Jenni Rivera’s Remains Identified: Singer’s Body Returned To Family

Thu, December 13, 2012 2:00pm EDT by 13 Comments
Jenni Rivera Remains Identified
FameFlynet

amber

Posted at 10:44 PM on January 3, 2013

thats so sad!! i watched her show i love jenni all the time.. never missed one episode.. so to think that a person that u always watch and fell like u kniw died its heart breaking!! i feel so bad for her family she died so unexpectingly.. R.I.P Jenni Rivera i love u

Blanca

Posted at 11:54 AM on December 14, 2012

Jenni i loved u and still will… all you left for us people was just memories of you, which yours songs, all of them from a sweet voice, Jenni. I just be asking myself why you had to died, and why did that had to happen to you, from what i know you didn’t do none wrong to no one thats why i wanted you to still be alive but i lost my hope, and know your gone Jenni,
Jenni Rivera Te Amamos todos no lo olvides, siempre estaras en nuestros corazones, & we all know that you can actually see all of us from up their so Jenni I love you Good great friend <3 <3 <3 R.I.P que descanses en paz

Blanca

Posted at 11:52 AM on December 14, 2012

lee

Posted at 10:09 PM on December 13, 2012

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i wish her and her family for the best

lee

Posted at 10:08 PM on December 13, 2012

te amo de jenni rivera:(

Karen

Posted at 7:18 PM on December 13, 2012

I love Jenni, she was an amazing person…and for some reason I feel like she is still alive. I send my prayers to her either way dead or alive. :/ I know where ever she is, She will be okay. Isn’t her foot more tan? :o and where is the rest of her body parts? why can’t they find more than just a head and such? :/ where is everyone elses’ :'( I’m in the most horrible denial ever.

ARTURO

Posted at 7:08 PM on December 13, 2012

I feel sorry for everyone who died. so keep in mind we need to be ready today because u never know if you will be here tomorrow. LIVE THE PRESENT-GOD BLESS

Sandra

Posted at 5:22 PM on December 13, 2012

My prayers go out to the
family

Nina

Posted at 5:09 PM on December 13, 2012

It’s a tragedy for this to have happened to Jennie. It’s horrible! her head? cut off her body? wtf? that woman did not deserve that kind of death!!!!! Y?!!! I will pray the family has strength to overcome this. although I know it is tough, this isn’t a normal death where they die in a hospital and you expect it to happen. This is beyond what anyone like Jennie can handle. Rest in peace Jennie. You left such a positive, great impact in many people, women specially. A perfection of what a Strong, Independent, Latina is…. Jenni Rivera

Thatsolarry

Posted at 5:05 PM on December 13, 2012

I still think shes alive, or maybe dead but for sure this isnt her! The zetas have her, i just hope shes okay where ever shes at. Always dearly loved Jenni Rivera ❤

jack

Posted at 3:19 PM on December 13, 2012

My god there was nothing much left of her,i’ve seen the accident site pics.Truly horrible.

Jodi

Posted at 2:16 PM on December 13, 2012

In Mexico, journalist’s don’t hold back regarding how people die. In Jenny’s case, they reported that her face was ripped from her body. I pray they all lost conciousness before the plane hit the ground.

so sad

Posted at 2:09 PM on December 13, 2012

I am 71, exercise daily (dance zumba), yet, I notice that I am not as alert as I once was. Even though, I drive like a teenager. Love to speed and weave. In my opinion, the cause may have been pilot error.