Daniel Craig: Robert Pattinson Should Be The Next James Bond

Wed, January 23, 2013 10:58am EDT by 123 Comments
Robert Pattinson James Bond
FameFlyNet

Desmoind

Posted at 12:40 AM on February 15, 2013

Heck no. He is too immature and his acting is terrible!

Patricia

Posted at 11:16 AM on February 12, 2013

I think the next Bond should be Matthew Goode, needs buffing up, but he’d be splendid, I’m sure.
You’ve got to hand to Daniel Craig is a s superb Bond in this time. However, my favorite of all time is Timothy Dalton (in his time). Back in the 80’s there wasn’t all these fantastic special effects we have now. But I have to give it to Daniel Craig. Stellar job! As for Matthew Goode, somebody ought to give that man a call when the time is ready!

Stephanie

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 5, 2013

I think in a couple years he’s be amazing! I recall when Daniel Craig got cast as James Bond a lot of people were doubting him too. Let’s just wait and see what happens and whoever gets chosen I’m sure he’ll be great!

sp

Posted at 1:10 AM on February 3, 2013

I think Rob will be great in a few years, also he’ll need to beef up just a little. The guy is a good actor and I like that he’s pretty eclectic in selecting the movies he works in which will develop him into a great actor one day. He’s very smart, musical, and can be quite intense, which will make for a great James Bond.

Ria

Posted at 7:28 AM on February 1, 2013

I am a fan but NO. He lacks the confidence, maturity and sex appeal.

Mia

Posted at 12:52 AM on February 1, 2013

No just no. Rob lacks the confidence, the suave demeanor, and charm to play bond.

ashley

Posted at 2:40 AM on January 30, 2013

I love Daniel as Bond but sexy Rob playing in a few years would be a treat to watch !! i hope they cast him !

Rob

Posted at 2:33 AM on January 30, 2013

Rob will be the sexiest Bond ever !!!

Rob

Posted at 2:29 AM on January 30, 2013

Rob will be perfect for the Bond role in a few years !! Would love to see him as bond .

james bond

Posted at 2:22 AM on January 30, 2013

Would love to see Rob as bond !

Taylor

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 26, 2013

Off course, no..! He’s not good to play James Bond, what the hell is wrong with hollywood?? James Bond is supposed to be sexy, Robert Pattinson is not sexy, I’m sorry..!

Chris's Hemsworth girl

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 26, 2013

Noooo no no no …and of course NO O.o

Jash Gordon

Posted at 9:37 AM on January 26, 2013

wow….Hell no.Hope he dies before he gets anymore roles other then twillight

ff

Posted at 4:04 PM on January 26, 2013

don’t pull your gun , weirdo

ana

Posted at 7:27 AM on January 26, 2013

well he’s a great actor he can do . we love to see him its a great

Anna S.

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 25, 2013

hes a good actor and i like him, but this doesn’t seem like his type of part. Sry!

TRACY123

Posted at 3:54 PM on January 25, 2013

BRING BACK PIERCE BROSNAN!!!!!!!!!

Ana

Posted at 8:32 AM on January 25, 2013

He could play a young idealistic bond before life kicks him in the gut that would be good. He has proved he is not afraid to take risks in the movies he chooses

kucrit

Posted at 1:39 AM on January 25, 2013

i think rob will be fantastic to play james bond…
i believe every actor who played james bond bring their own characteristic in this character,
in my opinion sean connery is the ‘charismatic’ bond, roger more is the ‘flamboyant’ bond, pierce brosnan is the ‘charming’ bond, daniel craig is the ‘masculine’ bond, and rob can be the ‘funny, smart and kinda goofy in his own way’ bond.
rob is beautiful, an example of god’s art work when he’s wearing tux or suits…
and his body..well didn’t you see him in breaking dawn ?…he is sexy…
i don’t think james bond must be very muscular, bond just have to be in good shape..
and rob is definitely in very good shape…

Ash

Posted at 12:33 AM on January 31, 2013

Absolutely Rob will give his own characteristic to James Bond it will be just great seeing him as Bond . I really wish and hope they cast him in the future !

