Kristen Stewart: The Final Move That Won Robert Pattinson Back

Fri, September 21, 2012 10:16am EDT by 129 Comments
Getty, FameFlynet

SRzwg

Posted at 3:51 AM on October 1, 2012

This necklace is designed by Francisca Botelho and costs $700.

jr

Posted at 9:08 PM on September 29, 2012

It truly is the end for them as a couple.maybe they were never a couple outside of twilight. You both need to move on separately.

jr

Posted at 5:58 AM on September 28, 2012

Isn’t this the locket from bd2 with that same inscription?its the one that bella gives to renesme for Christmas. Stewart said after the movie wad finished she kept a few items. Think about it.

Tracy Mortillaro (@tracy120552)

Posted at 6:19 AM on September 28, 2012

The necklace that Miss Stewart wears is a “Vintage Cartier Pendant” with the symbol of a Peace Dove…It is NOT the purported $40,000 antique gold and platinum locket with the Latin inscription…That has never been seen, and I doubt that it even exists…The locket in question was said to have been given to her as a gift in 2011…The Cartier Pendant that she is wearing something that she began wearing April 13, 2012 at the Video Premiere of “My Valentine”…They are NOT one in the same necklace…They are TWO different pieces…The Cartier Pendant is NOT a locket, and it bears no inscription, and neither does it encase two photographs..

Liesel

Posted at 1:17 AM on September 25, 2012

I find this story about the locket beautiful and probable. I criticized Kristen when I saw the pics of her with the locket at the airport on the way to TIFF. I wrote that she was causing Rob pain and I thought she should not wear anything such as a ball-cap or t-shirt that people might think are Rob’s. I went on and on. Then recently when I read that they are trying to reconcile I realized that I know nothing. She was brave to face criticism and ridicule and wear his things and it apparently touched his heart. That is beautiful and I hope they are both eventually able to get over all of this and be happy.

Felipe Waxx Delgado

Posted at 3:42 AM on September 25, 2012

I there more going on that I have not figure out yet. After findings out that Kristen did not cheat on Robert. That this was all a movie promotion.Yes they is lockets and T-shirts,wearing. And now it is that ring that Kristen is always wear that Rob give her By the way Robert will spend money on Kristen, He is always spending money on his family. I see them every where with him. There are videos after they show you how the cheating photos are fake. A lot of videos will come up. Robert and Kristen is tell us how they will always love each other. That some days they do fright. Always loving each other.There on these videos look at what Kristen is doing with ring. She take that ring off. And next time you see that ring it is on her left hand and Robert, is holding her hand up to see where that ring is on her left hand and they are at the Teen Choice award July 22-2012. Yes go look for it on Huff Post I have looked at these video many times. The only thing that they are saying that they are married.

krs

Posted at 10:21 PM on September 24, 2012

How can a locket be worth $40k?? Rob is quite frugal, can’t see him spending that kind of $$ on anything.

R Thomas Pattinson

Posted at 3:15 PM on September 23, 2012

“Even if you can’t see me, my love for you is always there.”

“Etsi non videbitis me est semper, amore tui.”