Barbara Palvin Blames Selena Gomez For Causing Justin Bieber Drama

Sun, January 13, 2013 5:58pm EDT by 66 Comments
Barbara Palvin Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Drama
Twitter, FameFlynet

Jj

Posted at 1:26 AM on August 12, 2013

Barbara is stuckup I’ve met her once because I saw her at a store and I asked her to sign my paper and she says no because she was ina rush which is knit of rude because I used to be a fan of hers but now I hate her Selena Gomez is way prettier

Jj

Posted at 6:13 PM on June 28, 2013

I think it was kind of disrespectful of justine to buy tickets then take a girl to broadway. How would you feel if your boyfriend did that of course you would get mad. Plus Barbara seems like a stuckup girl and she isn’t even pretty. I didn’t even know who she was until she hung out with Justin

Lisa

Posted at 10:11 AM on January 26, 2013

Justin clearly likes Barbara! Ok he was just checkin her out and see how far it can go. Obviously she dont want him so he trying to get back with Selena. DUH strangers trying that hard to be friends? C’mon justin it’s so obvious.

denisa

Posted at 12:01 PM on January 18, 2013

mno way,because Justin Biber is my boyfriend,ask him if you dont believe me….

Anon

Posted at 9:11 AM on January 17, 2013

Dude they’re just friends. What romance? She clearly stated that they aren’t anything going on and you say that they have a chance at real romance? Seriously?

Eleze

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 16, 2013

What the heck? So they can’t even hang out without being hated or called cheaters? Horrible.

Melissa

Posted at 10:22 PM on January 15, 2013

Justin SHOULD NOT have hung out with Barbara. He was in a serious relationship and saying that they are just friends does not make it ok. He went out of his way to get those tickets and specially go with her. His efforts should not have gone towards Barbara but to Selena who he has been with for like two years or more! END OF!