RHONJ Kathy Wakile’s Reveals Her New Plastic Surgery: See Her Before & After

Mon, October 1, 2012 5:40pm EDT by 6 Comments
Kathy Wakile Plastic Surgery
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Bravo

The reality star arrived for the show’s three-part reunion September 30 with a brand new accessory: plumper lips! This is the latest tweek the housewife has made to her appearance this year. Get all the details here!

Kathy Wakile, 46, admitted during the show that she had her lips plumped up recently. Previously, the cousin of Teresa Giudice had admitted to having rhinoplasty while on ‘Watch What Happens Live’ back in May, but her transformation was clearly visible on the RHONJ reunion show.

Kathy had her nose done on New Year’s Eve last year and told Andy Cohen: ‘I broke it twice, so it was time to get rid of it. Once in Italy playing soccer, and once playing softball. I’m not athletic.’

Her co-star Jacqueline Laurita confessed to having fillers injected because she felt her face was drooping and Caroline Manzo also revealed that she underwent a tummy tuck at age 39.

As the programme aired, Kathy took to her Twitter page, writing: ‘Yes folks the big secret is out ! I had a nose job and plumped up my lips!! Not hiding anything.’ She went on to say, ‘FYI. I only had the bump removed I didn’t make my nose smaller! Did u know as u get older ur nose & ears continue 2 grow!!!! Glad I have little ears.’ Kathy also said,  ‘funny though the reunion marks the 3rd time @BravoAndy asked me about my nose on camera!! Each time I said “yes” #NoReasonToLie.’

HollywoodLifers, what do you think of Kathy’s transformation? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Tzeses

More Beauty News:

1. Sarah Hyland And Alex Frnka Love Miley Cyrus’ New Punk Look
  2. Jennifer Hudson’s Hot Pink Lipstick: Get The Look
  3. Selena Gomez’s New Tattoo: See The Mysterious Roman Numerals

Lia

Posted at 2:02 PM on October 2, 2012

Nice change – big bucks, I guess. Let me stick with my Nosesecret correctors for $35 dollars

Dr. Rhys Branaman

Posted at 8:57 AM on October 2, 2012

I think she looks very good. Not only do her lips look plumper, but her nasolabial folds have been reduced. There are several procedures that can correct these deep lines including injectable fillers, Ultherapy, and surgical procedures.

Dr. Rhys Branman
Little Rock Cosmetic Surgery Center

Heaven

Posted at 1:20 AM on October 2, 2012

Yuck… She is scary looking

Plastic Surgery

Posted at 10:12 AM on November 30, 2012

Hey do not say like this. She is much better than before

Angela

Posted at 9:54 PM on October 1, 2012

I thought she was pretty before. I hope she stops changing her face now.

RHNJ fan

Posted at 6:55 PM on October 13, 2012

I liked Kathy initially. She “seemed” to truly care about family. Great actress, I must say.

However, it is very interesting to see the true Kathy, the true Melissa– already knew Caroline@@ . The entire show is a mess……… and we are all rubber necking!

As for her nose, she is not being truthful inho. As she said, why lie? Not sure….. why Kathy. No shame in having your nose fixed.

She obviously had way more done to her nose than just a simply “bump” removed. It’s pretty clear she had the ball of her nose reshaped as well as having her nose reshaped……. Sorry Kat……. it’s no big deal………………..