyonce did last night, you’d be the “hater”. Moron.

E

Posted at 12:11 PM on February 4, 2013

She looked amazing, but she was so out of breath, it was hard to watch.

guest

Posted at 11:54 AM on February 4, 2013

Beyonce looked good, she always does but I thought the show was terrible….too much fire, lights and “noise” and dancing……what happened to just good old singing? Bey is a diva and wasn’t worth the big $$ they paid her.

johnwayne1

Posted at 11:48 AM on February 4, 2013

“Beyonce’s Super Bowl Performance: So Hot She Blew The Superdome Power”? She wasn’t hot. The “power” crawled away to hide from this so called Super Bowl Performance and then died for thirty four minutes, until being brought back to life, when told ,”Chin up, there’s always a chance for a descent Super Bowl Performance next year. Maybe we’ll invite Bruno Mars.”

mel

Posted at 11:48 AM on February 4, 2013

Wasn’t impressed…could have gotten someone much better..

lucinda

Posted at 7:26 PM on February 4, 2013

We had a lot of friends and relatives over with children watching SB. Normally enjoy Beyonce but with DC, I felt like I was watching a group of women pole dancing and some of my guests had felt compelled to bring their kids to another room till it as over.

lucinda