‘Real Housewives Of Orange County’s’ Lynne Curtin Files For Divorce

Sat, December 29, 2012 5:06pm EDT by 6 Comments
Frank Curtin Lynne Curtin Divorce
Getty

Another ‘Housewives’ marriage bites the dust. Are you surprised that Lynne and Frank Curtin are getting a divorce?

Six days after Bethenny Frankel announced she was separating from husband Jason Hoppy, fellow Bravo star Lynne Curtin, formerly of The Real Housewives of Orange County, filed for divorce from her husband of 22 years, Frank Curtin.

Lynne cited “irreconcilable differences” in her divorce documents and asked a judge to award her spousal support, according to TMZ.

Lynne announced their separation in May 2012. “I love Frank but it was time to go out on my own,” she told Radar Online. “Who knows what the future holds, but I’m looking forward to doing the things that I want to do.”

At the time, Frank, 57, told the Orange County Register, “I’m not a willing participant in this. It hurts to even think about it or talk about it. Call me old-fashioned, but I take my vows very seriously.”

Lynne and Frank were married in 1990 — they have two daughters, Raquel, 24, and Alexa, 21.

Lynne, 56, appeared on seasons four and five of RHOOC. The couple’s financial problems were the centerpoint to their storyline — they were filmed being served with an eviction notice.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are you surprised this marriage is ending in divorce? Should they have given their marriage another shot?

— Chris Rogers

More Juicy ‘Real Housewives’ News:

1. Bethenny Frankel Separates From Husband Jason Hoppy
  2. ‘Real Housewives Of Miami’ Marysol Patton: Girls Fake It For Cameras
  3. Danielle Staub Returning To ‘Real Housewives Of New Jersey’ — Report

jjaney

Posted at 6:37 PM on June 29, 2014

Yes I was thinking that too why just decide to go out n your own. What about commitment and the family. I thought lynne acted like a child on the show. She didn’t want to kniw their financial situation r help out just spend spend. These are the women who get so pissed when the money runs out. If she thinks she’s going to find Mr. Wonderful I doubt it. Shell probablt find out too late Frank was one of the good ones and hell be snapped up by another woman probably younger in a hurry.

Teresa

Posted at 9:41 AM on June 19, 2013

yep no surprise ..marriage takes work..too many just throwing in the towel these days..sad

jessica

Posted at 1:49 AM on April 26, 2013

aww, I really liked this couple. Frank is such a nice guy. This is just sad

thewayiseeit

Posted at 1:53 AM on April 6, 2013

How is it that someone can say I’ve been married for 22 years and its just time to make it on my own. It totally destroys the sacrament of marriage…you know for better or worse until death to us part. What happened to the dedication and the devotion on both sides of the marriage. It doesn’t make sense and its sad.

Miller Cerasuolo

Posted at 11:11 AM on January 11, 2013

Former Real Housewife of Orange County, Lynn Curtin, has filed for divorce from her husband of 22 years, Frank Curtin. Lynn citied irreconcilable differenced in her filings and indicated that she is without knowledge as to the parties’ property holdings. Lynn is seeking spousal support, but, since the parties’ daughters have reached the age of majority, child support is not an issue.

Christy

Posted at 11:34 AM on December 30, 2012

This is old news! Lynne been talking divorce for years! Make your move!