‘The Lying Game’ Recap: Emma & Thayer’s Relationship Takes A Hit

Tue, January 22, 2013 10:42pm EDT by 15 Comments
The Lying Game Season 2 Episode 3
Courtesy of ABC Family

Plus, a major twist in Alec’s murder investigation leaves everyone scared for the future.

After a night of uninhibited passion, Ethan (Blair Redford) told Sutton (Alexandra Chando) those magical words every girl dreams of hearing from the guy she loves: “Sorry, this was a mistake. It’ll never happen again.” Oh, Ethan — you’re such a romantic! Of course, this is The Lying Game we’re talking about, so there were plenty more awkward moments to come.

In fact, let’s run down all the uncomfortable interactions from the Jan. 22 episode, shall we?

1. Laurel (Allie Gonino) invited Mads (Alice Greczyn) to tag along on her date with Jordan (Ryan Rottman), unaware that the step-siblings slept together on the season premiere.

2. Emma agreed to tutor Ethan, unaware he’d just slept with Sutton the night before.

3. Thayer (Christian Alexander) walked in on Ethan hugging Emma.

4. Laurel caught Mads and Jordan kissing, once again unaware of their creepy incestuous past.

Did I miss any? Be sure to drop me a comment and let me know if I did!

Meanwhile, Thayer’s plan to prove Alec (Adrian Pasdar) killed Derek totally backfired, resulting in Alec’s release. And while Thayer was bummed, no one was more uneasy than Rebecca (Charisma Carpenter), who was overheard talking to the person who called Jessica Whitman and had her plant the tire iron in Alec’s bag!

As one last knife in Emma’s heart, Thayer decided to pack his bags and go back to Los Angeles, as there’s “nothing left” for him in Scottsdale. So just when Emma and Thayer finally gave into their feelings for one another, they were tragically ripped apart once again.

And things are sure to get even crazier from here! Sutton beat Emma in a tennis match, which meant they had to switch places again. With Emma stuck in that cabin all alone, I can only imagine the hell Sutton will raise in town…

Are you disappointed to see Emma and Thayer’s relationship coming to an end? Do you think Rebecca is really behind Derek’s murder? Drop me a comment with your review of the episode and predictions for the future!

— Andy Swift

More Lying Game on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘The Lying Game’ Recap: Has Emma Given Up On Ethan For Good?
  2. ‘The Lying Game’: Charisma Carpenter Explains Season Premiere’s Big Twists
  3. ‘Lying Game’ Season Premiere Recap: Rebecca & Sutton Plot Their Revenge

videos de mayra veronica

Posted at 4:34 AM on September 17, 2013

Mayra Verónica (born Mayra Verónica Aruca Rodríguez August 20,
1977 in Havana, Cuba), is a Cuban-born, American-raised model and singer
who acquired her fame in the United States. Verónica’s role on Univision’s Don Francisco Presenta brought her to the attention of FHM magazine’s US edition.
After appearing in FHM she was included in its 2004 calendar and went on to do
additional magazine work. She made appearances on many Spanish language television shows, as well
as appearing in music videos and television commercials.

She is noted for being a spokeswoman for USO.

Lucy

Posted at 10:58 PM on March 12, 2013

Is there going to be another season and when???

juju

Posted at 10:08 PM on January 29, 2013

I really want things to turn around so that at the end Emma and Ethan would be together. I kinda wish Emma would just fall back in love with Ethan. Also I don’t like jordan because he is a jerk and player. Jordan has been playing Laural and Mads but they don’t really see that

Themma :)

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 19, 2013

I really want Emma and Thayer to work out… the Ethan ship NEEDS to sail. Also I think Ethan should just move on, but for it to still be interesting… also surprising w/out Themma breaking up.

Elliot

Posted at 7:47 AM on July 4, 2013

Team Thayer all the way!
He isn’t the murderer and he works so well with Emma
I hate ethan with emma uurrrgh
Need another series!

kayla

Posted at 12:12 PM on January 27, 2013

i really really really want thayer to come back and be with emma,and not to mentin I am in love wih thayer and for ted and Kristen to not break up but stay together

Juju

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 29, 2013

Yeah I want Ted and Kristen together again but I dont want Thayer and Emma together.

Kate

Posted at 4:17 PM on January 23, 2013

Judging by the February 5 previews, I am guessing Thayer isn’t gone for long and Emma joins him in LA (based on next episode’s description, we can thank Laurel who apparently advises Emma on a romantic issue, which likely has to be fight for Thayer)

Rebecca

Posted at 3:51 PM on January 23, 2013

I really want Thayer and Emma together!!!! I used to like Ethan and Emma but I’m kinda tired of Ethan and Thayer is pretty cute but he is also really really nice!!:)

Kim

Posted at 12:50 PM on January 23, 2013

why!!! i have been waiting forever for them tofgether and we only got to see them in a relationsip for one episode !! He has to come back :'( No longer like ethan and emma

Becca

Posted at 3:53 PM on January 23, 2013

I totally agree!!!!!

Myra Lawson

Posted at 10:00 AM on January 23, 2013

If you are not biologically related, it is not incestuous. I am just saying…..

ismail

Posted at 2:41 AM on January 23, 2013

Ey were can I dwload the lying game

amy

Posted at 1:08 AM on January 23, 2013

are you freaking kidding me? there relationship lasted HALF AN EPISODE. That’s such a joke.
The Emma and Ethan ship has SAILED, for me at least. :( ugh I loved Thayer.

abe