Mel Gibson The Father Of Jodi Foster’s Two Sons? — Report

Fri, January 18, 2013 11:47am EDT by 24 Comments
Jodie Foster Kids Mel Gibson
Courtesy of NBC, FameFlynet

Jodie’s two boys Charlie, 14, and Kit, 12, don’t know the identity of their father — but a new report suggests that their mom’s close friend and fellow actor Mel Gibson could be their biological dad! Read on for the shocking details.

Jodie Foster thanked her ex-partner Cydney Bernard and gave a loving shout-out to her two boys Charlie and Kit during her Golden Globes acceptance speech for the Lifetime Achievement Award. But she also thanked longtime friend Mel Gibson – and said he “saves” her!

Jodie and Mel have been close friends ever since they starred together in the 1994 film Maverick. Ever since, the Academy Award-winning actress has had nothing but loving things to say about her actor pal, even throughout all of negative media coverage over the past few years.

She even cast him in her 2011 flick The Beaver, and many are questioning if her loyalty to the troubled star is tied to a possible family connection.

“He’s so incredibly loving and sensitive,” she recently said according to the New York Post. “I knew the minute I met him that I would love him the rest of my life.”

Jodie Foster Not Revealing Identity Of Her Sons’ Father Until They Are 21

Jodie has also promised to not tell her kids who their biological father is until they are 21, according to a report in the Daily Mail, but all eyes have been on Mel since Jodie’s shout-out to him during her Golden Globes speech.

“You know, you save me, too” she said on Jan. 13 when she accepted the Cecil B. DeMille Award at the Golden Globes.

Jodie’s Sons Look Like Mel Gibson

“The kids look like him [Gibson] but blonder,” an amateur genealogist told the New York Post, although no other details were given.

What do YOU think of Mel being the father of Jodie’s kids HollyMoms? Do you think they look like Mel? Let us know in the comments below!

More Jodie Foster news:

1. Jodie Foster Gives Adorable Shout-Out To Sons & Ex-Partner In Speech
  2. Jodie Foster On Coming Out: My Speech Speaks For Itself
  3. Celebs React To Jodie Foster’s Coming Out Speech At Golden Globes

Maria cruz

Posted at 1:28 PM on July 20, 2014

Impossible! Parents with blue eyes don’t have children with brown eyes. It’s genetic.

bucknaked2k

Posted at 1:38 PM on March 23, 2014

I thought it was dang-old Matthew McConaughey!

Supergirl630

Posted at 9:59 PM on November 23, 2013

Yeah, the nose and lips on the eldest are unmistakably the mark of James Woods. The youngest just happens to look like Jodie. Besides, Jodie is a very smart and practical woman and James having a very high IQ, being well-respected and reasonably attractive with no wife or children of his own would make him an excellent choice as the father of her children. In 7 years, it will all be revealed and then I can say “told you”, hehe.

James

Posted at 1:55 AM on October 13, 2013

I have to agree with everyone who thinks the older son looks like James Woods. As for the youngest one, I think he looks like Jodie, but I dont have a guess for his father. I dont believe anyone is ugly, i just tthink some people are better looking. We are all flowers in God’s garden. Some are roses and some are pansies. But who of us is to say which is which. Personally I happen to think Jodie can look very pretty at times and so does God. You need to learn how to see the beauty in all people, animals and things on this earth. Youll find life much more plesant. Yes you are entitled to your own opinion, but remember, no one appointed you judge. God bless

Eve

Posted at 9:06 AM on June 28, 2013

I do see a resemblence to James Woods, in the older son. Younger boy looks just like mom! We’ll find out soon enough, nice looking boys! Jodie looks beautiful, as always! She’ll raise them to be be fine men, no doubt!

ALETTA

Posted at 3:18 AM on February 6, 2013

JAMES WOODS IS THE FATHER OF THE OLDEST SON. THEY MET ON THE MOVIE CONTACT. HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM. ALSO JAMES WOODS CHARACTER’S NAME WAS MICHAEL KITZ. JODIE NAMED HER OTHER SON KIT AFTER HIM.

