Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: Real Reason They Had Christmas Apart

Wed, January 2, 2013 10:02am EDT by 70 Comments
Robert Pattinson Sisters Kristen Stewart
FameFlynet, Getty

Marta Peterson Womack

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 15, 2013

You really can’t put any faith into what you read on the internet or in supermarket gossip magazines. Even the news doesn’t usually get it right. So many people with so many opinions, yet the only ones who know the truth of the situation are the couple themselves. Who’s business is it really if he has the goodness of heart and mind to forgive her….or not? In my family, they say their piece and then say, “but we love you and will support you, whatever you decide.” Can we please have the same courtesy toward public figures, since we really have no idea what goes on behind closed doors? I love their work and am a huge fan. I’ll show my support at the box office and after this, then reserve judgement for my own life. Thank you!!

indie

Posted at 5:49 PM on January 9, 2013

If Rob has any sense left at all (which appears increasingly doubtful) he will refuse to allow Trampire to insert herself in his family’s affairs.

Lizzie

Posted at 7:11 AM on January 7, 2013

Relationships are extremely hard as is without the constant gossip of magazines and newspapers. I am sure we can all agree with that! I feel for both of them having to go through this. If myself or my partner make a mistake we can sort it out in private. They will never have that. Now they will both undergo the brutal onslaught of constant judgment by their respective families, friends and fans. Even though it is between the two of them.

Family should NEVER get involved and the partners should try their best to remain friendly with the other one’s family. Support is extremely important. I think that Rob’s sisters are very jealous and protective. My advice to them is to mind their own business. Rob is a big boy and will have to go through life’s knocks and bumps. I know I have 2 younger brothers and though you love them to death and want to take life’s punches on their behalf. You cannot. Give advice when asked, be there and pick up the pieces in the end!

Jeanne

Posted at 11:17 PM on January 5, 2013

I have a hard time understanding some of the comments on HL. Why do they print this garbage. The so-called fans comments don’t make any sense sometimes. Read the articles and enjoy the fairytales. There may even be a little truth thrown in there somewhere. Couples always have disagreements, especially about family concerns. As the relationship matures these usually sort themselves out. If Kristen is smart (and I believe she is) she won’t come between Rob and his family and Rob will do his best to remain on friendly terms with hers. A home in NY would be ideal for them. Half way between London & L.A. Makes sense to me.

karen

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 5, 2013

I do not think Kristen is such a bad person for intrerponerse between Rob and his family

ali

Posted at 8:35 AM on January 3, 2013

rob and kristen break up again in february

zorak

Posted at 8:53 AM on January 3, 2013

are you basing this on that false debunked story the Tabloids were running abot Rob gave her an ultimatum the he would decide to stay or go by Valentines Day? I’m going to tell you a secret. Just between You and me, OK. They make these stories up to ,get hits and make money. Promise not to tell any one OK. I trust you

ali

Posted at 9:05 AM on January 3, 2013

how do you know this?

fact

Posted at 5:28 AM on January 3, 2013

it all, from beginning to end – a huge PR stunt, the consequences of which just went out of control ..
Kristen and Rob,Rupert and Liberty with their PR management played the lead role,and their friends and families took an active part in it.
At stake were a lot of money, and so much more ..
The truth about this will be known in June 2013.

marc

Posted at 3:37 AM on January 3, 2013

I agree @guest, RP never said that Kristen is his girlfriend. He never said anything to stop the attacks on her. They are just friends, for sure. Why would he do that? He is the angel with his life. RP choose your family and listen to nurses.

twilighter (@twilighted57)

Posted at 1:48 AM on January 3, 2013

tabloids+ unnamed sources= Hollywood Life BS. You are are all the same.

twilighter (@twilighted57)

Posted at 1:31 AM on January 3, 2013

Citing OK Magazine as a source of anything is pathetic and is just another indication of who Hollywood Life is in bed with: the rest of the celebrity gossip machine that is the tabloid press. As usual most of what you say and tabloids like you proves the fundamental law of the universe that is Hollywood Gossip: Unnamed Sources + tabloids = unadulterated BS. If you want a dose of real truth go to justiceforkristen.wordpress.com and read The Grand Punk series. This whole “cheating scandal” is not what you think.