Kate Middleton’s Nose; Robert Pattinson’s Chin: Top Celebrity Face Parts

Thu, December 27, 2012 2:56pm EDT by 14 Comments
Kate Middleton & Robert Pattinson
FameFlynet

The Duchess of Cambridge and RPatz top the UK’s list of the most wanted faces by plastic surgery patients–would you want to look like these celebs? Sound off below!

Some people want a new sweater for Christmas but others want a new nose! And as it turns out, Kate Middleton‘s nose specifically. Over the past several years requests to plastic surgeons to look like Kate Middleton, 30, have grown by leaps and bounds. But Kate’s isn’t the only famous face people are clamoring for: Top of men’s wish lists is a jaw like heart throb Robert Pattinson.

As it turns out, Kate and RPatz aren’t the only celebs producing facial envy. Cheryl Cole’s dimpled cheeks and Myleene Klass’s chin were other highly requested body parts by patients.

There has also been a jump in men citing star’s body parts as their ideal when going under the knife. Ashton Kutcher’s chiseled cheeks and Zac Effron’s luscious locks and smouldering eyes are majorly sought after, too.

Clearly hoping to fake their way to heart throb status, men also want the lips of Ryan Gosling and the nose of notoriously cheeky ladies’ man Jude Law.

The figures have been released by the Transform Cosmetic Surgery Group who offer cosmetic procedures such as breast enlargement, face lifts, botox and liposuction and have seen a huge rise in people requesting specific celebrity body parts.

A spokesman from the company said: ‘People are choosing celebrities who are sophisticated and naturally beautiful.’

HollywoodLifers, if you were to look like anyone, would it be a celebrity like RPatz or Kate Middleton? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Beauty News:

1. Christina Aguilera’s Silvery Blonde Bob: Hot Or Not? Vote
  2. Ivanka Trump Launching A Fragrance: Get The Details
  3. Shaun White Chops Off His Signature Long Tresses For Charity: See The Pics

kasia

Posted at 6:19 AM on January 3, 2013

Myślę że Rob nie musi nic zmieniać !

Linda

Posted at 4:36 AM on January 1, 2013

I look at people’s noses and the shape of their lips. I have been told I have a nice nose, some suggest I pierce it but I choose not to. Now Robert’s nose isn’t the greatest but not bad. He has very nice teeth.

d.harris

Posted at 11:38 AM on December 29, 2012

as much as i like some of these stars ,i will always want to be myself and look myself b/c iam beautiful too.

ohhhhhhhh wht u say when rob had the same to same jaw in harry potter,how to be,hunted airman

Posted at 8:50 AM on December 28, 2012

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,really rob did his jaw job,how busted u hollywood lies doggy,if he did jaw job then when i watched the hunted airman,harry potter,how to be be4 twilight he had the same to same jaw busted hollywood lies,doggy busted just leave…………………………

Twihardforever1617

Posted at 10:01 PM on December 28, 2012

no calm down doggy woof woof they just mean ppl want to have his chin

ana

Posted at 7:05 AM on December 28, 2012

he;s the best

Posted at 3:47 AM on December 28, 2012

patterson is lookingt really cool in twilight

domino

Posted at 6:43 AM on December 28, 2012

Which one is patterson in twilight again? Just kidding….

Jean

Posted at 3:55 PM on December 27, 2012

Rob has the best jawline in Hollywood, hands down.

sisi south africa

Posted at 5:36 PM on December 27, 2012

@jean I agree and you can repeat that as many times as you please …No arguments hear!LOL.

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 7:35 PM on December 27, 2012

@ Jean: I agree :) A very sexy,strong jawline !

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 7:36 PM on December 27, 2012

@ sisi south africa: I second that emotion !

Kristens Evil Twin

Posted at 3:30 PM on December 27, 2012

While I can clearly (no pun intended ! ) see why people wanna look or have certain body-part look-a-likes of certain celebs, I do not want to be a copy-cat. I want to be me. I want to remain an original.
But Kate’s nose is PERFECT.
As for Rob’s jawline? Too angular, for anyone but him. Too angular for my taste, and he looks as if he has lost weight. Anyhow, I say let the celebs copyright their body- parts so that plastic surgeons cannot, in any way, make anyone else look like the celeb .
Now, if a man wants to have plastic surgery to have Rob’s man- part, ( lol) I say LET THEM !
(I say this, because no one other than the women Rob is slumbering with, has ever seen it or commented on it…
( much to my dismay…) lol.

Jean

Posted at 3:53 PM on December 27, 2012

Rob’s got the best jawline in Hollywood hands down.