Chuck & Blair Are Staying Together Forever — Best ‘Gossip Girl’ News Ever

Wed, October 10, 2012 4:08pm EDT by 43 Comments
Gossip Girl Season 6 Spoilers
Courtesy of CW

robin

Posted at 11:41 PM on December 2, 2012

I just started watching GG on netflix and honestly Chuck and Blair are the only reason why I’ve continued on with the show, I think I’m going to skip season 5 just because they aren’t together

Judith

Posted at 3:21 AM on October 11, 2012

Can’t wait for the Season of Chuck and Blair!!! Thanks for the lovely article :)

Emma

Posted at 1:58 AM on October 11, 2012

What is this about Blair’s mother’s mother?

Katie

Posted at 1:44 AM on October 11, 2012

Fans will freak out if Chuck and Blair don’t end up together. lol. I think the showrunners are smart enough to give the fans what they want and that’s a happy ending for their main couple.

Gage

Posted at 1:31 AM on October 11, 2012

Chuck and Blair can have their stupid pact as long as they’re still banging on the sly. ;) It’ll be a total waste of hotness if Ed and Leighton don’t have more sex scenes in the final season.

meg

Posted at 6:44 AM on October 11, 2012

i love your comment. thank you! :D

Con

Posted at 12:33 AM on October 11, 2012

Thank you for the article Nicole. I definitely think Chuck and Blair will end up together in the end. Whether they both overcome all their obstacles I’m not totally sure. Chuck may end up having to give up trying to beat Bart and just comes to terms with his father. I would be OK with that and I think it might be best for him in the end. Part of becoming a man means overcoming his family issues and as he said in the limo, he wants to be a man for Blair. She deserves it. .

Josiah

Posted at 1:33 PM on December 29, 2012

How many episode is in chuck complete season 6?