Aussie lady

Posted at 11:22 PM on January 24, 2013

I think it is about time to retire James Bond. When Daniel Craig gives it away that should be it, no more James Bond.How much longer can they keep James Bond going or alive for that matter. They had to resurrect Batman out of retirement to play the last movie. How much longer can Batman survive or Superman for that matter. They keep rehashing these people how much longer before they retire them and kill them off. I love Rob but I really don’t see him as James Bond, when you think about people like David Niven, Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, George Lazenbury (Aussie Actor), Pierce Brosnan (now he was a James bond) I loved him, now Daniel Craig, these guys were all rugged and handsome and had bodies to die for Rob isn’t very rugged looking and he would really need to work on his body in the gym. Yes Rob looks good in a tux but come one Really James Bond!!! I don’t think so, maybe when he is in his late thirties, put on some more weight, looks a bit more rugged. Isn’t the late thirties the age all the other James Bonds were. You know if they hadn’t got rid of Pierce Brosnan he could have still be playing James Bond. But I think the next James Bond could be Chris Hemsworth, he has it all. Rugged looks, body and sex appeal. Just my opinion. Kristen wouldn’t make a good Bond Girl she’s is not sexy enough and hasn’t got the boobs and she would need to work out to get her body into shape. She would need to become more sexy, get a boob job and she should ask people like Halle Berry, Teri Hatcher, Ursula Andress, Jane Seymour, they were all great bond girls because they all had the body, the boobs and the sexiness to look fantastic. Don’t get me wrong I love Kristen to but as a bond girl I can’t see it.

sp

Posted at 1:21 AM on February 3, 2013

Isn’t James Bond 007 the undercover name for MI5 or MI6 agent and not about one particular man? I guess it’s like the Pope, they can be Pope John 1, 2, and so on, not sure if that’s a good example but it’s kinda like that, therefore, there’s no need to retire the person when there is no one particular person only a title.

peg

Posted at 9:14 PM on January 24, 2013

Rob- yes!!! Kristen- absolutely NOT.

setha2z

Posted at 4:05 PM on January 24, 2013

The Bond films have involved increasing, incredible action in the Craig era, I believe. Daniel Craig himself seems to have brought a lot of that himself, and seems quite athletic to have done so. That leads to my only hesitation about Rob as 007 — he doesn’t seem as athletic so I’m not sure he could pull off the role. That aside, he’s tall, handsome, smooth and British and might be an ideal Bond. The idea of Kristen as a Bond Girl is fascinating, especially with Rob as Bond. No Twi-Hard in the Universe would miss that movie, so it would do incredibly well at the box office.

ff

Posted at 4:07 PM on January 26, 2013

that home wrecker has no SEX appeal , no body and a face to go to sleep

Guest43

Posted at 2:40 PM on January 24, 2013

Robert Pattinson could pull off the role of James Bond. I don’t think I would know the plot at the end of the show because I couldn’t concentrate while looking at his beautiful face.

Lillian

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 24, 2013

I can definately see him playing Bond. I don’t think Daniel Graig was ever good looking enough to be a convincing Bond, and that maybe just my opinion considering how successful Skyfall is, but I still think he was always wrong for tha part of Bond. Robert, on the other hand, is very handsome, very British and would make the PERFECT Bond. I hope they consider him, seriously. I would love him in the role

TRACY123

Posted at 1:57 PM on January 24, 2013

Rob, no way, he’s to young, bring back Pierce Brosnan!!!

setha2z

Posted at 4:13 PM on January 24, 2013

I am also a Pierce Brosnan fan. Now there is a smooth, mature Bond with killer looks. I think he even has a bit of a British accent. Brosnan has been good in every role he has ever played. I don’t think they will bring him back, though.

christine

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 24, 2013

I agree. I love Robert, but he needs about 10 years more of wear and tear on that face to play Bond!

miley

Posted at 12:55 AM on January 24, 2013

robert would gone a be hot,brilliant ,sexy and charming bond ofcourse than this gone ab e my fav movie