Sandy Hook Mom Says Clairvoyant Son, 5, Refused To Go To School, Saving His Life

Wed, January 2, 2013 9:47pm EST by 28 Comments
Sandy Hook Psychic Student
Courtesy of Facebook (2)

Sandy Hook Elementary School mother Karen Dryer shares her emotional and uncanny story that saved her 5-year-old son’s life from that horrific Dec. 14 shootings. HollyBaby.com has all the EXCLUSIVE details on her extraordinary son.

Karen Dryer‘s worst nightmare started to unravel when her  young son Logan Dryer, 5, became so anxiety ridden when he went to kindergarten at Sandy Hook Elementary School that she decided to pull him out of school just two weeks before the deadly massacre.

Like any parent, Karen could not understand why her usually happy, healthy son Logan all of a sudden started having panic attacks while in school. Little did she know, that like her own late mother, her son had the gift to foresee the future.

Nancy tells HollyBaby.com exclusively, “Logan started kindergarten in September 2012. He was perfectly fine in September and October, and then in November he started acting strange. I got an email from his teacher saying he was a little weepy and then I started getting phone calls that Logan was crying and wanted to go home. Eventually it got so bad that I took him to the doctor who ran tests, saying that Logan was perfectly healthy.”

“I remember the principal, Dawn Hochsprung, getting on her knees and saying to Logan, ‘We love you and this is a wonderful place.’ Logan screamed back saying, ‘No, no! It’s not a safe place. I am scared.’ Logan’s doctor suggested that we take him out of school for a couple of weeks and home school him. So we had a tutor come in once a day for an hour and we would visit the school once a week so he could see his friends and teachers. But whenever we visited the school, he would start shaking and trembling. He would cry and he wouldn’t open his eyes,” said Karen.

The principal and the school psychologist Mary Sherlock, 56, who spoke to Logan on the phone daily while he was being home schooled, were both among the first killed in the shootings.

“Logan was perfectly normal wherever we were except at school,” Karen explained. “We couldn’t even say the word ‘school’ in the house because he would get so upset. I would cry because I couldn’t understand what was wrong with my son. I just wanted him to be normal. My teenage daughter went to Sandy Hook and she loved it. So we have a long history there. I would get so frustrated, but I know my son and I had to listen to what he saying. I was not going to give him medication. I just had to be with him and trust that everything happens for a reason.”

“We live down the street from the school and had just been there two days before the shooting. I remember getting a text that said there had been an incident and the local schools would be on shut down. Then I went on the Internet and read that there had been a shooting at Sandy Hook. I don’t know why but I grabbed my son and ran down to the school. I wanted to help. I felt so fortunate because I was one of the lucky parents holding their child.”

“My mother, Milly, who passed away a couple of months ago was very psychic, and I know now without a doubt that my son has the same gift.”

“Today (Jan.2) when we went to the open house, Logan was back to normal. He said he loved the new school, ‘I love it, it looks like a college.’ The teachers were amazed at what they saw because he used to be so scared of school. Now he was running around the school like he owned it. He danced for the teachers. He told me that Grandma was with him at the school and helping him play and that she was also helping me. His doctor is completely dumbfounded. I am blessed that I listened to him.”

Karen intends on taking Logan for his first day back to school tomorrow Jan. 3. She plans on volunteering at the school for the next couple weeks. We wish them both a beautiful day back at school. And of course all of the other families and teachers.

Reporting by Sandra Clark

More Sandy Hook news

1. Sandy Hook Families & Teachers Attend Open House At New School
  2. Terrified Sandy Hook Students Prepare Return to School On Jan. 3
  3. Newtown Community Overwhelmed With Donations After Tragedy

Posted at 4:19 AM on September 2, 2014

My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog.
He was once entirely right. This post truly made my day.
You cann’t imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!

Trish

Posted at 12:06 PM on March 3, 2013

Who is Nancy that is mentioned in this article? In paragraph 3 it says “Nancy tells hollybaby.com exclusively” …

Jonathan Doe

Posted at 10:50 PM on January 22, 2013

what a way to try to cash on a narcissistic delusional fairy tale. the kid just didn’t want to go to school and his mother push over who’d love some media attention

Joseph Lizak

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 22, 2013

Did you notice the mother say “I wasn’t going to put him on medication”. Translation, that’s the first thing the school physcologist suggested, and probably any doctor the mother brought him to. Probably the same drugs the shooter was on when he mowed down the kids.

bob

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 22, 2013

finally i’ve found it! the one place on the internet where ALL the biggest fu-kking idiots gather together to discuss inanities!

Somedude

Posted at 1:44 AM on January 22, 2013

What rubbish! A child is fearful of being separated from his mother. First time in kinder. This is DEFINITELY not an indication of supernatural powers but rather a natural instinct. Is she a single mother? Probably babies the kid too much, child needs to toughen up a bit.

Afshin Nejat

Posted at 11:05 AM on January 22, 2013

Rubbish is your opinion that kids need to be “toughened up”. In any event, no child with an Immortal Spirit needs to be toughened up, but needs to be thoroughly isolated from trash like you and their progeny.

barrysconspiracyworld

Posted at 5:24 PM on January 21, 2013

That’s great, but if ALL the kids had stayed home, the media still would have reported the same story.

Lygeia

Posted at 4:51 PM on January 21, 2013

She grabbed her son and ran down the school the minutes she heard there was a shooting? After he had been so afraid to go to school she takes him right to where the shooting had taken place the minute she hears about it? That poor little boy.

