‘RHONJ’ Reunion: Jacqueline Laurita Proves Teresa Giudice Set Up Melissa Gorga

Mon, October 1, 2012 12:24am EDT by 43 Comments
RHONJ season 4 reunion
Courtesy of Bravo

Lilly

Posted at 6:01 PM on November 1, 2012

Teresa’s been set up to look like the bad guy. Has everyone forgotten about the audition tape that Melissa and Joe sent in to Bravo claiming that if they got onto the show hey would air dirty laundry to bring Teresa down!! Also the Manzo’s are just jealous that Teresa’s products are selling and that she didn’t want to help endorse the Manzo products. And why is Jacqueline so angry that Teresa didn’t talk to her about possible bankruptcy when Jacqueline was facing personal bankruptcy herself and didn’t say anything. Hypocrite and crazy!!

Veritas

Posted at 11:15 PM on October 14, 2012

It seems really as if Jacqueline set up Teresa for the fall. I saw Teresa in no way calling Melissa a stripper, in fact, she went to lengths to forewarn Melissa about Angelo and wanted no part when Angelo was spreading the rumors to Kim. At the reunion, even Kim mentioned that Teresa did not set up Melissa. I feel as if Jacqueline is setting Teresa to take the blame and no one seems to see it. Who was she texting before the confrontation?

lahlegaleagle@sprint.blackberry.net

Posted at 10:48 AM on October 15, 2012

I totally agree with you. Last night, Kim revealed that she was talking with Jacqueline for 2 weeks prior to the show. Kim also admitted that everyone knew something was going down except for Melissa and Kathy. How come, Jacqueline didn’t stop anything. Her behavior was disgusting during the reunion. Her sole purpose was to humiliate Teresa from the beginning. Also, did anyone notice that when Teresa said to Caroline “you told me she was a stripper”, meaning Jacqueline, Caroline neither confirmed nor denied it. She just made a face. I think if anyone showed their true colors is was Jacqueline. Teresa has her issues, but so doesn’t Jacqueline and it sure was “On Display” during the reunion. The entire cheating topic was awful. She was the only housewife that kept on harping on it, she broke a code and I hope she is not back next season, and Kathy for that matter. She brings nothing to the table!

Karen

Posted at 2:22 PM on October 17, 2012

I agree!!!!

Joann

Posted at 4:16 PM on October 8, 2012

if she doesn’t come off the show I will rally enough people to stop watching. and please curb her mouth, so foul

Joann

Posted at 4:03 PM on October 8, 2012

teresa you should look inside your self, talk a little less and hear a little more. If your talking you can’t hear what other people are saying. Some of the things you say are so hurtful, I would be embarrased to say you were my mother.

silly sally

Posted at 5:21 AM on October 2, 2012

@Loise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i’m doing, Red97dotc om