Justin Bieber & Victoria’s Secret Model Go To ‘The Lion King’ Together

Fri, November 9, 2012 2:04pm EDT by 60 Comments
Barbara Palvin Justin Bieber Dating
SplashNews

Windows 8.1 Pro Key

Posted at 2:39 AM on January 27, 2014

That is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Brief but very precise information… Thank you for
sharing this one. A must read post!

vigrx gains

Posted at 5:03 PM on January 9, 2014

I every time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of
web therefore from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

Aubrey Steach

Posted at 12:15 AM on April 10, 2013

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back.

abby

Posted at 8:06 PM on December 19, 2012

I hope Justin and Selena are together forever. Would he rather be with some model he only knew for a few days or a stunning, actress and singer who’s so gentle and sweet? Yeah, that’s right. Jelena is way better than stupid “Jarbara”. (Jarbara is the stupiest ship name ever, ew.)

audrey

Posted at 10:44 PM on November 27, 2012

a frickin’ victoria secret model versus – a short, dowdy, and probably a terrible lay gomez (what a laugh) – gomez could NEVER EVER EVEN dream of competing with an Eastern, European BEAUTY – lots of luck to gomez – she’s going to really need it!!!!

Count your losses, get lost, and just leave the boy alone!!!

canadians and eastern europeans suit one another.

anonymous,
North Vancouver, BC
CANADA

Julie

Posted at 11:20 PM on November 29, 2012

justin bieber can have anyone he wants. Justin can do alot better than selena gomez.

1111

Posted at 11:32 AM on December 15, 2012

She’s from Hungary so she’s not eastern european, she’s from Central Europe.

✿Aishah✿ (@FRUITiiLious)

Posted at 6:57 PM on November 19, 2012

Guys this is stupid. There isn’t 100% proof, they saw lion king AT THE SAME TIME!! Don’t you think, if for a teeny tiny bit that that this is a coincidence!!

bieberlover

Posted at 6:38 PM on November 12, 2012

i hope justins aint dating that barbra girl cus umm i didnt really like selena but she is pretter than barbra

Lola

Posted at 11:28 AM on November 12, 2012

I can’t believe the younger looking gal makes more sense than the older….shame on the older!!!!!!!!!!!

Valentina

Posted at 11:05 PM on November 10, 2012

NO, No me gusta esto, se que la historia entre el y Selena termino, pero…aun no puedo aceptar que no estaran mas juntos.

nina

Posted at 10:53 PM on November 10, 2012

I feel disapointed of him, I mean it was a really low movement to hanging out with a VS model and then his friends posted pics of it …is like he was rubbing that into Selena’s face!!! That’s not a gentleman behave …I am a huge fan of him since day 1 but now really feel sad about his behaviour… that just show how immature he still is! shame on him because Selena always supported him in difficult times, like Maria Yeater’s problem, the paparazzi thing, she always was traveling the world following him, dealing with all the hate from beliebers… she deserves more respect and I wanna make clear that I am not a fan of her I’m just saying how I would like to be treated if I were in her shoes.

snoopy!!!!!!

Posted at 5:20 AM on November 12, 2012

i know right im not a fan of justin i was a hater and when they started dating i started to be giving respect to him cuz he dated selena gomez ( i watched her on barney when i was like 2) but after i saw this i no longer own respect for him hes so immature and he acts like hes all that but he isnt and for real put your pants up that aint cool its like he wants to be a gangster wannabe i mean i think my 11 year cousin is more mature than justin

✿Aishah✿ (@FRUITiiLious)

Posted at 7:00 PM on November 19, 2012

:/ I still like him. I think the media is just lying about bieber and palvin dating just to make more money

Lisa

Posted at 8:12 AM on November 12, 2012

I agree. It seemed like a date to me. She even wore “flats” so she wouldn’t be taller than him. She goes out w jb even though she HAS a boyfriend and posts Lion King heart? #friendship. Really? I do think J and S are now an audience of their own “hurtfest 2012″ with all their twittering and be jealous pic posting. They obviously love(d)each other.
Not only was it disrespectful to Selena but, to his fans who’ve been loyal supporters. They weren’t given the news the relationship had ended and the time to let it sink in. I think JB owed it to them to play it cool. I mean a VS Model? Gimme a break. How cliche can you get? If I was his mom I would be, don’t bring her home! Justin Justa playa now I guess :(

bieberlover

Posted at 6:40 PM on November 12, 2012

thank u at least someone understands me

✿Aishah✿ (@FRUITiiLious)

Posted at 6:58 PM on November 19, 2012

Again you believe celeb gossip. I hardly believe this is 100% true or even true at all. They make up and stir little things up just to make more money

ManningBarry

Posted at 1:04 PM on November 10, 2012

my buddy's step-sister makes $86 hourly on the laptop. She has been without a job for ten months but last month her check was $15195 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site A­sk25.com

Sarah Aimen 2012

Posted at 12:49 PM on November 10, 2012

I think Selena Gomez should go back with Justin bieber before something happens for reals
thankyou from sarah aimen cotton candy princess pink 2012 and 2013

Dny

Posted at 7:10 AM on November 10, 2012

Selena such a little girl , Compared to the photos of herself with other guys which she constantly posted on her Twitter .It was just a harmless photo of Justin with a friend and Barbara was photographed , so what Selena upset about ?

heaven white

Posted at 10:17 AM on November 10, 2012

yeah i dont see why she is sooooooooooooooooooo upset. i mean he performed for models and he is a guy so what. at least he is looking at girls rather than boys. and of course guys are going to look a girls that are wearing bras and underwear. i mean i would rather have a boyfriend that flirts with girls than flirt with guys.

dezy

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 20, 2013

i babarbara palvin einai mia ili8ia pou prospa8ei na xwrisei ton justin bieber apo tin selena ala malon ta katafere kai nomeizw oti o justin den 8a enteksei poli makria apo tin selena giati tin agapaei apo 15 xronon. me to psonio tin barbara pou einai kai asximi den 8a kataferei tipota.

bieberlover

Posted at 6:42 PM on November 12, 2012

u helped me understand this more THNX SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!