Selena Gomez’s ‘Wizards’ Co-Stars Diss Justin Bieber After Split

Sat, November 10, 2012 4:17pm EDT by 78 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Split
Courtesy of Twitter

nina

Posted at 11:17 PM on November 10, 2012

I’m sorry but this time I agree with David!!! I feel disapointed of JB, I mean it was a really low movement to hanging out with a VS model and then his friends posted pics of it …is like he was rubbing that into Selena’s face!!! That’s not a gentleman behave …I am a huge fan of him since day 1 but now really feel sad about his behaviour… that just show how immature he still is! shame on him because Selena always supported him in difficult times, like Maria Yeater’s problem, the paparazzi thing, she always was traveling the world following him, dealing with all the hate from beliebers… she deserves more respect and I wanna make clear that I am not a fan of her I’m just saying how I would like to be treated if I were in her shoes.

ijbnihb

Posted at 9:44 PM on November 10, 2012

im no justin or selena fan, but first if they broke up a week ago justin did not cheat. second of all this aint nobodys business, if they broke up the only ones that should worry are both of them not selenas inmature friends that are way older than him, and third we dont know the story so we cant go and pretend selena is perfect and innocent, or poor justin he is suffering so much.
it aint nobodies business.

Av

Posted at 9:38 PM on November 10, 2012

First of all, Justin DID NOT cheat on Selena. You can’t always believe everything you read. And why would he cheat on her in the first place? He loved her.. and he treated her like a queen. Always doing everything that made HER happy even if he wasn’t. Anway i don’t like her, i haven’t before they dated, while they dated, or will i after they break up, but i know that she is a person with feelings so i respected her, but after her little stunt her crew played on dissing justin, i lost all respect for her, why is she even upset? She is the one who broke up with him..SILLY GIRL, justin is mature enough to keep those facts or opinions off twitter & social media. But i guess selena isnt. maybe that’s why she’ll never grow up. She is acting like a child. SHE IS FREAKING 20 for goodness sakes. she needs to deal with this break up in a mature manner. Justin is and he is 18. Maybe is way better off without her. & her “crew” needs to grow up too. They don’t KNOW justin enough to judge him.

kayla

Posted at 9:20 PM on November 10, 2012

I think that selena’s co-stars should not be picking on him. I am sure you had to break up with someone in some point in your life.

Crystal

Posted at 7:44 PM on November 10, 2012

wow childish much, plus i red on peoples that Selena broke up with Justin, so she shouldnt be all aww poor me, and justin hasnt said anything about it or his friends whos mature now

Gwladys

Posted at 7:24 PM on November 10, 2012

Some people acts as Selena was the perfection. Everybody has qualities and defaults so Selena can’t be as nice as you think. Don’t blame Justin! Justin is young and was very loyal to Selena. If their relationship is done, it’s done!

izdin

Posted at 6:52 PM on November 10, 2012

lol like wtf ppl we dont even know the main reason for the break up annd ppl have already started calling names…my gad! smh

mel

Posted at 6:34 PM on November 10, 2012

This behaviour all sounds sooooo immature..why all these people in the young people’s business like that..i mean they are acting like teens..all they got to do is be there for selena..this public show down could not be good for either selena nor justin..is it the first ever break up between couples? will it be the last ever? NO! I hope both selena and justin are doing ok. Justin is my boy so I wish him well and pray he gets over this ASAP. I think its for the best..he is too young for such a serious relationship..get around dating and know other people before you get so consumed with one person..Also I hope Justin keeps his feelings off the internet and twitter..so far I’ve been proud as to how he and his team have handled the situation on twitter. Also Justin DID NOT CHEAT on Selena. If they broke up over a week ago, there is nothing wrong with him going to the movies with a GROUP of people..What does Selena and her team want him to do? Sit around crying a river over her..HELL NO! YOU ARE NOT THAT SPECIAL!! HE has a life to live. All the best to both of them.Justin I love you. Everything will be alright sweetheart.

queenlibby

Posted at 6:25 PM on November 10, 2012

So I guess it’s officially confirmed. They’re not together. Wouldn’t surprise me if they get back together later. They’re young. If they want to be together they will work it out. Hope they get through this time with very little drama… but breakups contain drama most of the time… I don’t know. Hoping for the best.