Polyphemos (@ReelFrankieFox)

Posted at 5:51 PM on January 18, 2013

The ONLY question that needs to be asked is, “Did this happen as described?” If it happened, it is profound. If it didn’t happen, it’s still interesting that someone would need to tell such a story. Can you imagine what we might have thought, if we were second-hand witnesses to Moses at the Mountain, or Mohammed in the desert, or Jesus on the road to Damascus! Is life really so clear cut, or is there more than what we just see?

Dalinda

Posted at 6:18 AM on January 18, 2013

WHAT A TASTELESS STORY FOR THIS MOTHER TO EVEN CONCOCT. SHE SHOULD BE STONED FOR HER ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING TALE OF STUPIDITY. SUCH LOWLIFE MENTALITY TO NOT THINK OF THE ANGUISH THE OTHER PARENTS ARE GOING THROUGH.

James Godin

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 21, 2013

Is your caps locks stuck or are just new to the internet? if anything is stupid it’s someone driveling nonsense that has nothing to do with the story. If your so concerned with anguish why are you being hypocritical and acting like a low life?

James Godin

Posted at 3:11 PM on January 21, 2013

Joseph Lizak

Posted at 3:34 PM on January 22, 2013

You probaby say the same thing about mothers who give their perfectly normal child manditory vaccines then watch as their son becomes autistic, drools, makes no eye contact and can’t read anymore. I guess moms faking that too. Idiot.

Kaytie

Posted at 12:19 AM on January 18, 2013

That’s funny considering the school hasn’t been reopened yet….

Toni Carter

Posted at 12:01 PM on January 17, 2013

Sandy Hook was a major psyop. Having said that, any child or adult for that matter, would pick up on the incongruousness that must have been thick in the atmosphere. All things are communicated and it seems the child picked up on a sinister communication at school. Sadly, he alone picked up the danger and many died, needlessly, to further a political agenda. Please don’t think we are not capable of this type of evil. We are, and have demonstrated it countless times.

warren

Posted at 3:14 PM on January 22, 2013

I fully agree, this is the modern day evolution of warfare we are witnessing. Because control has been established worldwide by our overlords at this point, the next stage it seems is to develop means of control over people’s very minds from birth to death. The two winged political spectrum will continue to keep people busy and divided, and unfortunately for us, we have to go along because we have no say.

Andrew Webb (@Tech_Recipe)

Posted at 5:01 PM on January 9, 2013

I do not think it is claivoyance as such.
There is plenty of raw intuition in every child.
They see and know things that us conceited adults cannot.
Good on the mother for telling the ‘experts’ to go to hell.
The more I observe about this Sandy Hook the more it don’t feel right.
The amount of conflicting information makes it seem very very odd.

Wang-Lo

Posted at 3:59 PM on January 8, 2013

Children often become upset when they have to go to school, for reasons that only make sense to them, and then just as mysteriously, they get over it. Usually we never find out exactly why.

But, if there’s an incident or tragedy, any kid who was going through a fearful phase at the time gets to be labeled as “psychic” or “precognitive” or “the miracle child”.

-Wang-Lo.

Tammy

Posted at 12:42 AM on January 8, 2013

How can you report such BS you are twisted individuals.

Michael DeRousselle

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 4, 2013

Absurd.

Mary Flick

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 4, 2013

Thank you for sharing the story! Its nice to hear something good come out of this. I hope she helps him develop his skill!

Charles Whobrey

Posted at 12:03 AM on January 3, 2013

Thank you for this uplifting story which brought tears to my eyes. What a brave mother who trusted her son’s instincts!

wanda

Posted at 10:58 PM on January 2, 2013

Thank God she listened to her sons feelings no matter what the doctors were telling her.You know something had to be wrong when he started to act out of the norm.I just don’t get why she would take him to the school when she heard about the shooting.I could see if there was someone to watch him while she went, if she wanted to help.I’m glad he is alright now.He may not even have the gift, it might’ve just been his grandmother warning him.He may never have another episode.

gbtw

Posted at 4:56 PM on January 3, 2013

i was thinking the same thing wanda- that somehow the grandmother may have warned him. i never believed in that kind of stuff until after someone close to me died and something completely unexplainable (and specific to that person) happened. now, i just know there are things we cannot understand about life and death yet… sure, this could have been a coincidence, but i’m open to believing that it was not.

bec

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 4, 2013

Really if thats the best you can do for comments you should just not waste your time

Nisha N Llyod

Posted at 10:30 PM on January 2, 2013

Normally I’m a pessimist and see stories like this as opportunistic, but I believe her. Some people have a gift. Most people actually, it’s called instinct. Good for her for trusting her son’s.

ainitfunny

Posted at 9:06 PM on January 21, 2013

I am 68 and from my earliest childhood I remember the story all my relative recounted of MY GRANDMOTHER saving HER MOTHER, when SHE was about 4 or 5 years old. One morning my grandmother had a premonition that the TROLLY my great grandmother rode to her work as a cook would crash and everyone would die.

My grandma made such a fuss and pitched such a fit that my great grandmother DID stay home that day and THE TROLLY WENT OFF A BRIDGE AND EVERYONE ON IT WAS KILLED.

Such things DO happen. Not ony my grandmother but my great AUNTS AND UNCLES also attested to the truth of the story.