Selena Gomez Shows Justin Bieber What He’s Missing In ‘Wizards’ Pic

Thu, January 17, 2013 11:13am EDT by 24 Comments
Selena Gomez Sexy Catsuit
Courtesy Disney, FameFlynet

pejman/iran/

Posted at 4:51 PM on March 4, 2013

salam. yani mishe ye roz beshe ke man betonam selena jon ro bukunam:-x

Reza (iran)

Posted at 4:27 PM on February 6, 2013

I love selena joooooon ajab chizi hasti ye rooz miam amrica mikonamet jooonam

lina

Posted at 11:06 AM on January 18, 2013

her UGLY BODY awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

jake's mom

Posted at 9:48 AM on January 18, 2013

Typo…sorry Selena…auto correct…ooopsLOL

jake's mom

Posted at 9:44 AM on January 18, 2013

I am sick of all the haters that come on these sites…My mother taught me that “if you don’t have anything nice to say about anyone…then to keep your mouth shut”. Would be really refreshing for everyone to live by that rule and our world would be a better place to live. I love both Justin and Helena and pray that they both find the peace and joy that we all deserve. God Bless all of you and Believe in the Lord…see you on the other side ;)

alex

Posted at 5:14 AM on January 18, 2013

she is sexy not for show totally talking. you know about dumping justin she did the right thing he doesn’t belong to a nice girl like her justin is a child and i totall don’t know what does girls love about him i’m a girl and cause that i’m telling that. most of my friends like him and i’m totally wonder about that what does my friends see at him

alex

Posted at 5:01 AM on January 18, 2013

thanks selena from wowp you give me idea about my bday party

Kayleigh

Posted at 1:42 AM on January 18, 2013

Okay…I love selena but the way she is going through guys is kinda sending the wrong message to her fans i think. But then again nobody ever knows the real truth behind anything, so i guess we have no room to judge her anyway. I’ll always love selena and i hope she finds the right guy! <3

Madison Bieber

Posted at 9:16 PM on January 17, 2013

SLUT!!

Nina

Posted at 7:39 AM on January 18, 2013

@Madison Bieber, tell me, how is selena a slut?

Salimata

Posted at 6:18 PM on January 17, 2013

She. Is. Not. A. Sex. Symbol.

Kayleigh

Posted at 1:43 AM on January 18, 2013

That is your opinion! Not that i think of her like that! that’d be sooo wrong on sooo many levels! o.O

Celena

Posted at 3:10 PM on January 17, 2013

I remember hollywoodlife you guys back in late 2011 had a article with a love psyche predict that they will last together for a long time but 2 years into their relationship they will breakup for a good while but then get back together and will eventually lead to marriage or being together a very long time i feel the psyche you guys talk to was right they got together December 2010 stayed together to December 2012 now 2013 they aren’t together but it’s not the end of Jelena we will see them back together probably by spring or summer no later that’s enough time like months to realize they are meant to be together ….But if i’m wrong then Jelena will just be an awesome relationship to look back on cause other then they had a pretty mean breakup if it’s true they had 2 years of fun and loving relationship i always wanted in my own i looked up to their relationship i guess i’m still with my boyfriend ( his name Justin 2 awesome right and my name is Selena but with a C so it”s Celena yea i know crazy right) since i was 16 i’m 19 now in college and i’m pregnant so were gonna have a baby now so i think they helped me well im happy LOL…. And no matter who they date from now on i’ll always remember Justin and Selena Jelena no 1 can take that couple name cause it will always mean JUSTIN AND SELENA to me period
I’m still hoping for baby Biebers from Justin and her

Celena

Posted at 2:54 PM on January 17, 2013

I’m kinda tired of seeing stories based on Selena before you had Justin & Selena tag why not make it back to just Justin like it was before and focus on him i’m tired of hearing about her and is this gonna make jealous is she moving on i really don’t care about her i want just Justin tag back on top

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 2:29 PM on January 17, 2013

I have told her the I am not going to watch any show with her in it. In about a month I am going to stop following her if she Doesn’t give Justin another chance because He had little time to prove he has change. You should expect change that fast like she did. The part of the problem is She didn’t give him any time they talk about day before christmas. She has to think about that If you give him no time to change that Just playing him. that all what happen I see and I am a women. She not going to find in men unless their are in the 30 years old. You have to give them a loy more time to change. If their away Justin will find it to win here back.

Skates

Posted at 3:26 PM on January 17, 2013

How do you know Justin has changed, the last time I saw him there was still a pic of him with a lighter and some weeds on the table in the background shown from twitter? Somebody said apparently it was deleted afterwards. I guess it was uploaded accidentally! He was hanging around with a guy who deals with drugs and escorts! I hope this is only to boost his image of being a man and nothing else! For how he is behaving lately, it seems like his behavior is indeed going downhill! I do want them to be together, but it won’t happen if he doesn’t show more changes! So far the break up are mostly heresays from the media and people or sources that are not named so I still don’t believe it! Neither Justin or Selena has confirmed it personally until then I will just wait and see! I think the decision is more from both sides that is to go separately on their own with their careers! Hopefully by the end of the tour, they’ll be back together again! I am hoping by that time Justin will be clean! I don’t really care if people say he is only smoking weeds and it is not a big deal, but I still think it’s bad! Smoking weeds has been proven to deteriorate your brain functions! There’s also a big risk involved that he will get addicted eventually once he got hooked into it! With his impulsiveness, I don’t even think that he can control himself if that it is the case! I am not seeing both of them that sad as well, thus I still feel that both of them are still talking behind the scenes!

david b conway

Posted at 1:14 AM on February 25, 2013

AMEN FOR THAT COMMENT JUST ABOUT OF HAVING JUSTIN AND SELENA COMES BACK TOGETHER I DID WANTED THEM BACK TOGETHER I WAS NOT MEAN AT THEM IT WAS ONLY ABOUT THE GOSSIP,S AND THE RUMOR,S OUT THERE IT WAS JUST BOTHERING ME TO MUCH ON LINE INTERNET WEB SITE,S , AND THAT,S ALL I WHAT TO SAY ABOUT IT , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

Tina

Posted at 12:35 PM on January 17, 2013

I think Justin and Selena shouldn’t even fight! Because it does not make sense! we all knew that this day will come! they broke up like every couple does! Couldn’t they just stay friends and stop fighting? honestly I did like Jelena together but they decided what’s best for them both! Let them both live their life! If their happy I’m happy! and ya since Selena is one of my fav singers and actresses I’m happy to watch the movie #CantWait

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 2:35 PM on January 17, 2013

She look like a frame slut now. She listen to people around her not her heart I think. She going to reget it. She not going have a lot of people that is his fans not going to her movies or watching the wizard of waverly place. I am thinking she is listening to her handler which she should be doing. Justin wants her back he realize the mistake he made. She need to realize the mistake she made

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 2:48 PM on January 17, 2013

Let Just wait for a month and found out. When she see him that he has changes. She going to want him back but by that time it would be most likely to late and He will be dating a girl that respect him they way he wanted. Justin should ask kyle Jenner out. She like him.

Stephen Murphy

Posted at 12:15 PM on January 17, 2013

What’s happening between these two?! They were so nice together! Justin was always a caring boyfriend for Selena and I thought this break-up would never happen!! This is terrible!!

A

Posted at 12:08 PM on January 17, 2013

it is sexy for the show… she is not showing it, she is just doing her job…

BlackPurple

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 17, 2013

She’s not a sex symbol, she’s a dirt -.-

david b conway

Posted at 5:14 AM on January 19, 2013

just do,nt go to selena gomez zone fansite , just because it does,nt open the google chrome any more , love david conway