‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: Elena Faces Her First Kill

Thu, November 8, 2012 9:48pm EDT by 62 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 5
Courtesy of The CW

Golden

Posted at 2:54 PM on November 19, 2012

I prefer Stefan wih elena his a great guy and shows his luv for elena in different ways but his brother some one that dnt likes his humanity to manifes only if he luvs someone that he can let it show but in season three stefan is hiding his humanity cause of claus bt i pray in season for let him be back with elena again…..they both match to each other………….i luv u all thanks for a great show like this it has changed my life in some ways thanks stefan,elena and others and to the write of the show a big thanks to you.

Comfort

Posted at 5:35 AM on November 19, 2012

I tink Damon is indeed best 4 Elena not stefam

Blaire.e

Posted at 4:20 PM on November 15, 2012

I luv all of them.but i want stelena and delena to be together.stefan is a really great guy nd elena needs to see that. She has to choose her guy which i certainly want to be stephan.wel i luv stelena more as a human than as a vampire

Em

Posted at 12:55 AM on November 14, 2012

You know, I would be super ticked if they find a cure for precious elena, and she turns back into human. I think that is a cop out. They need to keep her a vamp and make her deal with it and grow. Stop the dang whining and make the change.

Ana

Posted at 3:57 PM on November 9, 2012

I think Stefan is selfish. He was selfish with his brother, because he didn’t want be vampire alone, and now has been selfish with Elena. I do not trust what he’s really thinking about what is best for her.

Elena

Posted at 1:53 PM on November 9, 2012

I love Elena as a vampire,but as a person too.
I love Elena any,as Damon:)

Zakki

Posted at 1:17 PM on November 9, 2012

Stelena -1 000 000 points

Delena +1 000 000 points

Angel

Posted at 11:18 AM on November 9, 2012

Super series! It is good that Elena became the vampire, it super-female.Tyler and Hayley’s history is interesting to nobody.Tonkin is monotonous always and isn’t interesting.I hope Jeremy becomes the cool guy!The best in The Vampire Diaries is Nina Dobrev!

Zakki

Posted at 1:18 PM on November 9, 2012

absolutely agree!

Kolett

Posted at 11:11 AM on November 9, 2012

I very much like the 4th season! 3 was bad (I fell in love with Elena vampire:) Nina tremendous actress.Hayley is meat, good-bye Hayley and April and Meredith. Lacks of talent.

Jo

Posted at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2012

razed in the episode “the killer”! Elena has to be a vampire yes, because, let’s agree that the story is much more interesting. Hayley and Tyler, can not be good, he and Caroline are perfect together, let them in peace. hahaha

Dimma

Posted at 10:15 AM on November 9, 2012

5 episode simply magnificent!I like Elena vampire, I don’t want Elena person again (Tyler and Hayley it is very boring (

Lexi

Posted at 10:11 AM on November 9, 2012

Elena vampire the best decision for 4 seasons! I delighted! Nina my favourite actress! She is the goddess:) Also I believe in Delena!!!

Polly

Posted at 10:08 AM on November 9, 2012

the actress who plays the April a very unpleasant(No talent,voice terrible and not beautiful(Why did it take?
Tonkin don’t need the TVD too.Stefan’s plan was absolutely stupid (Elena the coolest!

Kolett

Posted at 10:03 AM on November 9, 2012

Elena is better than brothers!Elena vampire my love forever!Bonnie, April and Hayley boring (April and Hayley is time to kill.They aren’t interesting (

Lauren

Posted at 10:01 AM on November 9, 2012

I actually disagree with you @Claire. Elena is more like Damon in the long run, because she will do anything and everything for the people she loves. She killed Connor not because Damon told her to, she did it because Connor had threatened Jeremy’s life (by shooting the kid). You could tell this also because before Damon had specifically told her to kill Connor, Damon was arguing with Stefan on the plan for rescuing the hostages. Damon wanted to rip Connors heart out and ELENA AGREED with his plan. She will go to those extremes and she will kill for the ones she loves. It’s just fact. She does feel remorse, but it’s not similar to Stefan at all. I only see Stefan remorseful about blood, never seen him mention his sorrow and guilt over his ripper sprees. Stefan lacks control when it comes to blood, Elena has that control. Right now I see no similarities between the two. And I don’t think they see them either given they have turned to an inanimate object (diary) to express their feelings rather than each other. With Elena being a vampire her feelings are not the only thing magnified, her differences from Stefan are too. This will definitely lead to a fallout.

Sidenote: Stefan’s words were sweet about still loving her as a vampire at the end, but he ruined that moment the second he said “but she’s not supposed to be this person… I DON’T WANT HER TO BE.” Her true self is magnified when a vampire… So do you not want her to be her? What?

Sam

Posted at 3:05 PM on November 19, 2012

I agree with you. That last line “I dont want her to be” was a huge turn off for me too… I really like Damon and I appreciate him more now.. Especially after he said he’d love Elena either way, human or vampire.

Berta

Posted at 9:58 AM on November 9, 2012

Elena’s a Badassbitch !!!

Monika

Posted at 8:13 AM on November 9, 2012

Nina has a big future! She is the magnificent actress!Elena super cool vampire!I want Delena sex!!!!

Cat

Posted at 8:02 AM on November 9, 2012

I want Elena to stay as a vampire, because i just feel like Delena has more of a chance of happening if she’s stays a vampire, and as Damon said to Stefan, he loves her either way, if she’s human or not, and I’m beginning to think that Stefan really only loves her as a human, and thats not true love. and anyway, if she turns back into a human, Stefan will eventually lose her because she’s gonna die, right??? So shouldn’t he want her to stay a vampire? I just really hope to see some amazing DELENA scenes soon… and can’t wait till next week:)

delena fan

Posted at 7:43 AM on November 9, 2012

@anam. Totally agree. The books are just an inspiration source to the tv series. I think they only took the characters from the books, nothing more. And the characters in the books differ a lot from the tv series: Caroline becomes a werewolf, Tyler is an enemy, Klaus dies after almost none existing participation, there is no original family, no Jeremy and Meredith in the books share only the same name and love interest in the tv series. Do you like the books??? I really find them so confusing and bad, I wouldn’t recommend the books to any of my friends, even if they wathced the show. I love the tv series and I find it more exciting than the twilight series, but I have to say that Stephanie Meyer is the really talented writer who made the whole “vampire cult phenomenon” such a success. L.J. Smith’s first vampire diaries novel was published in 1991, but the vampires became really hot with twilight a decade later. What does that say about L.J. Smith’s writing skills??? The only reason TVD (tv) exists is because of the twilight success.

Violetaa

Posted at 6:57 AM on November 9, 2012

April and Hayley good-bye!You aren’t interesting!Grace very bad actress (Why it took???Nina is magnificent! I love Elena vampire!Delena will be! They are born for each other.

Katt

Posted at 6:53 AM on November 9, 2012

Nina (Elena) super actress and Elena vampire it cool!April and Hayley two boring and uninteresting characters (Delena is fine!

Kolin