‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Kailyn Lowry & Javi Marroquin Married — Pic

Thu, January 3, 2013 12:50pm EDT by 40 Comments
Kailyn Lowry Married
Courtesy of InTouch

The ‘Teen Mom 2′ star reportedly tied the knot in a secret ceremony before her fiance left for the Air Force! Do YOU think they should have gotten married so fast?

Kailyn Lowry broke the happy news of her engagement to boyfriend Javi Marroquin in September to all of her twitter followers, but now a close friend revealed a photo of the couple after they got married in a small ceremony at the courthouse!

But even though they had only been dating for about a year, the mom to Isaac, 3, had a special and specific reason to make things official so soon in the early fall.

“They wanted to get married before Javi left for the Air Force,” Kailyn’s friend Toni Ziegler told InTouch magazine about their September nuptials.

The magazine also revealed a photo of the happy couple — Javi’s ring finger clearly occupied by some bling — in front of their car with “Just Married!” inscribed in window chalk.

Planning A Bigger Wedding Ceremony For The Fall

But even though the couple is already legally married, they are planning a bigger ceremony in the fall for all of their friend and family — especially Javi’s clan.

“Javi has a huge family,” Kailyn, 20, shares. “He already has seven groomsmen picked out!”

Although neither Kailyn or Javi have officially announced the good news yet — (if their courthouse ceremony was filmed, they may be under MTV contract) — the photo of the “Just Married” window message and their wedding bands is pretty convincing. Kailyn even wore an adorable white sundress, and her Twitter bio reads “Air Force wife.”

What do YOU think of Kailyn and Javi getting married so soon HollyMoms? Do you think it was a good idea before Javi left for the Air Force, or should they have waited? Let us know in the comments below!

– Christina Stiehl

More Kailyn Lowry news:

1. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Preview — Jo Confronts Kailyn Before Custody Mediation
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Season Premiere: Kailyn Confronts Jo Over New Girlfriend
  3. Kailyn Lowry: ‘Teen Mom’ Shows Off Enagement Ring On Twitter

anshvjtzjyrw

Posted at 4:06 AM on April 15, 2013

ndmynrosftgk

lola12

Posted at 10:36 PM on April 3, 2013

I’m sorry but i say they rushed it and i feel sorry for him cuz he’s a good man and doesn’t deserve such a pitbull like her… I mean seriously you put your hands on someone once that means you’ll always keep doing it she needs therapy so she won’t be hurting the ones she loves… Don’t let yourself javi… You deserve better she ain’t good looking anyways

Jennifer Burton (@newwoman1124)

Posted at 10:27 PM on February 25, 2013

The probably got married bc he was joining. They have rules on living arrangements and pda.

brittney

Posted at 12:56 AM on February 19, 2013

I think its up to them they are adults.I am happy for her <3 good luck Kaylin

lala

Posted at 5:00 PM on February 14, 2013

I think it’s great that she got married it was about time that.she found someone special in her life .. She doesn’t have any family support in her life she has done everything by herself. Even though her sons dad has been there but he has his own family support and I always see her by herself so IM happy for her after everything she has struggle through she deserves happiness and even though they have only been dating for a year it doesn’t matter because love doesn’t have a specific time in order to get married.

TellinItLikeItIs

Posted at 1:24 PM on February 3, 2013

Your username fits your intelligence. You are a proven moron by the unfounded comment. My mother is a Military wife and she is very faithful to my father just as countless others are. Go get some mental substance and try again Goof Duck!

Ka®!ña (@Kari22_)

Posted at 2:59 AM on January 31, 2013

stupid whats the rush, they just don’t learn & she’s my fav. teen mom ufffffff

Rinda

Posted at 8:11 PM on January 29, 2013

So happy for Kailyn, she deserves it. Yay!

Military Wife

Posted at 4:05 PM on January 24, 2013

Excuse me but you have no idea what your talking about “All military wife’s cheat” No they don’t. I’ve been married to my husband for 5 years 2 deployments and many of other school where he’s gone. We don’t even have kids yet. And i can tell you i know many more that don’t cheat on there husbands! So before you go opening your mouth you might want to actually step foot in our shoes. That is all. I think she will be fine.

