Andy Cohen & Jill Zarin Engage In Twitter War Over Secret Recording

Thu, October 25, 2012 3:20pm EDT by 14 Comments
Jill Zarin and Andy Cohen Fight
Courtesy of Twitter

Dawna

Posted at 3:50 PM on November 13, 2012

I never cared for Jill, except in the first season. Her true colors were hidden. Because so many people “love her”, I just wonder who in their right mind would hire her for any sort of TV venture. I am so happy for Bethenny and I’m sure Jill is very jealous of her. As far as Andy, although his sexual preference does not bother me, I wish he’d tone it down a bit. He does have good guests on his show.

Debi

Posted at 8:32 PM on November 13, 2012

That’s exactly how I feel!! Thanks Dawna!

Dj

Posted at 2:59 AM on March 23, 2013

Homophobe! That’s what all of us gay guys say when you straight girls talk about you and your “hubby’s” ignorant farm girl. Blah blah

G

Posted at 7:36 PM on March 8, 2014

I wish u would tone down your trashy homophobic attitude lowlife!

Debi

Posted at 11:36 AM on October 26, 2012

I Love Jill. She shouldn’t have been fired but am glad that they got rid of Kelly (the Loon) and Cindi Barshop, who never fit in at all. Bring Jill back, Bravo.

janr

Posted at 5:56 PM on October 25, 2012

Bravo should sue. That’s intellectual property that belongs to Bravo.

Lighthouse

Posted at 4:41 PM on October 25, 2012

Zarin has proved to be a vile untrustworthy woman (we all saw her treatment of Bethenny and her repeated meaness…). So if Cohen doesn’t like that he was secretly taped by Zarin (and who can blame him?) so what?
And as far as playing favourites….absolutely….we all have our fave “wives” , nothing wrong with that.

who knows

Posted at 12:18 PM on November 10, 2012

No one truly knows what happened between Jill and Bethany. No one truly knows not even Jill and Bethany because in ‘real life’ without all the other factors in play during the show it probably would have resolved itself sooner and not exculated. Between the editing, producers and the other housewives interference because they also want their 5 minutes of fame no one really knows.

amber lyons

Posted at 4:10 PM on October 25, 2012

I think he would not have cared if Bethanny had done the same thing, no harm was done. He does play favorites esp. with his Mazels and Jackholes (democrats vs. republicans)

Debi

Posted at 11:58 AM on October 26, 2012

So true and I am so tired of him (Andy) advertising his sexual preference all over WWHN. Seriously…I don’t care what anyone (consenting adults) does behind closed doors. However, it’s, or should be, a private thing and certainly not what I watch the show to find out about. I don’t think that I’ve ever seen a network producer promote themselves or covet fame like this guy has. I liked him when he was professional acting and lower keyed as an interviewer during the reunion shows. Not so much now. What’s up with asking heterosexual guests if they’ve ever swam in the “lady or pools?” I thought they were supposed to have been born that way. I just caught the show with Scott Baio and Larry King. Scott’s body language and expression said it all, that he was so over being on that “show” about the time that they played ” Andy Love Crotchies.” Larry King just came out and said: “Is this a real show?! Is this what my career has come to?!” Come on Bravo…let’s get back to good TV. The Clubhouse and Andy was good when it/ he let your shows be the stars and at least tried to have some quality and dignity (or as much as you can with this type of programming).

Kara

Posted at 11:31 PM on October 30, 2012

Wow, bigot much? You can preface your comment all you want with “I don’t care what anyone does behind closed doors but not on the show…” but then you go on to show clear disdain for homosexuals. I think you’re missing the entire point of this network. It’s not a news network. It’s Bravo. It’s his network. It’s trashy tv. The shows are trashy. It’s entertainment. It’s fun. The stars of the show are trashy. It’s all over the top and for people with open minds. Get over yourself. When was he “professionally acting”? Your homophobia shines through and it’s really ugly. Actually, it’s not homophobia. I doubt you’re scared, just hateful. You don’t like gay people, don’t watch.

Kara

Posted at 11:38 PM on October 30, 2012

You’re focusing too much on sexual orientation. I don’t notice it because I’m not bothered by it. You should try not being so averse to it. You say you don’t watch WWHL to find out about his sexual orientation. What do you watch for, the latest reviews in local fine dining? How awful that a gay man is in a visible position of power! Bet it wouldn’t be so bad if it was straight TV like Howard Stern. Please remind me of when Andy Cohen was a professional actor and lower keyed. I can’t recall guests getting in a fuss over the questions about the “lady pond”, like you do. Maybe that’s because they understand the show is fun and don’t hate gay people? Again, if you’re looking for quality and dignity, which Bravo never was and certainly is not now… check out NatGeo or Discovery. And don’t blame it on the gay guy.

G

Posted at 8:00 PM on March 8, 2014

Good point Kara. U don’t like gay people but u sure know a lot about Andy. The squeaky wheel wants to be greased. Get a life homo

Debi

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 9, 2014

In response to yours ad Kara’s response to my 2012 comment…when we first saw Andy Cohen it was as interviewer for the end of series reunions and he was excellent in that capacity. He announced his sexual preference on season 1 of RHONJ reunion in response to a situation that occurred on that show, as a side comment. I had no problem with that and enjoyed him very much as an interviewer; he is actually very good. There were no more references to his personal sexual proclivity after that until WWHL. I no longer watch that show because I do not appreciate the smut and his constant reference to his sexual preference. I used to watch it for his interview segments with the casts of his Real Housewives franchises, which I totally enjoyed. I NEVER watched it to hear about his personal sexual preferences or to hear about whether or not a legitimate actor or actress has swam in the lady or man pool, especially when all I have heard for the last 30 years is that they were supposed to have been born that way. AGAIN, what people do behind closed doors is their business. I don’t have to agree with it and as a matter of fact, I have the RIGHT not to have to agree with it. I am not intimidated by your juvenile name calling, AT ALL. Also, while we’re on the subject: these men and women who decide they want to be of the opposite sex…there is no science or medical procedure that can change the X or Y chromosome, which determines, in the womb, what gender a person will be. If you want political correctness to rule your lives and govern your thought process, that’s your business. I DON’T. if you think you can intimidate me, by calling me ridiculous names, into not saying the truth…good luck!!! LOL