Emily Maynard Confirmed For ‘Dancing With The Stars’ — Report

Wed, December 5, 2012 3:02pm EDT by 17 Comments
Emily Maynard Dancing With The Stars
SplashNews

The best search engine

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 24, 2013

Many thanks for penning this fine post..Cherished your posts. You should do maintain writing

Schwangerschaftsfotos babybauch fotos Aktfotos

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 23, 2013

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to present something again and help others such as you aided me.|

media stock

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 22, 2013

I believe that is one of the most vital info for me. And i’m happy studying your article. But wanna remark on some basic things, The site taste is wonderful, the articles is really great : D. Good activity, cheers|

agate cameos bangle

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 22, 2013

Amazing! Its really amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea about from this piece of writing.%7

just a guy

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 22, 2013

Doubt all the ones hating on her are jealous.

Her actions are clearly those of someone who is in it for the fame. She’s still hot but that’s about it.
She should have ended up with that guy who called her a trophy wife, because i may be wrong, but it looks as though that is exactly what she is.

Bryant Crawford

Posted at 7:57 PM on January 7, 2013

Don’t know if we’d win BUT if she wears her dress any higher we will see if she’s a real blonde!

Linda

Posted at 1:02 PM on December 18, 2012

I really liked Emily when she first appeared on the Bachelorette, and then again the second time to find love with Jeff. Now that I see she is going for DWTS, I am like a lot of other people who wonder if she is enjoying the spotlight instead of truly looking for love. I also wonder if she is so protective and such a wonderful mom, why she agrees to extended periods of time away from Ricki?

jleam

Posted at 3:10 PM on December 6, 2012

What does Emily Maynard have on TPTB at ABC that she keeps showing up on their shows. Keep her OFF!! She was disgusting on the Brad season of the Bachelor and doubly disgusting last season as the Bachelorette. Obviously she only wants the attention. She needs to go away and enjoy her daughter instead of blaming her “holier than thou” attitude on her.

ELLIE

Posted at 5:41 PM on December 5, 2012

I READ THIS TIDBIT AND BARFED ALL OVER. LORD HAVE MERCY EMILY, SHE IS SO INTO HERSELF IT MAKES ONE WANT TO SCREAM AT HER. IM SURE CHRIS HARRISON HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT. HE THINKS SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL EVER. I LOVE THAT SHOW BUT IF SHE IS ON IT NO THANK YOU I WILL NOT WATCH IT. WHO IS GOING TO WATCH HER LITTLE GIRL WHILE SHE IS STRUTTING AROUND HOLLYWOOD AND FLAUNTING HERSELF. AGAIN PLEASE SAY IT IS NOT SO!!!!!

angela laskowski (@lasangela)

Posted at 3:46 PM on December 5, 2012

Agreed….this woman is just a fame whore using her kid as a coverup. poor child. Do as you say Maynard no as you do. Everything you do is the opposite of what you say. No more fooling anyone except yourself, of course. you are a blundering idiot and a FAKE besides being an awful mother figure to your own child! UGGGGG

A

Posted at 3:39 PM on December 5, 2012

If this is true, I have lost all faith in humanity. GET OFF TELEVISION GIRL! GO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR DAUGHTER!!! I feel sorry for Ricki for having a mother who only cares about her fame. Her fifteen minutes is over!

Gail

Posted at 3:30 PM on December 5, 2012

Oh Lord, another fame whore…….

Lauren

Posted at 1:13 PM on December 5, 2012

Ha, I thought it was dancing with the ‘stars’..what is she going to be there for?

JJ

Posted at 12:04 PM on December 5, 2012

The word “star” has now lost all meaning.

guest

Posted at 12:03 PM on December 5, 2012

Oh, no! On one of my favorite shows too! Why do they keep recycling these people? Never cared for this girl, to me she is just plain phony and all the garbage about doing everything for her daughter is a crock! Hopefully, she will go home in the first “SLOT”…..ugh!

Gg

Posted at 12:02 PM on December 14, 2012

You are all jealous of her!

Lost Respect

Posted at 9:34 AM on December 17, 2012

Jealous?! I assure you that anyone who has reponded to this article is Jealous of Ms. Maynard. I am a proud mother who has stayed at home nurturing my children until they were older. I wouldn’t trade that for fame, money or anything else. There is nothing in the world that replaces the love of a mother, especially not fame or fortune. How on God’s green earth can she be a mother to little Ricki when she is too busy making out/sleeping with other men, visits to the plastic surgeon and finding ways to become famous? If she truly cared, she would have settled for an average Joe who would not only be a good father figure for her daughter but keep Ricki away from the limelight and live a “normal life”. I used to be a fan but now looking at her, I see a big fraud looking for more bait with plenty of cash. If Ricki’s father was still alive, it makes one wonder if she would have dumped him when she found yet another with more material possessions and cash.