‘RHOBH’ Recap: Adrienne & Paul Explode At Brandi Glanville

Tue, December 11, 2012 12:03pm EDT by 34 Comments
RHOBH Brandi Adrienne Fight Video
Courtesy of Bravo

The Maloofs attack Brandi like a pack of wild dogs after she reveals a huge secret about their family.

Remember last week when The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills enjoyed a nice-ish, friendly-ish girls’ weekend in Ojai? That was apparently the calm before the storm, because they returned to ‘reality’ on the Dec. 10 episode — and oh yes, s**t got real. After Brandi Glanville dropped a massive bombshell about Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif, the couple came at her with a few bombs of their own.

I lost count of the number of times hairy-backed Paul called Brandi a bitch, but I think it’s safe to say “many.” He called her a bitch “many” times. Brandi and Adrienne also had it out, putting their fingers in front of each other’s faces with such intensity I was legit worried they were going to poke each other’s eyes out. (And by “worried,” I of course mean “excited.”)

But the worst part about the Glanville-Maloof melee was that we didn’t really know what they were fighting about. Earlier in the episode, Brandi revealed a major secret about the scary-faced family, but Bravo censors kept her confession from actually being — well — confessed. All we know, according to Brandi, is that the Maloofs asked her to tweet retractions to previous statements she made.

(A source tells Wetpaint that Brandi’s confession was about Paul and Adrienne having their three children via surrogate, while the couple insists the boys were all natural births.)

This fight is also likely to trigger a second argument between Kim and Kyle Richards, as Kim is the one who alerted the Maloofs to Brandi’s little confession, which caused a chaotic scene at Mauricio‘s real-estate event.

MORE EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS:

Camille Grammer was asked about the difference between new boyfriend Dimitri and ex-husband Kelsey Grammer. Her answer? “Eight inches.” (Barf.)

Lisa Vanderpump had to play “scolding mother” to Stassi, one of the whiniest employees at Sur — and any restaurant for that matter. It was basically a built-in preview for her new show, Vanderpump Rules, so I guess we can expect to see her cracking the whip full-time this January.

— Did I mention Paul has a super hairy back? He’s like a yeti, but grosser.

OK, time for you to sound off: Are you Team Brandi or Team Maloofs? Was Kim wrong to tell them about Brandi’s confession? And while we’re on the subject, what do you think Brandi actually SAID? Drop some comments!

— Andy Swift

More Real Housewives on HollywoodLife.com:

1. ‘RHOBH’ Star Brandi Glanville Reveals She Has A Breast Tumor
  2. ‘RHOBH’: Taylor Armstrong & Brandi Glanville Fight Over Book Deal
  3. Lisa Vanderpump & Adrienne Maloof Will Never Be Friends, Co-Star Says

patty

Posted at 11:28 PM on March 6, 2013

BRANDI IS PURE EVIL she doesnt care who she hurts she just wants air time soon i wont watch this show as long as shes on it , and Lisa she will end sleeping with your man thats how it always ends up

nancy

Posted at 2:24 PM on January 24, 2013

I’m just soooo soooo glad that Paul got rid of this Adrienne! she is horrible! and i definitely believe she had her kids by surrogate! i like Paul but can’t stand the Big A! and now she’s dating Rod Stewart’s son! give me a break! I hope Paul finds a REAL WOMAN for himself! i also do like Brandi … some times! and some times not! lisa is my favorite. GET RID OF KYLE, TAYLOR AND ADRIENNE AND TELL CAMILLE TO STOP WALKING LIKE SHE’S ON A RUNWAY ALL THE TIME . SHE LOOKS LIKE A FOOL

joanna38

Posted at 12:07 AM on January 21, 2013

Paul should have asked his wife where Brandi would get information like that. Don’t forget folks, Paul and Adrienne knew Brandi before she came on the show. They were the ones who brought her in.
What is the big deal about having kids by a surrogate? Camille has always said both her kids were delivered by a surrogate. It only tells me that you are so desperate to be parents you would go to any measure to have a child. Big deal!

nancy

Posted at 11:30 AM on January 30, 2013

you’re an idiot. Adrienne had them by surrogate so she wouldn’t mess up her perfect fake body. Camille had them by surrogate due to medical reasons … irritable bowel symdrome. and she could not have children on her own. pay attention when you watch this STUPID SHOW!

