Carly Rose Sonenclar’s Family Blames LeAnn Rimes For ‘X Factor’ Loss?

Fri, December 21, 2012 10:46am EDT by 55 Comments
LeAnn Rimes Blamed For Carly Rose Sonenclar Loss
Courtesy of Fox

Petala R.

Posted at 6:40 PM on January 9, 2013

When I watched the duet I said to my mom “Leann seems to be under the influence os something!” She was horrible and I was so disapointed because I love the song and LeAnn. I felt so bad for Carly!!!

Barry Bridges

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 4, 2013

Carly did not win because she did not sing country songs when they saw how popular Tate was. She should have been singing country song/songs for at least 3 weeks before the finale. Tate was horrible on one show and yet he still came in fist that week…they should have known then….

Areunuts

Posted at 1:07 AM on December 30, 2012

Singing with LeAnn had nothing to do with Carly Rose loosing. The votes were counted before the finalists sang with the other singers.

N

Posted at 7:55 PM on December 28, 2012

LeAnn certainly didn’t help in the least. She was a mess (plus looking as if she were under the influence)…she was off tempo, hitting the notes after Carly did and that was just horrid. Carly was great and I feel sad that she had a horrid experience like that, the night before the crowning of the winner for the show. I have no doubt Carly will have a bright future after this and hopefully when it comes to duets, she’ll choose better for herself and choose someone reliable and professional.

Stephanie W.

Posted at 7:02 PM on December 26, 2012

I watched LeAnn on one The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Dec. 18th; she performed her new single “Borrowed” and it was absolutely flawless. The LeAnn that performed just two nights later on The X Factor with Carly Rose Sonenclar was NOT the same LeAnn, so something was definitely up. I’m not saying she was drunk, but she certainly wasn’t in the game. I know LeAnn has pipes, and she sounded bloody horrible during that duet. You could see the confusion in Carly Rose’s face during the performance. LeAnn’s vocals were all over the place. However, as bad as it was, it’s not going to cloud Carly’s career. I think she needs to mature a bit more. She’s only 13. But wow, her voice is beautiful and she’ll have a brilliant future in music. :)

Rob

Posted at 11:41 AM on December 26, 2012

I realized Tate would win after he dumped out of the high note on the Bon Jovi song and still won the week.Carly is better she will have a fabulous career regardless.

CarylFan

Posted at 9:51 AM on December 26, 2012

It absolutley was LeeAnn’s fault.