Goofy Duck

Posted at 1:25 AM on January 24, 2013

All military spouses cheat and she will be no exception. Plus she’ll have another man’s baby because she won’t be able to keep her legs closed when he’s deployed. You’ll see, she’s a slut like all the rest of them. They have to do something because it was a nice ride while it lasted. The money’s gone because they bought new cars and moved to new rentals.

A>Silva

Posted at 8:41 AM on January 25, 2013

What on earth are you chattin about?! .. Did someone cheat on you by any chance? .. My bf is in the army and he’s my life and soul and I Would never cheat on him. Plus where is your proof that she is a slut? cos she had a baby at 16?? .. She’s an exception by a long shot, look at her upbringing for crying out loud!. a mum who was never ..is never there for her, a baby daddy who messes her around and fights with her feelings (she’s young so her hormones are still prone to sway her to do stupid things out of “love”) .. and feeling trapped in a place she doesn’t want to be in because now she has a Son she has to stay close by to the Father of the baby, I’ve just watched the episode where she met Javi, she wasn’t dressed like a slut and didn’t act like a slut ..

drea

Posted at 5:20 PM on February 22, 2013

well said!

JJ

Posted at 5:27 PM on January 28, 2013

You’re pretty pathetic. People cheat all the time, but not ALL people cheat and you certainly shouldn’t be blathering on about people in the military (or their spouses) all cheating (as a collected group). You sound bitter, there is probably a reason you were cheated on ;)

Lisa RIchardson

Posted at 10:51 PM on February 5, 2013

My mother has been a military wife for 52 years, and she has never cheated on my dad, and vice versa. I think you are either sadly misled, or you know from your own experience. Many men and women stay faithful to their spouses, simply because they love them. Sad you can’t understand that.

Seros

Posted at 10:52 PM on February 16, 2013

My fiancé is deployed right now. We have spent 80% of our relationship apart. Neither of us have even CONSIDERED cheating. We are NOT all the same. Your generalization is unfounded. So shut your mouth like most military wives shut their legs when the man is gone.

annie

Posted at 8:56 PM on January 23, 2013

congrats kailyn…u found the family you wanted and deserved…good luck..

valerie

Posted at 11:48 AM on January 16, 2013

What many of you are leaving out is that, with him in the military, if anything were to happen to him, without being married she will not be his next of kin. His parents will. And she would be left out of any notifications, etc. This is especially important if the military person is deployed overseas.

Holli

Posted at 3:41 PM on January 12, 2013

Well, at least we know why MTV wont film too many more seasons. There’s no way the Air Force is going to let cameras follow Kail and Javi around a base 24/7, though I suppose they could live off base. Unfortunately for MTV there are some things that trump a tv contract, and Javi isn’t under contract with them.

Miss Me

Posted at 12:43 PM on January 12, 2013

Once again..Poor Kailynn does not know how to be alone..She went from Jo, to Jordan..to this guy in hopes of not sleeping alone..Im not saying it matters how long you know someone, its just that she never gives herself time to be alone and work on herself..I bet she has quit school to just be an “air force wife” Shame on her mother for not being a good role model..Her best bet would have been to move to Austin with Isaac, solidify her relationship with her family and get her education..She seems like a sweet girl though and I hope it works out for her,

Hilda Rivas

Posted at 6:35 AM on January 18, 2013

why would she have to quit school bc she’s a military wife? I;m happy for her and their new family.

cp510

Posted at 12:44 AM on January 25, 2013

She can’t just pack up Isaac and head to Austin. Jo lives in Pennsylvania and is an active, engaged parent.

This poor girl is dying for somebody to love her in absence of her good-for-nothing mom. Imagine not feeling unconditionally loved by anyone on this planet. I wonder if she sometimes is “trying too hard” which in turn creates distance in her relationships. Surely, not having a healthy role model of what a loving relationship might look like certainly doesn’t help her situation.

As for responsible, she seems to have her act most together – work, school, parenting. Everyone needs to realize that it would be easy for MTV to paint any picture they want of these lives — you piece together 10 minutes x 12 episodes per season — for example, Jenelle’s been in school off and on, yet you NEVER see her study-only partying and fighting with her mom and friends. Surely, at some point, she has to have opened a book. I guess my point is, it’s easy for all of us to sit in front of our computer monitors and throw stones at these girls when in fact, we really have no clue what their lives fully entail.