Angelflight

Posted at 3:13 AM on January 8, 2013

I’ve hear through other sources that’s it was actually about abuse. Not sure if it was abuse against Adrianne or the kids. I know they’re sue crazy and are always threatening a law suit against someone so that’s probably why it was bleeped out of the show. And of course if that were the case Paul would be livid because of his reputation as a plastic surgeon in the community. Personally if they weren’t going to let the public know what it was about they never should have shown the argument in the first place.

Homewrecker Skankazz RImes

Posted at 11:54 AM on December 21, 2012

Brandy is a skank with a dirty mouth….you lost beyotche!,your husband moved on, get over it pig!
Adrienne should have broke a bottle over Brandy’s head!

joanna38

Posted at 12:09 AM on January 21, 2013

Wow! You are very rude!

Grammy

Posted at 7:12 PM on February 18, 2013

It is no wonder Eddie Cibrian left Brandi, she is absolutely horrible, such a trash mouth, acts like a skank, she is cheap, cheap. GET RID OF HER. And, when do these women take care of their children?????????

Stephanie

Posted at 7:55 AM on February 28, 2013

I Love this comment !! It is as real and truthful as anyone can get. Right On !!

Linda

Posted at 11:25 PM on December 20, 2012

I don’t believe it was that it was over Adrienne’s using a surrogate. It’s so common in Hollywood. It’s got to be something much bigger than that to cause nearly everyone to react as they did. My guess is that since it’s supposedly no secret that Adrienne and Paul’s marriage was an “open” one then maybe one of the kids (well, o or two since they have twins) are not Paul’s biological one. HE was the most upset at the party when he found out that Brandi said something and he was also the one who initiated the divorce from Adrienne a few months later.

Charlotte

Posted at 8:10 AM on December 13, 2012

Brandi should not be told anything personal by these women after what happened to Adrienne. Brandi is pure evil. No wonder Eddie left this horrible trashbin. FIRE BRANDI AND I’LL WATCH THE SHOW AGAIN, UNTIL THEN I WON’T.

joanna38

Posted at 12:10 AM on January 21, 2013

aaaaaaw you know you have your flannel robe and slippers on by 5pm waiting for the show to start at 9pm.

Viewer - fan

Posted at 1:10 AM on December 13, 2012

I feel it is way more serious than using a surrogate mother.. To be THAT upset….
The way Adriana n Paul received and handled the situation was completely different…..
Just my opinion but I feel the big secret was way deeper:::: Adriana might have had an affair and a child of hers May not be Paul’s child….
Ok I know that’s major but to protect the children since it involves knowing their father may not be their father is why it was cut out of the show…..n now blaming Brandi for their divorce leads me to believe this :(

I mean they did not bleep Taylor’s big secret and look what the results left them :( I’m truely sorry for bring this up .. But that was a major secret n not covered up….or wait maybe that’s why they are not revealing it… Cuz u don’t know how serious it can get… Wow this is all sad:(
Just wanted to say what I think …

Linda

Posted at 11:28 PM on December 20, 2012

I wrote the same thing as you did! Can’t be just using a surrogate-has to be that one of the kids isn’t Paul’s biological son.

johnwayne1

Posted at 9:34 PM on January 22, 2013

If one of the children is biologically another man’s child, maybe they are afraid the biological will fight for time with the child. Maybe they paid him off for his silence and this information could be used as blackmail against the couple. Maybe Paul thought he was the biological father and now he divorced because she lied to him. Maybe there is no secret at all, just needed a little ratings boost.

KD

Posted at 1:42 AM on December 21, 2012

It was cut out of the show because on the lawsuit, per Andy Cohen’s blog.

joanna38

Posted at 12:13 AM on January 21, 2013

Could be. She spent enough time in Vegas by herself.
What makes anyone think that she is such a nice angel? She can be a real beotch.

