Robert Pattinson’s Sisters Still Can’t Stand Kristen Stewart — Report

Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Sisters
Getty, SplashNews

nkjkkl

Posted at 1:48 PM on November 21, 2012

vbbbbbbbb

Posted at 1:44 PM on November 21, 2012

Kristen is back to her old self cold ,rude and crude.she is done using Rob.Her delusional fans are behind her back so she started being arrogant again

Velma Jean Holmes

Posted at 4:55 PM on November 21, 2012

vbbbbbbb
AND YOU KNOW THIS HOW? THE ROB AND KRISTEN CRYSTAL BALL IS NO MORE THAN A MAGIC 8 BALL EACH TIME YOU ASK IT A QUESTION THEN SHAKE IT, IT GIVES YOU A RANDOM ANSWER. such BS

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted at 1:43 PM on November 21, 2012

kristen slut slut

new girl ........................

Posted at 1:43 PM on November 21, 2012

i can’t wait for the break-up and see whats next for Rob’s new girl. i hope the new one is matured, loving, FAITHFUL and beautiful INSIDE and OUT.

Rob’s future will be great

Posted at 1:42 PM on November 21, 2012

rop pattinson next movies

1_Mission: Blacklist
2_Maps to the Stars
3_Queen of the Desert
4_The Rover
5_Hold on to Me
6_the band
7_Hate Mail
8_Unbound Captives

Rob’s future will be great

Tamela

Posted at 1:04 PM on November 21, 2012

Seriously HL? And do you all believe this crap…??? Which story is it? They are together, not together, having a baby, the sisters have forgiven, have not forgiven, that they broke up again already, that they are in London….ETC… These stories are all lies. Rob even talked about interviews, and Kristen did back when eclipse came out. Back then the stories were the exact same, minus the cheating scandel. They crave on people to buy the magazines. OK says Kristen is Prego but the article then says talking about a family… LIES!!!!! Lol…. Very humerous if you really think about it:)

Jeanne

Posted at 1:03 PM on November 21, 2012

LeeAnn has thoughtful comments on the situation with Rob’s sisters. Rob is getting his trust back because he desperately wants to but the sisters are hesitant. His Mom just wants her son to be happy as any mother would. The talk of a baby is ridiculous. Is Rob going to make a movie in Australia and leave a pregnant Kristen behind? What about Kristen and the second Snow White movie? Are they going to wait all that time to start on it? Something doesn’t add up.

LC

Posted at 1:01 PM on November 21, 2012

wow whats with all the hate on here today, we either love them or hate them not need to start world war 3 on each other, blimey, well i dread to think of the hate they going to get if they go their separate ways and start dating others.

tracey bown riley

Posted at 12:53 PM on November 21, 2012

this is full crap

jessica

Posted at 1:56 PM on November 21, 2012

agree with you tracey

tracey bown riley

Posted at 3:16 PM on November 21, 2012

@ jessica thank you i know robert still wiv kristen his life

LeeAnn

Posted at 12:45 PM on November 21, 2012

I think they are entitled to feeling a bit guarded about welcoming Kristen back into their good graces. They are just trying to protect their brother. I would do the same, but I am sure they are supportive of whatever Rob chooses. That doesn’t mean they have to like it. Only time will tell how this relationship truly plays out. Best wishes to everyone.

kristenfan

Posted at 12:29 PM on November 21, 2012

i can understand where they are coming from if it was my brother i would not say welcome back to the family straight away i would leave it for a little while but if the baby story line are true than they have to accept the choice that rob has made cos if true then they will become aunties to the liuttle baby

reel

Posted at 12:26 PM on November 21, 2012

Tish has right

Lisa Joy Hine

Posted at 12:26 PM on November 21, 2012

I cannot blame his sisters, I feel the same way.
Why do people feel like hurting their partner when all they do is try to love them to the best of their knowledge. I mean I think cheating is totally wrong and I have a question to all? Do you think cyber sex and sending nude pics is cheating when your married or even dating someone else. I do and my hub is doing this and going to dating sites. I am so lost for words but I am telling my Robert, as a true unknown friend that a cheater will always be a cheater but if you think she is worth it you can hope for the best. I need a man that wants me and not any other girl that make look a little better or act a different way. I believe marrying only once but this is my second marriage and cheating looks like it is going to play another factor in my life. I pray that God will forgive me and I pray that the fantastic Robert will not lose trust like I have. God luck Robert and do what makes you happy, not your fans.