Kamilla (Denmark)

Posted at 6:49 PM on January 10, 2013

It’s not how long you have been dating but how you work for your marrige that’s counts.

I know someone that got married after 5 weeks becouse they already had the same lastname, they are stil married 28 years later.. :) It’s possible.. :)

Lonkdon Moonz

Posted at 8:40 AM on January 8, 2013

congration and I respect her decide even tho some of yall is LOCO & Silly for saying giving her a year to be married to him

COBRA188

Posted at 10:56 PM on January 14, 2013

I hope she proves all the doubters wrong. When I married my husband my family gave us under a year well…………….we just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary this August. So it is possible we were only together 9 months befor getting married. If it’s true LOVE it will beat all the doubters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusty Shackleford

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 4, 2013

Hope her husband likes HERPES!

A>Silva

Posted at 8:45 AM on January 25, 2013

She’s slept with Jo – They had tests for STD’s that showed they hadn’t caught anything.
She slept with Jordan – he was a virgin when they met.
She’s with Javi now …

3 men .. where did the herpes come from?

Michelle

Posted at 1:33 AM on January 4, 2013

Meh, I give them less than a year. Just another Teen Mom star getting married…

mia

Posted at 4:28 PM on January 3, 2013

I Think kailyns a responsible mother she always puts her son first with everything.shes the most responsible on teen mom dealing with problems.but i dont think this was the best choice.but as long as her and her son are safe and well thats all that matters

leanne

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 3, 2013

i like kailyn she is a good mom congrats

Tatiana P

Posted at 1:31 PM on January 3, 2013

Her Twitter has said Air Force Wife for a few weeks now….

Tyeshia3181

Posted at 1:08 PM on January 3, 2013

I actually think it’s pretty cool. I got married to my husband after basic training, and it was horrible being away from him while he was in tech school. Hopefully she can stay faithful and be everything he needs while he’s away.

Diesel69

Posted at 12:59 PM on January 3, 2013

vERY STUPID TO MARRY SOMEONE FOR THE REASON THAT THEY ARE LEAVING–THATS EXTREME AMERICANIZED STUPIDITY—ITS THE SAME AS TO MARRY FOR THE CHILDREN—ONCE HE GETS HOME AND THEY ACTUALLY HAVE TO LIVE TOGETHER–IT WILL BE ALL OVER—-idiots—

Stephanie

Posted at 2:02 PM on January 3, 2013

Your an idiot they didnt get married just because he was leaving. they have been living together for a while they rushed the marriage because he wanted to be able to provide for her an Issac an he could only have her on his accounts to be able to use the money as needed if they were married.

Holli

Posted at 3:46 PM on January 12, 2013

You don’t have to be married to have a joint bank account, even with the Military. My fiance and I are not married and he was on my military bank account while I was in basic, and I’m on his Renters and Car Insurance (also through the Military) and we’re not married. I’m also his POA and sole benificary if anything happens to him on Military duty.
An FYI the only thing that changes between being a Military Girlfriend and Military Wife through basic and Tech school is the money. He’s going to get more BAH and $500 seperation pay each month for being married to Kail. And if something happens to Kail while he’s there he can get emergancy leave through the red cross.

aliana

Posted at 1:12 PM on January 18, 2013

that is the meanest thing of you to say, they could actually be in love together , and im happy for her because you can tell by the smile on her face that she actually loves this guy.

Amy

Posted at 12:37 PM on January 3, 2013

Although I do think they should have waited, to each their own. Maybe after basic or something. My husband and I waited till after his first deployment to get married(also had our son while he was gone) They say its a true test to any relationship and it is for sure. If they are truly in love, nothing else matters. No matter how hard the distance is. I wish them well!

Diesel69

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 3, 2013

tHAT IS THE PROPER WAY TO GET MARRIED–CONGRATS TO YOU FOR BEING SMART–

savannah

Posted at 12:28 PM on January 3, 2013

I respect her decision.
Unlike Jenelle and then she waited for the right guy that would treat her right. She didnt run around marrying strangers just bc she wanted publicity.
Congrats Kailyn.

E Garcia

Posted at 9:40 PM on January 16, 2013

oh and you look so pretty kailyn