Trixie

Posted at 3:10 AM on February 6, 2013

Their father is Carrot Top. She met him at a circus in L.A.

kathleen breakfield

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 3, 2013

both mel and jodi are good actors and have the head for making money. mel had a lot of great years of intertanting us with some great movies. so he had a mid life meltdown don,t we all just some can hide it. jodi has always kept her personal life separate from her work. she is one of the few that git away with it. like mark harman said when he was asked, i don,t look for or go to the places that pull that kind of press. mel did good til his life fell apart in public. he still has a loving side and it will come to surface again after healing his soul. by the way his wife said she or the kids never saw that side and he was never mean to them. maybe being used causing ti lose what he had for someone not worth it could have been the problem. you think

Pat Lamberti

Posted at 10:37 AM on January 28, 2013

OH No they look nothing like Mel…I would go with James Woods….

Kewis

Posted at 3:27 AM on January 27, 2013

I know Mels other kids – they live off Kanan and are unruly and violent. They look like Mels 20 kids. I hope they do not have the same temper…sad

nahshal

Posted at 7:34 AM on January 19, 2013

Audrey. I can see what your saying… Sheila`s bl0g is inconceivable, on thursday I bought Mitsubishi Evo sincee geting a check for $8735 this – 5 weeks past and even more than ten/k this past month. this is definitely the nicest-job I have ever had. I began this six months/ago and right away brought home minimum $87… p/h. I follow the details here,,
pie21.ℂom

Shonda Millner

Posted at 6:48 AM on January 19, 2013

Its sad that they do not know whom their father is….boys need a father in their life to teach them how to be a man…a woman cannot teach a boy how to be a man. I could never deprive my son the right of knowing whom his father is. That is plain out selfish.

van Steiner

Posted at 5:30 AM on January 19, 2013

Do a Google search for Jodie Foster and James Woods. Find the pictures of young Jimmy. Look at her older son. Take into account when they did the movie Contact and the time of her pregnancy. I guess this answers all questions.

Ann

Posted at 7:28 AM on January 19, 2013

after I read your comment I scrolled up to look at the pic again and ”OMG, YES”
The oldest boy is even doing James Woods half smile thing.

cris

Posted at 3:36 AM on January 19, 2013

if it is true poor kids he is the bigsest is jerk

Cranberry

Posted at 1:05 AM on January 19, 2013

they look 100% like their mum. exact same face and eyes and lips and hairs and traits..
you will ahve to show a pic of Mel at the same age to can compare and even with that its hard to say.

eagle

Posted at 11:51 PM on January 18, 2013

They look like their mom. I see no resemblance to Mel.

Z

Posted at 6:06 PM on January 18, 2013

OMG….IF SOME PPL KEEP ON SAYING THAT HL IS FOOL OF LIES….WHY KEEP ON COMING BACK…YOU ALL KNOW HOW IS WORKING..SOO STOP IT….JUST GO SOMEWHERE WITH NO LIES…GOOD LUCK WITH THAT…..THEY ARE ALL THE SAME….

red

Posted at 3:27 PM on January 18, 2013

The older boy doesnt look anything like MG and the younger one looks like JF.

mrs j

Posted at 2:05 PM on January 18, 2013

At one time it was Russell crowned is that his name?

mboomer

Posted at 1:45 PM on January 18, 2013

Here we go again another lie! Can’t you find some real stories or it is and will always be about lies? MB

Michelle

Posted at 1:19 PM on January 18, 2013

I dont think so! Sounds like crap to me. Also those kids look nothing like him. They are homly and ugly just like her

Suzanne Morss (@SuzanneMorss)

Posted at 8:55 PM on January 27, 2013

I’ll bet they can spell better than you, though. You have a homely heart.

S.V.K.

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 18, 2013

I bet you stayed up all night to think this lie up? What running out of stories to tell, HL is a shame Time to delete from HL