The Real Reason Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Broke Up

Sun, November 18, 2012 12:36pm EST by 101 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Break Up
FameFlynet

Albert bru

Posted at 2:12 PM on September 12, 2014

Selena should gave him second chance cause everyone deserve a second chance

Gianna

Posted at 10:52 PM on November 30, 2013

Justin is a cheater and a loser. I still don’t understand why so many people still love him. my suggestion to Selena is to dump him for good and find a new boyfriend that actually loves her and is a trustworthy person.

David

Posted at 8:00 AM on November 14, 2013

That was video ,so selena u don’t have to separate with your heart.

Posted at 2:42 PM on March 23, 2013

its funny because chanel celaya never ever got justins number

Chantel

Posted at 2:46 PM on March 23, 2013

Cause you were there to know if he did or didn’t right? Lol, stop.

Jayda

Posted at 6:53 PM on March 12, 2013

I think if Selena had said something before the video was made it wouldn’t have bin a problem she should have asked to be in it and even before they thought about the video she should of asked to make one together and also he shouldn’t of done that I start to feel her pain.

But they should give it another try

Cinthia

Posted at 8:59 PM on January 15, 2014

I really think that they should break up because justin bieber is discustin

irma

Posted at 11:29 AM on March 3, 2013

IN MY OPINION I THINK JUSTIN IS WORTH NOTHING CAUSE THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE HAS DONE IT. SELENA DESERVES A BETTER MAN CAUSE IF YOU LOOK AT JUSTIN HE IS NOT WORTH A THING HE IS JUST A PIECE OF JUNK.

Kristina

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 2, 2013

I think Selena deserve real love and Justin flirting with these girls.I think Justin should apologize to Selena and they should continue on their relationship.this time Justin Bieber should act like a real man

Nidhi Singh

Posted at 2:40 AM on February 28, 2013

I dont believe on this rubbish news .
I trust my JB and cannot believe ever that he is a cheater if god also come and say this to me I will not believe on him . ‘Cause I LOVE HIM and trust him a lot . AND tell me how selena is correct ?
Just after her breakup she is dating some other guys .

Chantel

Posted at 8:45 AM on February 28, 2013

Lol, um actually, everything that Justin has been accused of thus far has been a true accusation. And Selena hasn’t dated one guy since she broke up with Justin, she’s too busy promoting her new movie and living her life to worry about things like that. Justin is the one who is always spotted with some girl that he has had connections with in the past, while Selena parties at events with her co-stars and is never seen leaving a hotel room with any of them. So, please get your facts straight before talking about Selena and open your eyes, Justin isn’t an angel anymore. I love him still but ew, he needs to change.

Kristina

Posted at 11:07 PM on March 2, 2013

That so fake.well Justin Bieber is flirting with these other girls,too.Also I believe Selena is sad about this break up.Besides,Selena gave Justin a lot of chances

irma

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 3, 2013

HE IS WITH CHANEL CELAYA FOR YOU INFORMATION BECAUSE HE IS A CHEATER

azilea

Posted at 12:33 PM on February 10, 2013

Okay firs of all I love sg and I kind of like jb but comon she cougt jb and chanel texting eachother plus I would also be jealus if my bf was making out wit a hot model but I got to tell u selena your bf is a hot popsar and it was a love song what did u expect!

kadiatou

Posted at 6:12 AM on February 2, 2013

i love selena but justin is a verry do not that rigth thing

I hate justin now

Posted at 3:26 PM on January 28, 2013

Justin is a idiot.

Bella-roselena

Posted at 2:58 PM on January 25, 2013

You go SELENA!!!!!!!

candel JB :*

Posted at 6:18 PM on January 13, 2013

yo soy jime paz y no escribi eso fue una m amiga q no tiene para postear fue candelaria y aca esta ella para escribir algo CANDELARIA: SI FUY YO PERO YA TENGO PARA POSTEAR AHORA VA A SER CON MI NOMBRE :D SORYY RELLY I LOVE JB AND SG PERO ADMITAN Q FUE SIERTO LO Q ESCRIBI!! jime de vuelta y see tiene razon.
esto see fue en su usuario!

jime paz

Posted at 6:08 PM on January 13, 2013

son idiotas o q? ellos siguen juntos esq se dice q jb la engaño con la de as long as you love me y luego le envio supuestos mensajes, el q hayan tomado una foto de el escribiendo un mensage no quiere decir q haya sido para la chica de su video imbesiles q les pasa ellos siguen feliz mente juntos!!!!!! los tarados como ustedes me ponen como la gran diabla lo q pasa es q son envidiosos porq el tiene una novia maravillosa y ella uno maravilloso asi q porfa dejen de escribir estupideces tan grandes e irreales, PORFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tjane

Posted at 1:13 AM on January 13, 2013

i love Jelena,but justin Bieber flirt with another girl we know that selena gomez is not the only girl in this world but selena is worth for him but i think justin bieber is not deserving with their relationship.

parisseantel

Posted at 8:55 PM on January 10, 2013

i really feel bad for both.and i will like them to come back together for selena sake. She is a real woman and she deserve to be love. So justin should go and apologise to her, and this time act like a real guy. Am so sory for both.

jackiie marezs

Posted at 11:36 AM on January 9, 2013

I love selena and i cant stand the fact that justin was flirting with another girl like that . But on the other hand i like justin and i think everyone deserves a second chance . <3 :D

Mariselai

Posted at 10:39 PM on January 7, 2013

No way they will soon get back together y’all are stupid and dum sooo don’t start loosers!!!!!!!!!

Bright

Posted at 1:18 PM on December 30, 2012

Wats up with selena she did not trust him, even though he flirt around with chanel so wat, as far as nothin happened she is not the only attractive girl in this world. That means she was already feeling insecure about their relationship and just went wild with jealousy thinking that she wasn’t enough . Well if she can’t trust the relationship now it can neva work out. Sori selena but this is the truth

Alana

Posted at 4:34 PM on January 6, 2013

agreed

kamila

Posted at 10:07 AM on January 9, 2013

shut up u saw the txts he sent her … NO … u didnt so be quiet and stuff it :/

Anna

Posted at 1:45 PM on December 29, 2012

Stay away Selena! I <3 Justin Bieber

Chantel

Posted at 1:48 PM on December 29, 2012

Lol, shut up. They’re already back together,sorry to burst your bubble.

kiara

Posted at 5:14 PM on December 25, 2012

I dnt think Justin and Selma was made for eachother and he should. Of. Stayed. With. That. Other girl

Kay-Kay

Posted at 7:34 PM on September 11, 2014

Alright so all of y’all are crazy n don’t think I’m just findin out but I know Selena made the right choice so shut up cause justin doesn’t deserve a wonderful kind beautiful woman like her so she should move on and forget about him cause he is not worthy of her plus he knew what he was doin when he let that model be in the video in the first place like for real though 😠