Callie m

Posted at 6:25 PM on November 10, 2012

I’m on Sellys side cuz uh…did u see the pics with him and that Barbra girl? And if David Deluse and her friends are supporting Sel, they must know the whole story and r supporting Selena

Gwladys

Posted at 7:31 PM on November 10, 2012

I don’t think they know Justin’s side of the story! It’s normal that your friends are supporting you, Selena must be devastated so they blame Justin !

kayla

Posted at 9:22 PM on November 10, 2012

But selena’s co-stars are picking on him.

WWloveWW

Posted at 5:25 PM on November 14, 2012

He didn’t cheat on her. He just took a pic. U SHUT UP!!!

alyciana

Posted at 6:04 PM on November 10, 2012

omg selena needa stop b-in a freakin cry baby and needs to stop havin people gangin up on em she shoudnt of dumped him she so stupid i sware! THAT GOES TO ALL OF U!

TAZZ

Posted at 6:22 PM on November 10, 2012

I agree Selena should stand up for her self

Gwladys

Posted at 7:33 PM on November 10, 2012

Soooo agree!!

Kat

Posted at 6:02 PM on November 10, 2012

If they broke up a week ago, then Justin did NOT cheat with the VS model because he and Barbra went to Lion King on Friday I think, which was after they broke up. That’s NOT cheating…js.

Kat

Posted at 6:02 PM on November 10, 2012

If they broke up a week ago, then Justin did NOT cheat with the VS model because they went to Lion King on Friday I think, which was after they broke up. That’s NOT cheating…just saying.

Kat

Posted at 5:59 PM on November 10, 2012

We don’t know the whole story so we really can’t take sides. They probably both made mistakes. And no one said Justin broke up with Selena! It could’ve been a mutual decision to part ways. I hope they can be friends eventually though :/

JJ

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 10, 2012

LOL Do you guys remember JB’s last interview with Oprah? :D so out of date..

Me

Posted at 5:51 PM on November 10, 2012

You can’t really blame her for her friends posting their thoughts about it on twitter. I know if my boyfriend cheated on me, they would definitely say stuff to him and about it. Granted, it would probably be TO him for the most part and not out in public. But he did go out with this girl and everyone obviously saw it… I feel like he was welcoming the comments by doing that.

Me

Posted at 5:52 PM on November 10, 2012

I mean, disrespecting her in such a public way… He kinda deserves it.

huap

Posted at 5:27 PM on November 14, 2012

SHUT UP

Gwladys

Posted at 7:32 PM on November 10, 2012

Yes but there is no cheat!!

alanna

Posted at 5:46 PM on November 10, 2012

team selena! seriously, JB has a lot of nerve to cheat on her, w a VS model, none the less.

Lovely

Posted at 5:28 PM on November 14, 2012

He didn’t cheat on her! They been broke up! Get your facts straight!

kathyG

Posted at 5:39 PM on November 10, 2012

Im gonna have to go with selena on this one. Why? In the 2 years that Justin and Selena have been dating not ONE time has Justin defended her from the death threats HIS fans give her. He was the one who cheated with the model and he’s the one to blame for all this. The wizards cast were smart to do this!

ijbnihb

Posted at 9:47 PM on November 10, 2012

it doesnt say he cheated on her,

Lovely

Posted at 5:29 PM on November 14, 2012

You’rew so dumb! no cheat!

sylvia

Posted at 5:35 PM on November 10, 2012

Justin Bieber sucks to be honest. I am not a fan of him. sorry for those one who LOVE Justin Bieber OR WHO IS SUPPORTING JUSTIN! TEAM SELENA!

HAHAHA

Posted at 5:31 PM on November 10, 2012

No wonder selena will never grow up, she has friends that are very immature. The dude who plays her dad, very childish.

sylvia

Posted at 5:37 PM on November 10, 2012

but that how the director wanted I think

Monica

Posted at 5:21 PM on November 10, 2012

Im on JUstin’s side

lucky one

Posted at 5:13 PM on November 10, 2012

i think these posts were totally uncalled for..i understand shes hurt and angry but having your friends bash him is not cool.. justin has yet to post anything about the split…they are both on the east coast this wkend lets see how that plays out

Juliet

Posted at 4:47 PM on November 10, 2012

I am with Justin all the way people can diss but people break up they are young they were always gonna break up and find new people.

CariDee'

Posted at 4:45 PM on November 10, 2012

I think this is just too much. Damn

katie