Mehran Tavakoli

Posted at 4:28 PM on December 12, 2012

Team Adrienne! We love her but can’t stand that Brandi person , URRRRK

joanna38

Posted at 12:14 AM on January 21, 2013

Team Adrienne? No such team….are you lonesome tonight? LOL

Charlotte

Posted at 4:46 AM on December 12, 2012

bobble head brandi must have said something about their kids because Adrienne retaliates and says that brandi sleeps until 3 pm and doesn’t care for her kids, they’re alone.

Alli

Posted at 8:11 PM on December 11, 2012

anyone else think brandi said that paul is gay??

johnwayne1

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 22, 2013

Well everybody knows that Paul is gay, he married a man. I mean they are divorced now, but Adrienne is a man, right? Thing that I did not know is that, Rod Stewart’s son, is also gay. Who’da thunk it?

Mick

Posted at 1:38 PM on February 20, 2013

I think you actually have the answer there.

Mick

Posted at 1:41 PM on February 20, 2013

johnwayne1…I thought of the same thing. I’m betting you have the right answer. Nothing else would have caused such a reaction IMO. Good thing Adrienne had a plastic surgeon handy, huh?

Jill

Posted at 6:15 PM on December 11, 2012

Is it just me or hasn’t Adrienne already, in previous seasons/episodes, said that she had her kids via surrogate??? I’m almost positive, that at some point and time, she revealed this.

Des

Posted at 7:51 AM on December 12, 2012

I think you may be thinking of Camille. :) Camille has discussed this several times on the show, but I have never heard Adrienne say anything like that. :)

Jill

Posted at 11:09 AM on December 12, 2012

Oh, ok…thanks Des for clearing that up! I I think you’re right and it is Camille who said that, not Adrienne.

Gina

Posted at 5:23 PM on December 11, 2012

The more Brandi opens her filthy mouth, the more I understand why Eddie Cibrian left her.

Sam Reynolds

Posted at 4:53 PM on December 11, 2012

Now that Paul and Adrienne are divorced maybe what Brandi said had something to do with that or that they were always fighting? We all know these housewives like to pretend they’re still happy together when they’re planning on separating in real life. Or it could be the surrogate thing, nobody cares but maybe they just don’t want it out there. Of course Adrienne could stop all that with a simple photo of herself pregnant..every woman has a pic of herself pregnant doesn’t she?

Michael Shea

Posted at 12:19 PM on December 11, 2012

it was reported on another site that the Maloof children were actually birthed by a surrogate.

JL

Posted at 12:56 PM on December 11, 2012

I heard the same thing, but why would that be such a big “bombshell” secret? Especially when Camille admitted to doing the same thing in a recent episode and no one cared.

DK

Posted at 3:29 PM on December 11, 2012

I am beginning to wonder (only speculation on my part) if the surrogate story isn’t a distraction story planted in the press to throw viewers off the track. I find it hard to believe that Adrienne and Paul would get that upset and react so violently over the surrogate issue. I could understand them being upset by something like that coming out, but not to the extent they were in this episode. My gut is telling me that whatever Brandi said is much more salacious and private!

gbtw

Posted at 4:44 PM on December 11, 2012

it’s hard to believe that paul and adrienne would actually do anything in synch at all… gotta believe it has SOMETHING to do with the kids? or else one or the other of them wouldn’t have been so mad. in any case, i don’t care! i’m curious, now, BUT I REALLY DON’T CARE! (but someone else, please get to the bottom of this!)

nancy

Posted at 11:34 AM on January 30, 2013

once again folks pukey adrienne that i cannot stand had hers by surrogate so she would not ruin her precious FAKE BODY. camille had to have hers by surrogate for heatlh resaons. BIG BIG BIG DIFFERENCE!!
i’m team paul and i wish paul and brandi would go out!!!!! adrienne is soooo obnoxious and soooo fake