Lisa Joy Hine

Posted at 12:27 PM on November 21, 2012

I meant good luck. Sorry!

laura

Posted at 12:46 PM on November 21, 2012

@ lisa am sorry to hear your story, but i’ve been cheated on too and know what it feels like, I just wish half these fans could understand it instead of going on and on about the happy life they want for them, life when cheated on and to him humiliated isn’t that easy to move on from.

Look at you all!

Posted at 12:09 PM on November 21, 2012

Everyone commenting needs to calm down a little all these stories are RUMOURS! why you all going crazy over them….

Well...

Posted at 12:07 PM on November 21, 2012

Probebly this story is just a rumor after all.

janpots

Posted at 12:02 PM on November 21, 2012

Who cares what the ugly sisters think!

Tish

Posted at 11:52 AM on November 21, 2012

Rob needs to make a clean sweep and move on with his life and career. The Twilight movies are over and in truth I think he will get over Kristen as well. They need time apart. He does not need to be in the kind of spotlight that she keeps putting him in. He has movies coming up and hopefully he will not have her around while he is making them. He needs to give himself a chance to find the one person that will be faithful to him and not how he can further a career. kristen is a user and she could not be faithful to anyone because no one could put up with her long enough.

sheena

Posted at 12:19 PM on November 21, 2012

Boo they belong together u get ova it

Tamela

Posted at 1:08 PM on November 21, 2012

So you really believe this bull? Have you seen all the stories out there? Everyone has another that is the exact opposit. You choose to believe the negative ones. When in all truth neither side is correct. We all know how private they are. Do you really believe that they are confirming these stories or people that actually know whats going on are confirming them? Probably not. I don’t believe anything the magazines say anymore about anyone! It is all fake… To make $$$$$$$ CHA CHING $$$$$$$$ Bahahhaaaahaaa

emmytori

Posted at 11:45 AM on November 21, 2012

everyone needs to leave them alone. if the family doent care for her fine. who cares. if rob loves kristen thats all that matters. everyone acts like kristen is the only one in the world to have an affair. and again who cares. rob has forgave her thats all that matters.

guest

Posted at 11:42 AM on November 21, 2012

we are so sick of all these fake stories. Give it up and pick on someone else,

Bara

Posted at 11:41 AM on November 21, 2012

This is not true at allllllllllll because there are pictures of Kristen and ROb’s sister in Breaking Dawn premiere . You are such a lire whyyyyyyy are you doing that to that girl leave he alone for crying out loud stop saying lies about her

shelia

Posted at 11:35 AM on November 21, 2012

This is his life.Everyone including his family need to mind their own buisiness or they will alienate him and they will never see them or future children. No one knows how far the situation with the director went. She is young and made a mistake. At her age to be with someone for 3 years is a long time. Maybe she needed to make sure he is the right one. I don’t think that one indiscretion in her life makes her forever a cheater. When I was young before I married I went through similiar problem, after I relized how much I loved my boyfriend and it forever changed me. I never cheated again. Being young is to learn and grow. What she did is wrong and I don’t want to make light of that at all but if she learned and grew from it than it was a good thing. She didn’t cheat on the world. However, the world punished her. I can’t imagine how it must feel to be looked at and scruitinized by the intire planet.

B

Posted at 12:05 PM on November 21, 2012

future children? bwahahahahaha. How do you know he will have kids with her?? she is 222 she cheated on him lets look at Rob 10 years from now then see who he has kids with and who he is married too.

Woody88

Posted at 12:41 PM on November 21, 2012

@shelia – Great entry. I hope that you are exactly right about what happened. Kristen had to get through her doubts. I trust that if she has, then Robert can too.

Mandy

Posted at 11:26 AM on November 21, 2012

It’s up to Rob, it’s his life! As for the sisters they have every right to feel what they feel, they spent longer time with Rob than Kstew does. If this news is true…I am totally not surprise I wud do the same to protect my brother!

catarina

Posted at 11:18 AM on November 21, 2012

Hollywood lies are you bankruptcy? Because you catch the gossip of other sites. Because you will not find new pics of truth and not lies, like the magazine OK!, that publishes lies equal to you!!!!!!!

Joan

Posted at 11:17 AM on November 21, 2012

seems like to two sisters are just jealous of her fame, fortunes and looks! Which they certainly lack :)

dani

Posted at 11:11 AM on November 21, 2012

one day robert can’t stand kristen, other day they are going to have a baby, the next one kristen is hugging and chatting with rob sisters and the next, next one they hate her, now i finally understand this phrase “I’m just going to let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are and go for it” so true man.